New and Old Members

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, my name is Joy and I currently reside in Memphis with my husband and kids :cartoon_tinkerbell: ! I am a Middle School Math/History major at the University of Memphis (GO TIGERS!!!) and I am 34 years old. I love this site and have visited it for years. Thanks for having me and I hope I can help with BB9 and Survivor! I am SO excited about the new seasons.

-Joy

:daisy:

Welcome Smud,

It's pretty cool that you admit to being fooled by our friendly facade!!

Moo-hoo-ha-ha...

• 4 weeks later...

I too am brand new to this forum! I feel so welcome all ready!! And the funny thing is, after reading so many of these pages, I have come across two other Joys!!!! Yes, My name is Joy as well! I have only met one other Joy in my life, so this is pretty cool!!!! I am 48 years young and live in Ontario, Canada! I live all things big brother! I have never missed a show!! Thank you all for welcoming me here, I think that I am going to love it here! :animated_wave:

Hi there. :animated_wave:

I had introduced myself in the other thread. How did you find Mortys?

Anyways I am Marlene. Live in The Netherlands and love reality TV.

I feel like a dumb blond but I still cannot find the quote button. That is weird cause I am a frequent forum visitor so I should know where to find it, but still no luck.

In the help thread it says: Displayed below each post in a topic, there is a 'Quote' button.

Am I cross eyed or just an idiot :animated_scratchchin:

Am I cross eyed or just an idiot :animated_scratchchin:

You are neither.

There were too many instances of people quoting everything all the time for no reason, so we removed that option.

You can still quote manually, though.

Just copy the text you wish to quote before hitting the "Add Reply" button, then paste it in.

Then, highlight it and hit the Quote button in the toolbar. (rte-quote-button.png)

You can even let us know who said it, by writing the person's name in the first "quote" tag, after an "equals" sign.

(Ex.

)

You can even let us know who said it, by writing the person's name in the first "quote" tag, after an "equals" sign.

:animated_shocking:

That classified info was nae to be handed out like candy at halloween...

BAD JEDI!!

:animated_wave: Hi all, I'm Emma and I'm from Australia. Basically that means that all the shows are about half a season behind here :). Love majority of the shows discussed here, so looking forward to having a look around!!