Daniele - Week 4 - HOH

She doesn't need "help" to "get over it". She's supposed to be an adult. She should act like one. Her disrespect and rotten treatment of her father is her choice and not a good one. This is a person with absolutely no fellings who does not care about who she steps on. She's a self-centered user who needs a good swift kick in her ass. That's all the help she needs. I just hope she straigtens out if she ever wants to lead a decent life and have a family of her own. Self-centered, souless people don't make good spouses or parents. IMHO, Dick is better off not having her in his life.

Wow. That's kinda judgemental, don't you think? Everybody deserves to have somebody in their life unless it's someone like Casey Anthony or Hitler. If she's self-centered, she's certainly not to that degree. And it's actually quite common to be self-centered like Dani at her age. Be around childless people of her age, and it will become apparent.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. That's kinda judgemental, don't you think? Everybody deserves to have somebody in their life unless it's someone like Casey Anthony or Hitler. If she's self-centered, she's certainly not to that degree. And it's actually quite common to be self-centered like Dani at her age. Be around childless people of her age, and it will become apparent.

Well said Auroradawn!!!!

Guest Corky812

Well, Dani got one thing right, nobody else had or would have the guts to put Brenchel on the block. Gonna be interesting to see who she puts up (and whom they are a replacement for which will determine a lot of the decision I would think!). I still think Shelly would be the best choice to cement getting one of the Brenchel Twins out.

I don't really like or dislike Dani but she's got guts and she really is not afraid to make big moves. She was really whiney in her season and at first I thought she'd changed but I think it's pretty much the way Dani is, in or out of the house. Also in her season wasn't it Dick who applied and she was brought in to play as the estranged daughter (or did they both apply??)

I had wonderful parents so I can't relate in any way to Danielle on that level. Having your dad nicked Evil Dick might not be so great. I wouldn't care for it, personally. If someone asked me for a one word description of Danielle, I would say withdrawn. It would take the ability to go within yourself to put up with that succubus attached to her. That said, I realize that she works in a bar so she would have to be at least friendly, I suppose, to make money. Maybe it's a BB thing for Danielle and in the final analysis, I don't really care much one way or the other about her. She doesn't engender that kind of thought in me as does, say, Jordan and sometimes; Rachel. I'm thinking that Danielle going for Brendon and Rachel created drama, if nothing else. She does seem determined and competent in comps so like everyone else; I will wait and see.

I somehow doubt Dick was an ideal father when she was growing up or now for that matter. Let me be clear that I do not care for Dani on several levels but I cannot judge her. I grew up with the most abusive mother but to the outside world she seemed like June Cleaver. After 25 years of marriage my father took his own life and there were several issues but her treatment of him was despicable. But, only Dad and I understood what she was truly like. I continue to struggle with forgiveness issues today. Point of story...refrain from judgment unless you have walked a mile in that person's shoes as we have no idea what went on between family members.

Her nominating Jordan was a smart move because it almost ensures Brendon will go. Jeff also would have been a good move. Anyone else would have been evicted because Dani absolutely has no control over the vote. At Least now she has some say since the two big couples have split the vote. However the vote is still in Jordeff's favor.

Her nominating Jordan was a smart move because it almost ensures Brendon will go. Jeff also would have been a good move. Anyone else would have been evicted because Dani absolutely has no control over the vote. At Least now she has some say since the two big couples have split the vote. However the vote is still in Jordeff's favor.

Agree that nominating Jordan gives the best chance of Brendon going home. Jeff might have been a little more risky though.

kinda harsh, don't you think, I'm not crazy about Dani,BUT we adults carry a lot of stuff from our childhoods with us into adulthood, and Dani has clear issues and deserves to be able to work thru them however she likes whether it is thru therapy or just working thru the issues with herself. I am 65 yrs old and I am still a work in progress, ya know when you are young you think you know it all, noone can tell ya a damn thing, sometimes you don;t even start to wake up till you are 40 or older, some are luckier and wake a little sooner and start working on your issues, ,Dani will work it out, they are her issues, she is not the devil and just say "grow up" is not the answer , nor is that so easy to do, just grow up, if we keep our listening ears on and our eyes open we can profit from something everyday that we either hear or see and put that to some king of use, so I am donna give her her props, she is just playing a game and I am sure outside the BB house there is a gentle, more kind Daniele Donato

Amen Fatcat. I am 59 and still struggle with the relationship with my mother. I have also watched the change in my son. He was a good kid but at Dani's age, 25, there were actions and thoughts on his part that I did not care for or I was disappointed in although I loved him fiercely. He turned 39 this year and what an amazingly beautiful young man he grew into. Some people need to "bake" longer than others and God knows I am still in the oven.

Will be hilarious if the house turns on this witch and votes out Jordan instead -- might also be smart seeing as how

Jordan is so well liked and will win over the jury if she makes it that far.

Even though Jordan is well-liked, she did already win once. That could be an argument for not giving her the win this time.

Amen Fatcat. I am 59 and still struggle with the relationship with my mother. I have also watched the change in my son. He was a good kid but at Dani's age, 25, there were actions and thoughts on his part that I did not care for or I was disappointed in although I loved him fiercely. He turned 39 this year and what an amazingly beautiful young man he grew into. Some people need to "bake" longer than others and God knows I am still in the oven.

I have 4 kids oldest 44 youngest 34 and the difference in them from their 20's to 30's is sooo

unbelieveable, I remember my mother saying to me when I was 33 "I have waited 33 yrs for this day",lol she was just saying how much I was becoming who she was hoping I would become, well I remember and laugh today at that and want to say "Mom if you could see me now", but she's been gone for many yrs. Dani will come into her own, and it's funny for as much as everyone thinks Jordon is dumb, in some ways she is way more mature than Daniele, I think all of her stuff she throws out there is just defense anyway.

what happened to the 1 week deal Dani gave J/J??love her...disappointed she went back on her word to them...pawns get evicted...hope that the hg want to break up Brenchel dominance history will not be repeated

I actually think it's the other way around.

I listened to Dick's show a couple nights ago and I will never listen to him again. He was trash talking Dani's game play and these comments will be very hurtful to Dani if she bothers to listen to any of them, which I hope she doesn't. We have to remember these people are in harsh circumstances and may have very little to do with how they are in real life. Money can make people very ugly.

I love how Daniele is being called a witch, ouch! How?!

Anyways, I think putting Jordan against Brendon was Daniele's only sure chance of Brendon leaving the house.

Agreed... Jordan is the best bet to send Brendon home, plus it ensures Dani that Jeff and Jordan wouldn't vote to keep Brendon.

From what I've seen, Dani was lucky to have a home with a loving grandmother. How she relates to ED is of no matter to me. My only objection with her noms was they were based on revenge. I doubt if any vets will make F3. Guess Rachel will be the target next week. If Jordan stays and wins HOH she could put up Rachel and Dani. Meanwhile, I don't know which of the newbies should win? They are all so smurfy they will only put up the vets. I'm disappointed there hasn't been more hostility this year. BBAD is unwatchable this year.

I love how Daniele is being called a witch, ouch! How?!

Anyways, I think putting Jordan against Brendon was Daniele's only sure chance of Brendon leaving the house.

Cause she tried to take out the golden boy.

Watching her this season, I have a whole different perspective on her than I did during the last time she was on. It seemed to me that she was coming out of her shell and mixing in, friendly with B/R/J/J and then Dom & Kalia and friend. I thought she was going to play more of a social game this time. Now I'm thinking she's just one of those people who can't help but sabotage themselves. She was in the BEST position, aligned with the vets, her boy toy on the side, none of the newbies gunning for her b4 they would go after the couples. It's almost like she NEEDED to create the drama rather than enjoy her safety.

I won't comment on her mental health.......other than to say we are all creatures of habit until we break them and it seems like her need to be in a "comfortable place" filled with drama & insecurity outweighed her need to win the game.

Only time will tell how it works out for her because no matter what you think of her, when her back was against the wall, she brought it! Maybe that's where she needs to be to win (?)

Watching her this season, I have a whole different perspective on her than I did during the last time she was on. It seemed to me that she was coming out of her shell and mixing in, friendly with B/R/J/J and then Dom & Kalia and friend. I thought she was going to play more of a social game this time. Now I'm thinking she's just one of those people who can't help but sabotage themselves. She was in the BEST position, aligned with the vets, her boy toy on the side, none of the newbies gunning for her b4 they would go after the couples. It's almost like she NEEDED to create the drama rather than enjoy her safety.

I won't comment on her mental health.......other than to say we are all creatures of habit until we break them and it seems like her need to be in a "comfortable place" filled with drama & insecurity outweighed her need to win the game.

Only time will tell how it works out for her because no matter what you think of her, when her back was against the wall, she brought it! Maybe that's where she needs to be to win (?)

Good post and I agree. She had her self so well set up and she sabotaged it. She has gone back to only being social when absolutely necessary.

Archived