Amanda - Week 6 - 3rd Nominee

CeCiMom

Guest 6Borders

She can wear a dominatrix... she already has the mask so just gift her the boots n whip!

Cow-dominatrix---Madam-Bovine-update.jpg

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICXPALAMANDA!!!!!!!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a screenshot from Amanda's bachelorette party - Candice did not attend - they played a game like pin the tail on the donkey except their version was pin the band aid on the boobies - then the party shifted to the backyard where they played a pretty funny raunchy game of telephone

u3Glvqx.jpgOspW4dF.jpg

McCrae's foot was cold so Amanda warmed it with her breath - until he stuck a toe in her mouth (sorry I missed that Kodak moment)

0m4ZjAt.jpg

omg....she is always telling him his feet stink........just gross

One of the most disgusting people I've had the unfortunate experience watching.......I just ignore Mc/Manda on the feeds......who cares? BUT, these group of dysfunctional HGs still seem to consider her the pied piper along with McCrae.....for whatever reason the majority of this group seems to love being under her control.

Amanda telling her minions that she wants to play BB again in All Stars. She said can you imagine me and Rachael and Janelle. Helen said for sure you will get picked.

Amanda says America loves her because she is with McCrea.

(I know the only reason she picked him is she thinks America will love a quirky pizza boy)

wrong

well she is getting bad edit :animated_bouncy:

Julie usually announces double evict to the HGs before the vote right? I hope some of them snap the hell out of it and vote this witch out tomorrow . This is the perfect opportunity. Seriously at this point, I don't even think McCrae would be upset..