* Chima *

CeCiMom

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok good to know. My mother-in-law was a waitress so we try to be good to our servers.

I can't remember the last time I was able to get a meal for 2 for $10! $5 is our minimum tip on meals $25 and below.

from the begining i thought there was something familiar about chima but couldnt quite put my finger on it. well i fell asleep while watching bb after dark last night and woke up to her laughing. remember the witch on the bugs bunny cartoons broomhilda ?

Chima had one customer that pissed her off and she poured the contents of the bar mat in his drink and served it to him. They all had their horror stories of bad customers, but only Chima admits to spitting in the customers food.

i think that was more embellished talk than anything. But then again, I've seen the best servers "lose it" a time or two and do thinks like lick glasses, cough on food, bump elbows right as someone's about to take a bit. Hell, back in the day I've "accidentally" spilled a drink. Trust me, there are people (like Natalie) that deserve it sometimes.

i think that was more embellished talk than anything. But then again, I've seen the best servers "lose it" a time or two and do thinks like lick glasses, cough on food, bump elbows right as someone's about to take a bit. Hell, back in the day I've "accidentally" spilled a drink. Trust me, there are people (like Natalie) that deserve it sometimes.

When I was in college, a friend of mind use to be a waitress and the horror stories she told about people sending there food back!!! DO NOT SEND YOUR FOOD BACK!!! Ex. The cook would get a new steak and then put it down his pants and then cook it...Disgusting...Need less to say I never ate there!!! Lets not forget the footage on Caught on the Job. What the pizza manager did at his job, it made me never want to eat pizza again.. Always be kind to your servers...Talk crap after you get your meal and drink...and hopefully they want remember you next time...

I'm germ phobic. I don't think anyone deserves to get their food licked, coughed on, or contaminated in some other disgusting way. It can cause serious health problems. Who knows what the server has or where their tongue has been. It makes me sick just thinking about it. Spill their drink, bump them if you want, but don't contaminate their food/utensils. Realistically though, we all work for someone whose an asshole at one point in our lives. If that happens to be the customers that day, then so be it. Suck it up like the rest of us do and move on.

When I was in college I worked as a waiter at a very upscale restaurant. One old rich bitch complained her freshly brewed coffee was cold. So I nuked that sucker in the microwave and advised her to "drink it quickly before it gets too cold..."

It would be funny if this blankety-blank made it to the final 2. I'd definitely have to give her a hand if she did, not that I think she will, but anything is possible especially when you're not the target it seems for the next several weeks.

i know we talk about kevin but is anyone targeting her

very golden now

When I was in college I worked as a waiter at a very upscale restaurant. One old rich bitch complained her freshly brewed coffee was cold. So I nuked that sucker in the microwave and advised her to "drink it quickly before it gets too cold..."

I am a server and I admit to doing the same making the soup or the coffe hot hot,lol but never ever ever have I done something as vile as tamper with anyones doggie bag food or their meal. Nor have I ever worked with anyone that did that , that I know of. She is really gross too for admitting to that. It is not considered COOL in my "Restaurant World"

I think she is switching to phase 2 of the game, angling for jury votes. When Ronnie said something mean about Jordan's implants Chima said she thought they looked nice. She has given credit to both Jordan and Michelle for cleaning up around the house.

She seems to have stepped up her social game, now if she could win some comps she'd move up a notch or two in my estimation.

She looks freaky on the feeds right now, lying there in her huge black hat, her eyes totally hidden, with a pound of red grease on her lips. I hate lip gloss. It always looks as if the wearer has been eating greasy, fried pork chops without a fork.

I am a server and I admit to doing the same making the soup or the coffe hot hot,lol but never ever ever have I done something as vile as tamper with anyones doggie bag food or their meal. Nor have I ever worked with anyone that did that , that I know of. She is really gross too for admitting to that. It is not considered COOL in my "Restaurant World"

ITA. Serving food is a serious and honorable profession. Chima was low-class to do it and laugh about it on national TV.

Archived