Rachel - Week 4 - Saved by PoV

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What bugs me is that she kept saying she cant do it without him..she'll miss him..the cuddling, I cant be without you...What about the others with spouses, they can do it! Grow the hell up.

I dont know how to do LFU..but for an hour shes been outta her mind on the hammock with Brendan..she was talking about how she has nothing, nobody will give her a job at interviews because they all saw her on BB last year , shes a loser, Brendan would be better without her...blah blah ON and ON!! shes bawling her head off. Brendan saying he loves her...I liked the part where shes says "Brendan, I'm really not that smart"!!

:animated_rotfl: That is funny about the job interviews too .

Rachel is a total train wreck. She's been crying for almost two straight hours now.

Assuming Brendon goes home, I think she will hit the eject button by Sunday. First she loses HOH on Thursday, goes on the block on Friday and gets into it with whoever does win HOH and/or Dani. Then, after hours of tears and moping without anyone to trying to cheer her up, BB will call her to DR and tell her she can still win veto. On Saturday, she will lose veto and either Saturday night or Sunday she will get into it again with one, two or eight of the other HGs and it will be too much for her and she will eject!

What bugs me is that she kept saying she cant do it without him..she'll miss him..the cuddling, I cant be without you...What about the others with spouses, they can do it! Grow the hell up.

I think Rachel is playing all of them. I think she's trying to get them to look at her as someone weak and lost without Brendon, and then once he walks out the door; her game will be on. I feel sorry for them. :animated_rotfl:

Again! WOOOO!!!

Well now we all know it was stupid for brenda to take HER off the block! Even brenda the douche was better than that last year when she left!

Want to start a pool that she'll be first juror again this year? Dani seems to think so we've got pretty good odds!

I wouldn't be surprised if she wins HOH tomorrow, puts up Dani and does the dirty work for J/J and they once again come out clean.

Right, but I so want that cow pie on the block, and voted out.

Trust me. When he's gone tomorrow night, you will be seeing a new girl. I've seen people like her before. They come off as weak until they're forced to fight, and then they kick butt! Whether she wins HoH or not, she will not be in the jury house next week.

WTF BB keeps putting up "not live" feeds - like they are in different outfits, etc.

ORRRRR my feeds are just jacked up....who knows!!

Not having any trouble here Sugar. Other than odd camera shots of them zooming in on Rachel's wall portrait and the back of her head.

Omg I really hope those 2 don't have children can you imagine how messed up their kids would be??? I think she has split personalities. We have happy Rachel when she is winning. We have bitchy Rachel when she us trying to be mean. We have complete psychotic Rachel when she realizes that her man is probably going home and will have unsupervised access to the Internet for a month or longer no telling what we will get once this sinks into her brain. I can see it now brendon having to be removed physically because he won't leave her until he knows that she is going to be ok! That could be a whole reality show by it's self. Are they pre- taping the show tomorrow just in case he refuses to leave????

I was just catching up on all the drama from today and could Rachel read a situation more wrong than she did? She thought it was mean of Danielle to make Shelly cry. She was crying b/c it was nice and she misses her kids. How clueless is this psycho?

Also is it wrong that I got pleasure from watching her have a breakdown today?

I was just catching up on all the drama from today and could Rachel read a situation more wrong than she did? She thought it was mean of Danielle to make Shelly cry. She was crying b/c it was nice and she misses her kids. How clueless is this psycho?

As soon as I heard Dani telling Shelly that she shouted out to Shelly's family in her blog, I thought Rachel's going to be so mad when she hears this because Dani's obviously scoring brownie points with Shelly. I think Rachel just got mad because she didn't think of it first.

When someone shows you who they are, BELIEVE THEM.

Rachel plays this game with her emotions. Brendon has worked OVERTIME to keep her in check. Once he's gone she'll still be playing with her emotions and have mini breakdowns left and right. She will make it to the jury house but she won't win this game. Sorry, I just don't think she has it in her to last that long. This girl is her own worst enemy. rolleyes.gif

Fluff, almost everybody is taking great pleasure in this psycho's breakdown! just enjoy it without any guilt! :animated_bouncy: :animated_bouncy: :animated_bouncy:

Archived