McCrae - Week 10 (POV Winner - Saved)

JEDI

I think he is too afraid to talk because she wont like what he has to say. He will be so glad to get rid of her butt. He is getting really tired of her crap. IMO of course

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he is too afraid to talk because she wont like what he has to say. He will be so glad to get rid of her butt. He is getting really tired of her crap. IMO of course

I think what you say makes sense. He can't like her really, can he? Not that he is anything special but you know what I mean.

time to feel the pain

this week bb gf cant bail him out :animated_bouncy:

How can one person be so dang lazy? He seems like it is even a struggle for him to talk without getting worn out. Such a shame because if he wasn't so lazy, had better hygiene, and never hooked up with Amanda he probably would have been a fan favorite this season.

Don't know how he lays in bed for 18 to 20+ hours a day. Even when he gets up and sits on the outside couch, he only sits up for a short time and then slumps down into the cushions. And then he usually has Amanda there pawing and rubbing and kissing on him. I just can't stand to watch them.

Well we know McCrae does not have much in the fashion department. He probably packed 40 cartons of cigarettes, I pair of underwear, 3 jammie pants, 2 pairs of raggy shorts and 2 funky shirts and 6 bandanas. miscgifsetc473.gif

He spends most of his time prone....

In the beginning weeks I seem to recall him being the one to think up all those

ball games and moving around a lot more.

Ohhhh maybe the tiredness came around the time Amanda started laying on him all the time...

she probably squashed all the air and energy out of him

i rather see mccrae gone and amanda stay

she is ten x the player he is and provides more drama :animated_bouncy:

I think it is a better game move for McCrae to go first.

Maybe the Superfan will reflect on how stupid it was to play the game in bed and hiding behind the Shewolf.

^^^^I agree that it's a better game move to get McCrae out first. Without him, Amanda is nothing but a big mouth.

I'll just add that I don't see any great game play from McCrae either. They were only effective together because of their combined vote.

Nobody will want to align with Amanda once McCrae is gone. I think Spencer and Judd would pull McCrae right into an alliance if given the opportunity, unless Judd's feelings were too hurt because McCrae left him for Amanda.

I just do not think that he will miss the chance to remove himself from the block and make ginamarie put up somebody else and meantime them work on trying to get the house to vote the other person out (elissa). That, or just sigh a sigh of relief and remove himself from the block and say a happy adios to amanda and start playing to win. I would be willing to bet that his buds are sending him smoke signals that she has served her purpose......let her go, let her go, let her go, let her go.

Do you think ppl are seriously thinking about keeping Amanda? Surely not