New and Old Members

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you just have to post what you see on the Big Brother live feeds.

Go to the Live Feed Update forum (here), and post in the thread for the current day (which will be the top one).

Of course, you need to have subscribed to the live feeds from CBS.

For related questions about style and format to be used (if anything is unclear), you could try contacting the forum host there (whose name is "Catniptoy") by PM (private message).

Almost a year at Morty's? Glad to see you're finally starting to post!

Keep it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello long time lurker but not my choice lol I could not register and just now found that I was able to today yay!!!!!!!

I just love it here since everyone is so nice and does not do bashing on here. I hate that they do that on the CBS board. You get all kinds there and you do get jumped on for having an opinion. I have commented on this numerous times to my family who have been here since the very begining. I am happy to be here and just want to tell all of you posters and live feed updaters that I am so grateful for you taking your time do keep us updated. I come here daily knowing that I can come up with the lastest and know it will be here.

THANK YOU

BAWSGIRL

I guess it's time I come in here and introduce myself... I've been a long-time fan of Mortys! (yay!) and am totally addicted to reality TV. I like this board, y'all seem like interesting and funny people... hopefully I'll be able to hang around and get to know you.

BTW- my name is Traci... and I'm obviously a fan of Janelle!!!

Also, I'm a complete romantic, idealistic, and a little bit too naive (small-town Colorado girl)... which is usually evident in my posts, if that helps to understand me a bit more.

Just checking in, I've been here for a while, but have never visited this thread. I've been a member of this site since BB4, I believe (whichever season had The 4 horsemen).

Hi all.. :animated_wave: new here..looks like a fun place to be. Some of you..shall we say "veteran posters" seriously crack me up!!! I would name names but y'all know who you are lol..Love the OT threads. The support and respect you show for each other is inspiring..with all the jokes and laughter thrown in for good measure. Yeah looks like an AWESOME place to be!!!

about me-wife and stay at home mom of four..reality tv is my guilty pleasure..BB, Survivor, Beauty and the Geek..Amazing Race are my absolute all time favorite shows. I look forward to the Mortys experience!!!

Off to find an avatar!!!