Daniele - Week 4 - HOH

Agree 100%. I dont think I can stand listening to her and Kahlia go on and on about their superiority much longer. It's a dull game just thinking about Brenchel being evicted.

Agree 100% as well. She's the only houseguest I can't stand. Why they brought her back, I don't know. I guess it was to get ED back. She's just a bad person inside.

If she hangs around for much longer, I'm unfortunately going to have to stop watching. I had to stop watching the last season she was in.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, wow......."the reason this blew up was Dom's fault for trusting Shelly".....HUH?!

Dom wouldn't have "trusted Shelly" if Dani had let him in on the little secret she knew from week one, that Shelly had been with the vets & voted Keith out......Dani chose to keep THAT a secret until Dom was on his way out.

The ONLY reason this blew up, IMO (of course:)is that Dani got so full of herself when she realized she had a strong, likable boy toy at her side. Why in the world would you trade in J/J or R/B for dumb & dumber.....aka, Lawon & Kalia at this point.

J/J, R/B & D/D could have run the house and then played a real game, F6......but it was more important for D/D (maybe now dumber & dumbest) to prove they weren't "sheep".....WTF, no one was asking them to be sheep, they were supposed to be on the team of the leaders but that wasn't good enough. Certainly, being able to knock out all the vets and have to compete against the left over losers would have been a great advantage, never a realistic goal. I feel sorry for Dom, while he was so worried about becoming a sheep, he was coyly led to be slaughtered.

Agree 100% as well. She's the only houseguest I can't stand. Why they brought her back, I don't know. I guess it was to get ED back. She's just a bad person inside.

If she hangs around for much longer, I'm unfortunately going to have to stop watching. I had to stop watching the last season she was in.

That year's season finale was the only one I didn't watch! I couldn't stand either of them! :animated_shocking:

Dani might not be sane by the end of this week. Seven fun filled days and nights of her new BFF Kalia talking and talking and eating and eating right there beside her, hour after hour. And then toss in some Lawon to really sweeten the mix. She will probably be hearing Kalia's voice in her dreams, too.

Oh, wow......."the reason this blew up was Dom's fault for trusting Shelly".....HUH?!

Dom wouldn't have "trusted Shelly" if Dani had let him in on the little secret she knew from week one, that Shelly had been with the vets & voted Keith out......Dani chose to keep THAT a secret until Dom was on his way out.

The ONLY reason this blew up, IMO (of course:)is that Dani got so full of herself when she realized she had a strong, likable boy toy at her side. Why in the world would you trade in J/J or R/B for dumb & dumber.....aka, Lawon & Kalia at this point.

J/J, R/B & D/D could have run the house and then played a real game, F6......but it was more important for D/D (maybe now dumber & dumbest) to prove they weren't "sheep".....WTF, no one was asking them to be sheep, they were supposed to be on the team of the leaders but that wasn't good enough. Certainly, being able to knock out all the vets and have to compete against the left over losers would have been a great advantage, never a realistic goal. I feel sorry for Dom, while he was so worried about becoming a sheep, he was coyly led to be slaughtered.

Excellent post. Kudos. I'm completely disenchanted with Dani now. She made one of the dumbest moves in BB history. She was sitting pretty and didn't have to really do anything as the whole house would have protected her. Now, she's public enemy number one. Kalia is the only one who will have her back just because she's so desperate to trust anyone.

Very nice post Lvgal!!!

I don't have the feeds but IMO she put all her BB eggs in one basket with Dom. I really don't remember her ever talking that much with any of the others...except the first 2 weeks before she decided to make the dumbest move of the season turning on her alliance.

Did she really think her and Dom would rule the house, or is she so cocky that she just assumed that the minions (K,L,S,P} would be in awe of her brilliant game play and kneel at her feet?

Personally, I think she should have put Jeff and Brendan up. She or Jeff might win POV, or even if Brendan did, then backdoor Rachel. Because face it....NOBODY is going to keep Rachel over anyone. I think she could have gotten JJ to align with her if she did that because Brendan and Rachel wouldn't keep JJ in the final four. If one member of BR went up against JJ in final 2, there's no way they would win. They never played a social game with other members of the house, instead they just sat up in HOH all the time and talked crap. They'll be getting rid of JJ before final four, believe it, and JJ will realllllly regret not backdooring one of them when they had a chance.

Personally, I think she should have put Jeff and Brendan up. She or Jeff might win POV, or even if Brendan did, then backdoor Rachel. Because face it....NOBODY is going to keep Rachel over anyone. I think she could have gotten JJ to align with her if she did that because Brendan and Rachel wouldn't keep JJ in the final four. If one member of BR went up against JJ in final 2, there's no way they would win. They never played a social game with other members of the house, instead they just sat up in HOH all the time and talked crap. They'll be getting rid of JJ before final four, believe it, and JJ will realllllly regret not backdooring one of them when they had a chance.

She wants Rachel or Brendon gone. If she put up Jeff and Brendon then Rachel could win POV and take Brendon off keeping them both safe. This way if one wins POV, then she will replace the one that is taken off with Jordan, assuring that either Rachel or Brendon will for sure be broken up.

I have to agree with the person who said she should have let Kalia have HOH. Kalia is going to do whatever she tells her to do anyways so it would be like being HOH this week and also getting to play for HOH next week... a much better move. Kalia even said many times she would put up Brenchel so nothing would have changed.

Now it doesn't really matter whether Brendon or Rachel is sent home, they are both great competitors who are going to be coming after her every week.

Dani said several times that one of the main reasons why her father won that year was because even when he won HOH he did not hole himself up in the room. He stayed active with everybody. She sits there pouting when she's not in power and then even when she's in power. I don't care if everyone in the house hates her she should still come out of the room and become more active.

Ivgal: "I feel sorry for Dom, while he was so worried about becoming a sheep, he was coyly led to be slaughtered."

Sooo true.

He's sitting at home now shaking his head and wondering .. huh ? What just happened ?

Again, he did not win because of that. He won because of America's Player. He would have went home when Dustin did otherwise.

He definitely won because of America's player!!!! BUT what I am saying is stupid dani is going against her own advice!

And by the way--she has the dumbest alliance ever! Kalia is a big mouth and Lawon is one of the worst jellyfish in the house!!! :animated_rotfl:

Dani said before the the comp that she was going to win.

Dani said they are going to bring a HG back for the twist and it will be Dominic. (I really think they are but hope it is Cassie)

Dani figured out if she got Jeff out then he would get voted back in by America and not Dominic.

Not sure why she didn't nom Brendan and Jeff which probably would have pit them against each other and they would end up hating each other more than her. If Daniele thinks that she can go up against Jeff or Jordan in the end and win, she's loonier than I thought she was.

Dani said before the the comp that she was going to win.

Dani said they are going to bring a HG back for the twist and it will be Dominic. (I really think they are but hope it is Cassie)

Dani figured out if she got Jeff out then he would get voted back in by America and not Dominic.

Dont be surprised if America votes to bring back Rachel if she is the evicted houseguest this week. Love her or hate her, she is much more watchable tv then either Dom or Cassi.

Not sure why she didn't nom Brendan and Jeff which probably would have pit them against each other and they would end up hating each other more than her. If Daniele thinks that she can go up against Jeff or Jordan in the end and win, she's loonier than I thought she was.

Because then she pisses off both couples. She is trying to win one of them over so it's not her against the house and right now, offering safety to Jeff/Jordan is going to please the house more than offering safety to Rachel/Brendon. Either way she's taking a chance but she thinks Jeff/Jordan are more likely to honor a deal, too. She's wrong - Jeff already told Jordan he'll backstab Daniele if he gets the chance, even though they made their deal. And, I think this is already pitting the couples against eachother. Jeff/Jordan will (actually already have) make it obvious they don't have Brendon/Rachel's backs and whichever of Brenchel survive this week won't trust them as much. Not to mention Brendon/Rachel are the couple most likely to win HOH - and put Daniele up.

Dont be surprised if America votes to bring back Rachel if she is the evicted houseguest this week. Love her or hate her, she is much more watchable tv then either Dom or Cassi.

I don't think anyone is coming back. I read somewhere (I think on this site) that Cassi is not in sequester.

She wants Rachel or Brendon gone. If she put up Jeff and Brendon then Rachel could win POV and take Brendon off keeping them both safe. This way if one wins POV, then she will replace the one that is taken off with Jordan, assuring that either Rachel or Brendon will for sure be broken up.

IF Rachel got to play for Veto...which, the way production goes, who even knows if she would get picked? Probably. If Jeff and Brendan were put up, she's still getting rid of a power couple at the end of the day. She could keep it quiet about who her "true" target is, and then however Veto goes she can use it to her advantage. At this rate, one of them is going to get off the block, and I have a feeling it's going to be Rachel who is a much stronger competitor than Brendan. And as a fan... I just can't stand the thought of Rachel being a queen for another week...makes me sick!

Because then she pisses off both couples. She is trying to win one of them over so it's not her against the house and right now, offering safety to Jeff/Jordan is going to please the house more than offering safety to Rachel/Brendon. Either way she's taking a chance but she thinks Jeff/Jordan are more likely to honor a deal, too. She's wrong - Jeff already told Jordan he'll backstab Daniele if he gets the chance, even though they made their deal. And, I think this is already pitting the couples against eachother. Jeff/Jordan will (actually already have) make it obvious they don't have Brendon/Rachel's backs and whichever of Brenchel survive this week won't trust them as much. Not to mention Brendon/Rachel are the couple most likely to win HOH - and put Daniele up.

I don't think anyone is coming back. I read somewhere (I think on this site) that Cassi is not in sequester.

thanks!

I think she would have been better off trusting Rachel and Brendon because they would have appreciated safety more than J/J. Jeff won't rest until Dani is gone-he's afraid of her in the house and I think that's hysterical.

The vets are so entitled they think the game is set up for them (which I do too) but they are counting on Grodner sending them a present in the form of a returning hg.

IF Rachel got to play for Veto...which, the way production goes, who even knows if she would get picked? Probably. If Jeff and Brendan were put up, she's still getting rid of a power couple at the end of the day. She could keep it quiet about who her "true" target is, and then however Veto goes she can use it to her advantage. At this rate, one of them is going to get off the block, and I have a feeling it's going to be Rachel who is a much stronger competitor than Brendan. And as a fan... I just can't stand the thought of Rachel being a queen for another week...makes me sick!

I don't think she wanted to take the chance that Rachel wouldn't be chosen to play. She really wants one of them out. Nobody comes between her and her big move without repercussions.

No matter who leaves this week - Brendon or Rachel, Danni is the target next week unless Kahlia gets head of house. Danni has burned her bridges with everyone - even Lawon. He looks like he cant wait to get rid of her. It wouldnt surprise me if he nominated both Kahlia and Danni. Hahahahaha.

Archived