Rachel - Week 4 - Saved by PoV

When someone shows you who they are, BELIEVE THEM.

Rachel plays this game with her emotions. Brendon has worked OVERTIME to keep her in check. Once he's gone she'll still be playing with her emotions and have mini breakdowns left and right. She will make it to the jury house but she won't win this game. Sorry, I just don't think she has it in her to last that long. This girl is her own worst enemy. rolleyes.gif

Who will she break down to? :crybaby: Porsche? :hahohi: She will walk away because she won't want to be associated with her anymore, too dangerous. Porsche will only stick with Rachell, is if she wins HOH....if not, I see Rachell headed to Jury "without her maaan" :hahohi:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after reading all the updates this am it looks like she had a meltdown yesterday, wish I could seen it on the feeds, but I think it was sooo off the wall for her to go up to the HOH and get in Dani's face about the shoutouts, I feel that Dani did it as something nice for Shelly, not manipulation, and Shelly was cryin prolly cause it reminded her how much she misses her daughter, and that she cannot be there for the 1st day of school, but I don't think Dani was being malicous. Boy Rachel really has emotional issues to breakdown sobbing over this whole Brendon leaving thing, she is too insecure, and anyway Brendon cannot be Rachels everything, She has to be able to stand on her own 2 feet as her own person and woman, I just don't get the hysterics.

First of all let me begin by saying that I believe Rachel, and the reason for that is because when I saw Shelly crying my initial thought was that she'd mention Shelly's daughter in her blog to emotionally manipulate her. It's a nice gesture from someone with a good heart and no agenda, but Daniele is trying to win 500k and will do what it takes to secure Shelly's vote to get Brendon out this week. Also, Rachel didn't take it upon herself to approach Dani, she was asked by the DR to do that and followed their advice. She handled it in a mature way by going to Dani's room; away from the other hgs so they wouldn't be involved. It was a one on one confrontation that Dani took to the hgs because she wanted to make Rachel come off as a bully. Rachel is very smart. She caught on right away to what Dani was doing and that is pissing Dani off to no end. Apparently hgs are not allowed to do shoutouts for other hgs in their blogs, and Dani not only did that but told everyone she did it, and what was said. She's just a terrible girl, and I can't wait until she finds out next week that no one is backing her but stupid Kalia and Lawon.

This is a shame because I felt like they were on the verge of possibly getting Shelly and Adam's vote yesterday morning and I wanted so badly to see Daniele and Jeff's face when Jordan was evicted. Even if what Daniele did was manipulative, it was completely clueless of Rachel to storm into the room like that without talking to anyone else first. She couldn't have handled the situation worse. It reminds me of last season when she attacked Cathy out of nowhere and kept chasing her around the house demanding an apology simply because Cathy had celebrated when she won a competition. Rachel seems to start out as one of the best players in the house and then always does something to completely sabotage her game as soon as there is a small setback. It's sad.

I'm with Shaggyprincess on this. I think that they manipulated - so to speak - Rachel (easy to do) in the DR.

They did, Rachel said it herself when they were in the Have Not Room. In between all the WBRBs you could hear her say that production told her to go confront Daniele about her HOH blog entry and she was just doing what they asked.

Ronnie tweeted last night that you are allowed to do shout outs in your HOH blog. She was probably trying to get Dani a penalty nomination or something and they knew it would be drama so they told her to confront Dani if she had a problem. The point is why would you care? Oh well next time she is HOH give a shout out to someone and make sure the houseguests know it. I can't believe that she had a total meltdown because of this. I would like to know how she passed the physic (probably mis spelled) test to begin with that put her in the house for the second time she is obviously got issues.

after reading all the updates this am it looks like she had a meltdown yesterday, wish I could seen it on the feeds, but I think it was sooo off the wall for her to go up to the HOH and get in Dani's face about the shoutouts, I feel that Dani did it as something nice for Shelly, not manipulation, and Shelly was cryin prolly cause it reminded her how much she misses her daughter, and that she cannot be there for the 1st day of school, but I don't think Dani was being malicous. Boy Rachel really has emotional issues to breakdown sobbing over this whole Brendon leaving thing, she is too insecure, and anyway Brendon cannot be Rachels everything, She has to be able to stand on her own 2 feet as her own person and woman, I just don't get the hysterics.

I agree completely! I don't see Dani doing this to score points, but to make Shelley feel better.

Like I typed before, Brendon having this woman around his PhD colleagues will only be trouble for him. It doesn't matter how smart he is, they will only focus on the train wreck on his arm.

They did, Rachel said it herself when they were in the Have Not Room. In between all the WBRBs you could hear her say that production told her to go confront Daniele about her HOH blog entry and she was just doing what they asked.

Actually Rachel said that the DR said that they couldn't tell her if Dani did a shout out and that if she wanted to know that she would have to ask Dani herself.

I am at the point of not caring who told her or didn't tell her or how it made her feel. Just please stop whining and feeling sorry for yourself, Rachel. It is not attractive. To quote Shipp, somewhat: "get yourself some big girl panties." Or, in your case, get you some panties in your real size.

I didn't flashback but I am so confused what upset Rachael. Because Dani in her blog gave a shout out to Shelly's daughter??

Is there more too it?

I think that is about it except that Rachel being Rachel has brought more pity to the mix - she can't get a job because of BB (why are you BACK ON BB if that is the case you might well ask), etc.......... Rachel is generally being Rachel. Sad to say.

Rachel felt Dani was doing it to manipulate Shelly into keeping Jordon over Brenden, when up until that point they felt Shelly had their back. I actually see Rachel's point, and actually do think Dani said that to be manipulative. That being said, there is no way Shelly would of voted out Jordon in the first place, no matter what she told team Brenchel. It's just more manipulation by production to get Rachel riled up, get the tears flowing, and paint her as the villain.

I do think that Rachel is really sad that Brenden is leaving. And it irritates me to NO end that J/J are bashing her for being upset, when THEIR big thing is they wanted to spend the summer TOGETHER and didn't want to be separated before Jury, blah blah.. yet they totally don't get, and are making fun of the fact that Rachel is upset when she now has to spend the summer separated from HER man. Freaking hypocrites!

He was her calm away from the storm of BB, and away from people she never knows if she can trust. And she feels that she's now going to be completely alone in the house, with a group of people who will vote her out the second they can. The idea of being voted out by a person who plays the game in a way you hate (floaters) feels not only bad for going home/jury but also insulting.

Is she a little over the top dramatic? Yeah probably .. but it's who she is. Everything she feels x one hundred. In my real life, I am a similar type of personality, I don't cry over everything, but you will always know 100% where you stand with me. I am incapable of pretending, if I hate you, I hate you .. and you will know it. If I love you, you will know that too. I am not emotionally subtle and neither is Rachel. She will come back. She always comes back, she is a survivor by instinct. First she crashes and burns brilliantly into a pool of tears, then she picks herself up and tries again.

Trust me, Rachel will be back and kicking their ass, and watching all the evil rats who were so mean to her, start scurrying begging for forgiveness.

All except Kalia who is an idiot.

Guest Corky812

What doesn't upset Rachel...oh yeah, being in power, lording it over everyone when she is, being told she is the cutest, sexiest, best at comps, Queen of the Universe, has great choice in men and anything I missed...everything ELSE upsets Rachel, real or not!

I didn't flashback but I am so confused what upset Rachael. Because Dani in her blog gave a shout out to Shelly's daughter??

Is there more too it?

What doesn't upset Rachel...oh yeah, being in power, lording it over everyone when she is, being told she is the cutest, sexiest, best at comps, Queen of the Universe, has great choice in men and anything I missed...everything ELSE upsets Rachel, real or not!

True! :laugh4:

Rachel felt Dani was doing it to manipulate Shelly into keeping Jordon over Brenden, when up until that point they felt Shelly had their back. I actually see Rachel's point, and actually do think Dani said that to be manipulative. That being said, there is no way Shelly would of voted out Jordon in the first place, no matter what she told team Brenchel. It's just more manipulation by production to get Rachel riled up, get the tears flowing, and paint her as the villain.

I do think that Rachel is really sad that Brenden is leaving. And it irritates me to NO end that J/J are bashing her for being upset, when THEIR big thing is they wanted to spend the summer TOGETHER and didn't want to be separated before Jury, blah blah.. yet they totally don't get, and are making fun of the fact that Rachel is upset when she now has to spend the summer separated from HER man. Freaking hypocrites!

He was her calm away from the storm of BB, and away from people she never knows if she can trust. And she feels that she's now going to be completely alone in the house, with a group of people who will vote her out the second they can. The idea of being voted out by a person who plays the game in a way you hate (floaters) feels not only bad for going home/jury but also insulting.

Is she a little over the top dramatic? Yeah probably .. but it's who she is. Everything she feels x one hundred. In my real life, I am a similar type of personality, I don't cry over everything, but you will always know 100% where you stand with me. I am incapable of pretending, if I hate you, I hate you .. and you will know it. If I love you, you will know that too. I am not emotionally subtle and neither is Rachel. She will come back. She always comes back, she is a survivor by instinct. First she crashes and burns brilliantly into a pool of tears, then she picks herself up and tries again.

Trust me, Rachel will be back and kicking their ass, and watching all the evil rats who were so mean to her, start scurrying begging for forgiveness.

All except Kalia who is an idiot.

I agree, and understand why she is so frustrated. Just like last year her and Brendon have been dominating the competitions and it gets them nowhere because it has such a polarizing effect on the house and causes them to be the first targets of any alliance. And on top of that, they save J/J's butt in the beginning of the game only to feel betrayed when J/J starts making deals with the person that tried to take them out in the first place. It really is strange that they are portrayed as villains when I can't think of one time that they ever betrayed anyone in either of their seasons.

That said, you just can't be a hyper-emotional person and make it to the end of a game that is designed to be an emotional rollercoaster like this. You will crash and burn just like Rachel did. This game also isn't about winning every competition, it's about winning only the competitions that you have to win.

Here's what, I just got thru listening and watching a Brenchel meltdown Pity pot session, seriously, it was Rachel, Brendon was there, but i have never ever heard such whining and carrying on out of a grown woman in my life, Shelly was really and truly trying to cheer her up and talk to her, and I mean nothing was getting in, she just kept going on and on about this show has ruined her, everyone hates her, the show has made her not be able to get employement, that she has been misrepresented because something was said about her butt sheeks hanging out and all the bad stuff that has been said to her , how Brendon was punished last season and now she will be punished this time, she has no fight, and this game is about competeing and the floaters are not playing and why should they get to stay and her go, She is mad that Daniele has played such an wrong and horrible game, she wants to walk out with Brendon but she wants and needs her stipend, then she tells Brendon she has ruined it for him, for herself, she will be the next or first jury member, that everyone who has won this game but ED were big floaters and blah blah blah, this is only a mere drop of what I heard and believe me it was not easy as I was updating,lol

I do not dislike Rachel like I do Kalia but this girl has huge self esteem issues and I feel she really has a sense of entitlement, and because she feels she has no chance at this point which is stupid she has gone on the "woe is me" train. Jordan even said to her how can you act like you have no life without Brandon in the house and pointed out that if Jeff got evicted she would stay and fight. She also told Rachel that Brandon cannot be her everything and she has to find her own person within herself. which shows me that the J's clearly are on the right track and Jordan is no fool.I'm sorry, but Rachels rant was just ridiculous. Shelly made a comment that Rachel will prolly try to walk out with Brendon tonight just for the drama of it all, to fall on the sword, it should be as good show tonight, just sayin, grow up Rachel, Geesh

Hello you are playing a game! Seriously oh Jeff and Jordon I protected their butts bulls@@@ when you are in an alliance that's what you do, and since Rachel thinks she is the best ever she always has to win in order to say that she did it all no one helped her it was all her! Now when her man is getting sent home is F Jeff and F Jordon and F production no one is playing but her and everyone else is floaters, she is a POOR LOSER! I really tried to like her but week 2 she started with the old Rachel crap and now is laying it on thick. If you don't like your alliance then dump them, and for the record Jeff and Jordon didn't make a deal with Dani and sell out Brendon and Rachel, Dani said she wanted a one week deal only and that was for her safety next week anyone that would not take that deal is an idiot. Yes Rachel and her man went to Dani and tried to make a deal to keep them all 4 safe they tried to get Danielle to re-join their alliance so that they would have the numbers trust me if it wasn't going to benefit them they would not have tried to get a 4 person deal. When it didn't work they threw Jordon under the bus and Jeff too. When that didn't work Rachel self destructed. She may be good drama but I think she has some serious issues and she should probably not be in the big brother house.

Here's what, I just got thru listening and watching a Brenchel meltdown Pity pot session, seriously, it was Rachel, Brendon was there, but i have never ever heard such whining and carrying on out of a grown woman in my life, Shelly was really and truly trying to cheer her up and talk to her, and I mean nothing was getting in, she just kept going on and on about this show has ruined her, everyone hates her, the show has made her not be able to get employement, that she has been misrepresented because something was said about her butt sheeks hanging out and all the bad stuff that has been said to her , how Brendon was punished last season and now she will be punished this time, she has no fight, and this game is about competeing and the floaters are not playing and why should they get to stay and her go, She is mad that Daniele has played such an wrong and horrible game, she wants to walk out with Brendon but she wants and needs her stipend, then she tells Brendon she has ruined it for him, for herself, she will be the next or first jury member, that everyone who has won this game but ED were big floaters and blah blah blah, this is only a mere drop of what I heard and believe me it was not easy as I was updating,lol

I do not dislike Rachel like I do Kalia but this girl has huge self esteem issues and I feel she really has a sense of entitlement, and because she feels she has no chance at this point which is stupid she has gone on the "woe is me" train. Jordan even said to her how can you act like you have no life without Brandon in the house and pointed out that if Jeff got evicted she would stay and fight. She also told Rachel that Brandon cannot be her everything and she has to find her own person within herself. which shows me that the J's clearly are on the right track and Jordan is no fool.I'm sorry, but Rachels rant was just ridiculous. Shelly made a comment that Rachel will prolly try to walk out with Brendon tonight just for the drama of it all, to fall on the sword, it should be as good show tonight, just sayin, grow up Rachel, Geesh

You got that right I think they may removing her from the game, because there has been trivia for a really long time, I don't know if its safe for her to be in the house seriously her ranting this morning is really scarey, I have never been a Rachel fan and won't ever be one but its sad to see a grown woman self destruct like that. Its even sadder that its because of a game.

This is a shame because I felt like they were on the verge of possibly getting Shelly and Adam's vote yesterday morning and I wanted so badly to see Daniele and Jeff's face when Jordan was evicted. Even if what Daniele did was manipulative, it was completely clueless of Rachel to storm into the room like that without talking to anyone else first. She couldn't have handled the situation worse. It reminds me of last season when she attacked Cathy out of nowhere and kept chasing her around the house demanding an apology simply because Cathy had celebrated when she won a competition. Rachel seems to start out as one of the best players in the house and then always does something to completely sabotage her game as soon as there is a small setback. It's sad.

They were on the verge of turning this around. I saw the look on Shelly's face, but as Rachel said this morning, she copped out due to fear. She went to Jordan and told her everything yesterday, and Jordan talked her out of it.

Also, I've read several comments about Rachel storming into Dani's room. She did no such thing. I saw the entire thing. She walked from the DR, upstairs, and then KNOCKED on Dani's door. Dani was listening to music and didn't hear the knock, so Rachel opened the door. No storming in whatsoever. That was Dani's bs take on it to the hgs in order to make Rachel look bad. I think she handled the situation just fine. When there's a problem with someone you go to them; not to everyone in the house, room etc....to them. She didn't need to talk to someone else. She had a complaint, took it to the DR staff and they told her what to do, so she did it. Why is no one jumping on Dani for involving the other houseguests? It was immature, and if Rachel had done that, there would be more criticism thrown at her.

As for Ronnie's comment about the shoutouts...Rachel stated that the rules are, you cannot make shoutouts for other houseguests; but can to your family and friends.

Rachael's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! She said she is back on train. She may be on the caboose but she is back. Jeff, Shelly and Jordan are trying to cheer her up.

You got that right I think they may removing her from the game, because there has been trivia for a really long time, I don't know if its safe for her to be in the house seriously her ranting this morning is really scarey, I have never been a Rachel fan and won't ever be one but its sad to see a grown woman self destruct like that. Its even sadder that its because of a game.

I agree Janis, the trivia has been on for awhile and I wouldn't think we would have this this early for a live show, plus during Rachels rant she was really giving out some information in a roundabout way and really putting the show down which is not good for the ratings so she could be unraveling, I hope not be cause while I am not really rooting for her to win per say it worries me when ppl start coming un done , just as a fellow human being I feel for her,when I say grow up I do mean that but a national tv show is not where she should be falling apart, so maybe the cut to trivia is so they could calm her down and work it out. I still stand by what I said about the pity pot rant, it was very crazy because the more she talked the more she got worked up and when you cannot like go out for a walk to clear your head you could have a breakdown. Remember Kelly Bensimone on housewives of new yourk? She came un done big time in the tropics on one of their episodes, and has yet to live it down, so if Rachel really wants to change the public image she has she should try to calm down, stay and fight and act differently, the butt cheeks thing and all th stuff she said she is ridiculed for but in actuality has done, she could change it around after or if Brendon leaves. She is upset about her public image but she is the one who put herself out there to be scrutinized. Very sad

oh and she came back I guess while I was making my" she's come un done "post,lololol

:band:http://youtu.be/4UoIMwQEgL8

This is Rachels song for today

the lryics fit too,lolol

Archived