Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Here's Morty

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,504 posts
Hi Everybody!

Just stopping by to let you know Iím still alive. After five months of being shuttled between hospitals and nursing homes, they finally sent me home.

I did get to see Big Brother 9 on TV, but without a computer, I havenít seen a minute of the live feeds, or even been able to read the updates.

With five months away from my home, and life, I havenít had time to read whatís been going on. I do know that without Jem, there wouldnít have been daily coverage on the Mortyís TV site. I know Cecimom helped by covering various times of the day, and our live feed posters are always crucial to our coverage. Behind the scene, Dan from Tampa set up the servers for the images and message board for us, and everything ran great.

Iím not going to try to thank everyone by name, because I really donít know who was responsible for what. I would like to thank the generosity everyone that made donations to support our efforts.

Thanks for your concern about my health. Iíd like to tell you that Iím back and ready for BB10, however I was actually sent to rehab, and then home to build up some strength for a couple more procedures. I do feel good, but Iíve got cartons of snail mail to sort through and so many things I need to care of that must precede my participation here.

Hope youíre all doing well, hope to be back soon!

-Morty-

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,626 posts
So nice to hear from you Morty! Jem and the mods did a fantastic job. It was a really nice season. Some of us were not crazy about the cast and content of BB9 but we were all here and behaving. Hope you get well.

Joah

Joah

• Pip
  • 1,514 posts
Thanks for the update and glad you were at least able to give us that! What would we do w/o Mortys!

shann

shann

• Pip
  • 782 posts
Hi Morty! I've lurked for a while but finally joined during BB9!! I'm glad you're "back" !!! party_smilie.gif Thanks for the great site!!! animated_bouncy.gif

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,798 posts
Fear not Morty... I'm keeping the lot of them in line. devilish.gif

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,722 posts
Just heard the great news.
Woooo Hoooo .... had to go back and edit my High Point of the Day .... that you're back excl.gif

Your 'team' did you proud (with your expert training and guidence.. of course).

hmm... don't know how true Marty's statement ... quote "we were all here and behaving" is tho animated_scratchchin.gif

<---- runs over and covers Morty with smootches and hugs
ooops... straightens out his really sexy silk lounging PJ's (sorry, couldn't help myself)

Reaper

Reaper

• Pip
  • 2,676 posts
It's good to have you back Morty!!! Glad to hear that you are doing better!!! The MODS & LFU's did an outstanding job as always!

As for BB9, don't worry, you didn't miss much... Worst cast ever, IMO!!!

Anyways, welcome back!!!

Doug

Oh and somebody has to keep Wicked in line, and apparently I got the job...

MrsFroman

MrsFroman

• LFU
  • 1,431 posts
Hello Morty! Thank you for the wonderful site and for letting me participate. Jem kicks butt and you should be proud of her. Nice to meet ya, sir.

TCS

TCS

• Pip
  • 3,571 posts
Thanks for the update Morty! Jem, mods and feed updaters did a great job during BB9.

Get Well Soon! We Miss You!

:HUGS:

pixiedust.gif

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
You made my day seeing you posting Morty!!! So happy to see you and wishing you all the best always. grouphug.gif

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Great to hear from you Morty!! Glad you are doing much better. Can't wait to see you around here more often.

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Glad to see you at home Morty!!!

**wipes pokies lipstick off Mortys cheek**

MissyA

MissyA

• Pip
  • 1,482 posts
I was starting to think you were in witness protection, good to see you again. animated_wave.gif

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,626 posts
Morty might have been chained down in Wicked's basement.

Just sayin....

Reaper

Reaper

• Pip
  • 2,676 posts
I would've noticed... Nope he wasn't there!

Just sayin...

Fuskie

Fuskie

Director of Social Media

• 2,415 posts
Morty, you know what they call it when you make it all the way home?

A Home Run!

Fuskie
Whose day is now a Grand Slam (plus the Braves swept 4 games from the Mets, which is like icing on the cake!)...

snancypants

snancypants

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,339 posts
So very glad you are on the way to better health Morty! They say laughter is the best medicine so spend a few days reading your forum here and you will be better in no time at all!!

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
So glad to hear you are home and BACK!! Thanks so much for MortysTV...many of us would be "homeless" if it weren't for you and your talented assistants (thanks Jem, Dade, Cecimom, Fuskie, Jedi, etc., etc.)-you guys ROCK.

KingOfRealityTV

KingOfRealityTV

• Pip
  • 7,647 posts
YAY, Uncle Morty!!!!

I have been keeping the mods in line, just like you asked!!!

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
Welcome back, Morty!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users