McCrae - Week 10 (POV Winner - Saved)

JEDI

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

noooooooooo they aren't :nono:

Good, cause it really gets confusing

I am kinda happy McRae won. I had high hopes for him at the start of the game and I think that super teaming with Amanda is a strategy that got him this far. I am glad he broke up the Moving Company. There is nobody that I want to see win but I would like to see how/if McRae can change up his game and go on to win it.

Amanda has been hitting GM hard with the 'put up Elissa' idea. She's come up with a lot of reasons

why this is the BEST thing GM should do for GM's game.

She paints a pretty picture - it kinda looks like a Picaso tho pablo-picasso-nude-and-still-life-c-1931

Amanda has been hitting GM hard with the 'put up Elissa' idea. She's come up with a lot of reasons

why this is the BEST thing GM should do for GM's game.

She paints a pretty picture - it kinda looks like a Picaso tho pablo-picasso-nude-and-still-life-c-1931

AMANDAS MIND IS SCRAMBLED :huh2::huh2::scared: ..YOU ARE HYSTERICAL SLOWPOKE!

can't believe how long mcnasty was out of bed tonite.. GM putting his butt on the block actually woke his lazy butt up...he should not win this game he threw that away when he shacked up with the Amazon bitch..love how you could never get mcnasty out of bed ..but today he was up in hoh and even farther up GM'S butt...not going to work bye bye Amazon..the little trick of hogging the wine was just sooo mature..and really going to make people want to keep her selfish a$$ in the house!

:sleep1::sleep1:

All I can do is hope that mccrae doesn't win season15. At this point, I worry that BB will introduce some bizarre coup to get amanda off the block. Nothing will surprise me about this season. I am advocating a ginamarie win. That in itself is bizarre enough.

i rather see mccrae gone and amanda stay

she is ten x the player he is and provides more drama :animated_bouncy:

Ten times the player he is? Hardly. 100% bat-shit-crazy? ABSOLUTELY!

I am kinda happy McRae won. I had high hopes for him at the start of the game and I think that super teaming with Amanda is a strategy that got him this far. I am glad he broke up the Moving Company. There is nobody that I want to see win but I would like to see how/if McRae can change up his game and go on to win it.

She teamed with him. Nick didn't want her skanky ass, so McNasty was her second choice. Good move on HER part, not so much on his. I think he would have played a much stronger, competitive game without her.

can't believe how long mcnasty was out of bed tonite.. GM putting his butt on the block actually woke his lazy butt up...he should not win this game he threw that away when he shacked up with the Amazon bitch..love how you could never get mcnasty out of bed ..but today he was up in hoh and even farther up GM'S butt...not going to work bye bye Amazon..the little trick of hogging the wine was just sooo mature..and really going to make people want to keep her selfish a$$ in the house!

:sleep1::sleep1:

He spends so much time in bed. Yet, once his ass is on the block, he is still in bed but becomes very reliant on reading the Bible. Does he really think GOD has anything to do with the game? And then he's in the backyard telling GM that Elissa is just clinging to her. The only difference between Elissa's clinging and the McNasty's clinging is there are no threats coming from Elissa.

All I can do is hope that mccrae doesn't win season15. At this point, I worry that BB will introduce some bizarre coup to get amanda off the block. Nothing will surprise me about this season. I am advocating a ginamarie win. That in itself is bizarre enough.

I wouldn't put any "surprise" past the producers. However, it would be interesting if they actually let the "game" play out from here without any "help".

I would rather see mccrae gone, too. he is a creepy guy. what he has done for himself is hang around and say nothing much to anyone that could come back and bite him so of the two, he is the more dangerous to my BB way of thinking. That, and he can win comps when he wants to and I imagine that he wants to; badly, at this point. I do not want mccrae to win but I and others have always said that he could win BB15. He has used amanda perfectly and will no doubt laugh about it with his pals.

I would rather see mccrae gone, too. he is a creepy guy. what he has done for himself is hang around and say nothing much to anyone that could come back and bite him so of the two, he is the more dangerous to my BB way of thinking. That, and he can win comps when he wants to and I imagine that he wants to; badly, at this point. I do not want mccrae to win but I and others have always said that he could win BB15. He has used amanda perfectly and will no doubt laugh about it with his pals.

You got that right, Slimcruz. Yesterday I saw more of an "awake" McNasty than I had all season. His normally disinterested face was all lit up at what the other HG's were talking about for a change. I too hope he is gone soon, preferrably in the DE on Thursday. He is the epitomy of a butt sitting on the porch, "give me a handout" person...and, boy, did Amanda give him the handouts!! Sure hope his girlfriend back home, Jessica, never speaks to this lowlife again. If he ever delivered a pizza to my house, I'd refuse it from that unclean person he is.

Amanda trying to get McStupid to use the VETO one her. She said they don't want him to leave. She said if Kaitlin had used it on Jeremy then he would not have gone. bike2.gif

I said in another thread that I'm so confused from one story to the next, I know she is scuffling, but from what I'm reading is mccrackhead really considering this?, I swear if it happens that one of them don't go I seriously will not watch another minute of this, it's hard to even turn the feeds on and listen to that crazy nut job go on and on with her scenarios , I think she is a mess, lol

Mandy is trying to plant the seed too to get him to use it on her. He would stay on the block because he would not be using it on himself. Judd is trying to plant the seed for him to take her down. They still want McCrae out before Amanda.

Mandy is trying to plant the seed too to get him to use it on her. He would stay on the block because he would not be using it on himself. Judd is trying to plant the seed for him to take her down. They still want McCrae out before Amanda.

If in fact he is that whipped and stupid, yes it may be the stupidest move ever but if GM puts up spencer in her place Andy may shoot to save mcrea saying it is all Amanda. Not likely I know but possible thinking on their part

He told GM he is thinking about using the POV on Amanda and GM told him it would be a big mistake. She said when people do that they go home.

He said he thinks he has the votes to stay against anyone no matter who she puts up.

She is warning him against it.