Amanda - Week 10 - Evicted (Sep. 5) - Juror #5

CeCiMom

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amanda will never change. It is always about her and what she wants. She doesn't think before she speaks. can't believe she said that the other HG know not to push her buttons. She really believes that all the other HG are scared to put her up. I think this is going to be a very tough week for her.

Amanda will never change. It is always about her and what she wants. She doesn't think before she speaks. can't believe she said that the other HG know not to push her buttons. She really believes that all the other HG are scared to put her up. I think this is going to be a very tough week for her.

I almost can't believe she said that out loud... But hey the houseguests have done nothing but do what she's said this entire time so I'm not totally shocked. I just can't wait to see her and McCrae on the block. Either way one of them is going home!

you do not think GM will avenge the loss of Aryan by the hand of Elyssa? Not tthat I do not thinkGM would be smart to put up Aand Mc

just a ? to whomever has thoughts on this

idk. I think GM believes or could easily be convinced that Amanda and/or McCrae were always her (Elissa's) target and then the unimaginable happened when Amanda won POV.

Also, by the time voting happened she (GM) was in an alliance with Andy, et al.

Aaryn's gone. McManda is the house target now. I'm sure GM is 100% (110% in GM speak) on board with that. She's a pretty dim bulb, but even she must see she has no game left whatsoever if she doesn't ride this wave. Not to mention, where on earth would a GM even begin to try and turn this particular tide? Even if she was a master strategist, there just isn't a way.....maybe w/ Andy, but I'm pretty sure he's done with 1 am. :P

It is SOOOO hilarious that dumb, ignorant, pitiful, disgusting, bat shit crazy GinafrigginMarie is finally gonna be the one to knockout McManda. The moment we've all (sorry, don't mean to speak for everyone...) been waiting for....the biggest, most necessary, long overdue move will be carried out by the one, the only, the inscrutable, GMZ!!!!

I Can Not Wait for the fireworks between GM and Amanda. :)

.......I don't know why that last bit came up bolded. I didn't do that.... oh well. :) Computers, how do they work? :P

and i can't wait!!!! i hate that disgusting witch..i hope she flips out all week till she goes out the door! :laugh4::laugh4::laugh4:

you do not think GM will avenge the loss of Aryan by the hand of Elyssa? Not tthat I do not thinkGM would be smart to put up Aand Mc

just a ? to whomever has thoughts on this

I am sure Amanda is going to use this to try and get gm to go after elissa , I just hope she is strong and puts up McManda as a pair right away!

Cannot wait to see Amanda and McCrea flip out!! It's going to be an exciting week!

Cannot wait to see Amanda and McCrea flip out!! It's going to be an exciting week!

Amanda will flip out, McStinky knows she is the target and will only start worring if she wins the POV again. Otherwise he'll be his sleepy and stinky self...

Thanks for the replies, and I asked that before seeing the show...I get to see it a long while after all of you being in Hawaii. I did not know about the exterminator alliance and yes get rid of the snakes and rats..actually I rather like snakes and respect rats so that is not a good analogy but a common metaphor that I can go along with for the sake of the game LOL...I did like how Julie got after Aryan..more to say on that in A's thread. I did not see Julie target Amanda for being dirty just the whole bedroom group and more so Spencer. However, Julie did get after Amanda for the bullying. Elyssa trying to be magnanimous came across rather creepy and insincere. No courage there, just "don't get that bitch on my back again"...I think I would have stabbed her with that dull knife had she gotten so into my space when I was cutting an apple. Pretend to slip and just slice her one and "OOOPS i am so sorry..." A's taunting was in the game, but she really got over the line with invading her space while being so awful.

Amanda will flip out, McStinky knows she is the target and will only start worring if she wins the POV again. Otherwise he'll be his sleepy and stinky self...

Yes have to get out one of the two...so if she takes herself off he has to go. With her gone, we will see the possibility of a male alliance again...and it will be interesting to see if he has any game other than mr. hide behind apron strings slide on coat tails smelly McC

Amanda is one of the most self-centered people I have ever seen; her "how dare you put us up", "everyone knows better than to push my buttons", and all the disgusting sex talk her and her McStinky talk about and do....Does she really think having sex all over Elissa's bed to try and make her skin breakout is a classy move? Or talk about bleaching her a-hole and having scrumbag check it to see if it's all pink and pretty....unbelievable what a real piece of trash she is. I don't think anyone in the real world who, unfortunately, will have to come into contact with this witch will EVER not remember the stuff she did and said. I think her days of selling real estate are over; who would want to even shake that skanks hand...you might catch something.

I think GM will keep her word - at least I hope so - McCrae seems to getting annoyed more often with Amanda - it's going to be a long week especially for Elissa and GM, as they will bear the brunt of Amanda's meltdown and torture - Elissa is the stronger emotionally of the two, but I do hope that GM doesn't haul off and clock Amanda - or maybe I do hope that........canot wait until Sunday....

I think GM will keep her word - at least I hope so - McCrae seems to getting annoyed more often with Amanda - it's going to be a long week especially for Elissa and GM, as they will bear the brunt of Amanda's meltdown and torture - Elissa is the stronger emotionally of the two, but I do hope that GM doesn't haul off and clock Amanda - or maybe I do hope that........canot wait until Sunday....

Obviously, I don't know if Grace O'Malley is your real name or a name you chose because it holds some personal importance to you, but either way, it's a beautiful name.

And I agree with you about McCrea/Amanda and the torture of GM & Elissa... I also hope GM doesn't 'clock' her one...

Monk

aMANda may just push GM to hitting her or pushing her so that she can get GM evicted and then I guess they would have to do some sort of HOH comp to replace her. I think aMANda was and is trying to get ellisa to brush past her or touch her in some way to get her evicted for touching her. That's why she gets so close to her

aMANda may just push GM to hitting her or pushing her so that she can get GM evicted and then I guess they would have to do some sort of HOH comp to replace her. I think aMANda was and is trying to get ellisa to brush past her or touch her in some way to get her evicted for touching her. That's why she gets so close to her

When your only move in the game comes down to trying to get someone to throw a punch or push you, you should just hang it up. I agree that if Amanda and McC are on the block together, Amanda is going to go full fledged psycho on GM and Elissa. I would hate to see one of them lose their temper and slap the nasty right off Amanda. I don't think Elissa would do that , but I worry about GM. I can see her doing a chest bump in the heat of the moment.

How low will Amanda go with GM in her attempt to break her? Will she bring up her eating disorder? Her obsession with Nick, her fake hair? I predict all of this and much more.

Obviously, I don't know if Grace O'Malley is your real name or a name you chose because it holds some personal importance to you, but either way, it's a beautiful name.

And I agree with you about McCrea/Amanda and the torture of GM & Elissa... I also hope GM doesn't 'clock' her one...

Monk

thanks Monk! - not my real name, but it does hold a place in my heart - I hope not too - hopefully Elissa cautions her and reminds her that getting physical with Amanda is an immediate ticket back to Staten Island - we shall see -

News flash - Amanda does not like McSloth's attitude. She has been ordering him to talk to GM.

Now they are arguing about her turning the lights off and on.

So production takes the camera off of their arguing and put all 4 on GM washing her hands.