Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my my what a GOD, I bet he really is hot in person.

honey YES!!!!!

ya know when you start tellin someone how great they smell is a sure sign of feeling being there, that is one of the love senses,lololol

Did anyone see Jeff put his hand on Jordan's leg last night in the HOH room while they were talking game? He was under the covers laying down on the bed, she was sitting Indian style facing him. Almost as soon as he put his hand there, she took it off. It was really cute!

Also, while they were talking, he completely covered his head under the blanket several times and she kept uncovering him. She was trying to get him to initiate a talk with Russell and he didn't want to, so he kept covering his head.

She got called to the DR one time and he said "hurry back, I miss you already". Makes my heart melt!

Awww! Do you recall the time? I want to flashback to it.

This girl needs to just let go and give the poor boy some type of affection. Cuddle with him real tight or something. Geez.

Awww! Do you recall the time? I want to flashback to it.

This girl needs to just let go and give the poor boy some type of affection. Cuddle with him real tight or something. Geez.

He's too mature for her. She's miss wide eyed and overly naive. She needs someone to steer her ship and that gets boring.

He's too mature for her. She's miss wide eyed and overly naive. She needs someone to steer her ship and that gets boring.

Trust me. There's a lot of guys who like that type. Usually they're control freaks, but hey, whatever works for all I guess. :inquisitive::rolleyes4:

How many "naive" girls you ever hear talk about getting a finger put in her butt when she's having sex???

She's not as naive as she makes people think :)...

How many "naive" girls you ever hear talk about getting a finger put in her butt when she's having sex???

Seriously...did she really say that? That girl will say anything to anybody....LOL! I have a cousin like that.

^^^ First week while they were all drinking. She was telling them she only had one boyfried who she had sex with and they were together for two years. Wanted to know why guys like stuff like that.

Archived