New and Old Members

I am happily back, I wasn't able to use my old password. It kept telling me someone already had my username and password. Of course someone did, me. I haven't been able to get on or watch much. My dad is going through radiation and I'm helping out. It is very nice to be able to read what is going on and to catch up.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been around awhile but fade in and out, depending on how much time I have..........it's great enjoyment and I love the option during the hot summer days here. I love reading other's opinions and don't always jump in but I really like being able to disagree without someone jumping down your throat like I've experienced on some other sites.

:smitten:

• 2 weeks later...

If we put our fingers in the jar, how can we type?

I love being here :smitten: , but I forgot how addictive this place is..........I'm supposed to be getting my house ready to sell, and every day I promise myself I'll get one project done............yesterday, I took the garbage out...............I haven't even picked one, yet, today!

I'm going to need a 12 step program.

yes, a lovely place to belong! :gossip: relatively new here, i just want to say thanks to everyone for your warm ways in making me feel so welcome in my second season on the boards.

Hello Everyone,

I've been a long time reader of the updates here and this year I decided to get the feeds and join in the fray. If my updates need improvement just tell me how - I'm open to advice of all sorts. It's a pleasure to 'meet' you all. I'm glad to be an active part of the board now.

Luckily for me I have a holidays over the next week so will have more time to check in. I look forward to getting to know you better.

ZU ZU ... Welcome

- - and don't worry about Wicked... they don't allow her over the Canadian boarder since her last fiasco up there.

(I think they implanted a chip in her left ear so they can keep track of her)

Thanks for the welcomes Slowpoke and WickedOne.

We let all kinds of people across the border, run away Detroit mayors, daytime shoppers, everyone in Michigan under 21. We're a cultural mosaic up here don't you know, we certainly can't exclude people with velcro body parts!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone.

My name is Robert, 42 and I just came here from my own community EDIT and thought that I would join up with you all.

I am a huge classic sitcom fan and some of my favorite shows are Gilligan's Island, Bewitched, Three's Company, I Love Lucy and so many more. I really like your community here and it was just by "accident" that I stumbled across this site while doing a google search. So excuse me while I take some time to browse the site, so much to look at!

Edited by Jem
Remove Link - Unapproved!

Welcome to our little island Gilligan...

Take your time browsing... don't forget to drop by Off Topic forum... just some off the wall threads that

aren't necessarily about TV, movies, etc.

See ya around.

• 2 months later...

Welcome LadyK ... can't wait to see what avatar you pick out.

(don't hesitate to PM JEDI if you run into problems with that)

FYI ... it's been kinda slow in some of the threads the past few weeks. Don't forget to scroll down to

the Off Topic thread to see what mischief some of our posters are up to.

• 3 weeks later...
:animated_wave: