New and Old Members

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep... LOL sorry... I thought with a screen name like Ireland they may know that, so I just didn't think of adding what it meant... Thanks Jedi!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi gang! It's Moxie, your LFU from season 10. I tried numerous times to get on the board with my old nick but it wouldn't recognize me no matter how hard I tried.

I'm back for another season of Big Brother!! It's great to see all the nicknames I've missed all these months. So glad so many of you are still around. :)

Hi gang! It's Moxie, your LFU from season 10. I tried numerous times to get on the board with my old nick but it wouldn't recognize me no matter how hard I tried.

I'm back for another season of Big Brother!! It's great to see all the nicknames I've missed all these months. So glad so many of you are still around. :)

What about new nicknames? :(

I am back. I've been in locked up jail yet AGAIN.... based on false charges AGAIN.

I swear it seems like I have spent most of my adult life behind bars because of all the WACKOs that are out there, and the Internet only makes crazy people more crazy. That was not me last fall on Cops running from the cops in stolen car without my shirt on. And to set the record straight, I have never been on MSNBC's "To catch a predator", it was just someobody that looks exactly like me and stole my identity.