Janelle, Week 4 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/9

CeCiMom

Agree. Janelle has lived a pretty glam life. Everyone there talks about their personal experiences so she should be able to too. I'd be showing home movies of the experiences she's had if I were her.

I do have some Coach bags but they were gifts from my daughter and husband. Not something I'd splurge on for myself ever. Super Walmart is my go-to store. Never been to Monaco and likely never will but I do hope to get to the beach next year. lol.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been to very nice places myself and I'm well traveled and have nice things. So am I jealous or resentful of Janelle? No. I'm disgusted by her.

She wonders why she's going home? Stop telling everyone how fabulous your life is. They're even saying she'll be happy to be home.... Personally, if I was one of these new people trying to win money/have a great new experience I put her up as soon as possible and vote her out. Her 15 minutes (just like Boogie, Dan and Britney) are up.

Plus she needs to learn that in certain situations, you just don't talk about these things. It just isn't done.

What is wrong with having a fabulous life? Good for Janelle she has one! It's probably the reason I like her so much - the others are all so judgmental, envious, cruel, self-envolved, pathetic (Danielle). I hope she will be happy to go home. That house is toxic!

I just get so tired of listening to younger people being obsessed with material things. They are so wrapped up in the right label they're missing out on what's truly important in their lives. I don't step foot in Wally-world or Nordstrom's. Material possessions are not that important. Janelle is too wrapped up in her "things". She can talk about it all she likes but it makes her look like a pretty shallow person IMO.

I'll be glad to see her go.

yep i dont think there's any possibility of her staying...... unless some major stuff goes down to swing things. she took her eye off things for a day or two..... around the time boogie proposed this big "plan".....

she got too comfortable that these people had her back when in fact they all had knives out.

That is very nice Slim! :) You are compassionate! <3! This type of post makes me think more than the bossy ones.

Janelle fans don't feel bad--she is going out with dignity to a good life! Her tormentors will be right behind her! :D

This type of post does make me think .. but not sure it makes me think in a good way. All season there has been kind of random posts which seems like "digs" on this forum towards various posters. I don't know anyone well enough to know if I am rubbing something in or hurting their feelings. I just drive by the threads leave my opinions or thoughts and go. And if something someone says is something I agree with or don't .. I might throw in my 2 cents.

I've been posting / lurking at mortys since season 2, but with the exception of a few posters I know from the chat room most of my friends who use to actively post here have long since moved on. But I stay because even when I disagree with people .. I generally enjoy what people here have to say.

Posts like Slim's though and a few others I've read this season make me feel uncomfortable. I start to feel like maybe I am Danielle and insecure because I start to wonder if these posts are digs or directed at me. I don't like wondering these sort of things, and has honestly contributed to me posting less this season than I have in the past. I don't know who they are directed at .. but it sucks for myself or anyone to have to wonder.

If anyone has a problem with me, I am a private message away and more than willing to talk about whatever I say or do which might upset one (Rarely my intention, but I have always had a bad case of foot in mouth syndrome). I am sure others would feel the same way.

--------------------

I am glad she is leaving (hopefully), but I do agree she would tell people they were going home were it her. But even that can be malicious .. "bye, bye bitches" I think is one of Janie's famous lines, and it was said pretty darn right maliciously. She was gleeful about others going home. Not sure whether I would rather have someone gleefully gloating at me I was going home, or letting me wonder/letting me campaign for votes or not.

The 2 faced nature of the house-guests is annoying to be sure, but in a game like big brother I would assume it's an essential skill. Because if something major in the house flips and the votes suddenly aren't going your way you need to have some sort of case built up to be like "you know I always liked you .. it wasn't me who wanted you out.."

Not sure I'd ever be able to pull that off myself, but I think many successful winners have had that strat.

Is there anything Jani can do that would help her stay this week? I guess the 2nd question would be, does she really want to stay?

Imo, it would take an act of God (or BB) to keep her in the game. She wants to stay and play but if she goes, she won't be devastated by it. She's fine with going home. I'm disappointed that I won't get to see her play on her own past one hoh, without her loser, unappreciative "team," but BB life goes on.

I can't begin to tell you guys how sad I am about this move. Danielle and her alliance are laughing now, but I really think it's going to come back and bite them in the behind. Poor Janelle.... I am hoping there's a BB miracle out there for her, because she's on the block too soon.

Is there anything Jani can do that would help her stay this week? I guess the 2nd question would be, does she really want to stay?

She does want to stay but the Silent Six control the votes and she doesn't even know about them. It's pretty hard to make an argument against something you don't know exists. The only thing that could possibly save her is a major event that makes the rest of the alliance believe they can't trust Frank/Boogie anymore but I think F/B are too smart to let that happen.

Danielle and her alliance are laughing now, but I really think it's going to come back and bite them in the behind.

Booger and Frank will put Shane on the block this week if either of them win HOH. Then who will be laughing?? Jani while she is watching it at home.

Why do these people continue to do the same thing year after year? *smh* I ask that and think, duh, its a social experiment and human nature is pretty consistent. Dang sheep mentality.

Booger and Frank will put Shane on the block this week if either of them win HOH. Then who will be laughing?? Jani while she is watching it at home.

Why do these people continue to do the same thing year after year? *smh* I ask that and think, duh, its a social experiment and human nature is pretty consistent. Dang sheep mentality.

I hope B/F do win hoh tomorrow. Jani will probably be rooting Boog on by Friday.

One thing's for certain. People who want Janelle gone think all this shit is just dandy. People who don't; think otherwise. Me? I try not to rub it in their faces with a bunch of bullshit chatter. No point. Especially when some people I like a lot on this forum are upset about her going. Just my O.

I fall into the camp that thinks it's just fine and dandy. I don't hate Janelle by any means (I don't hate anyone on the show), but I won't lie and say she's my favorite. However, the point of this thread (and this message forum) is to discuss Big Brother and what's happening on the live feeds/show. Right now a big part of that is Janelle being backdoored.

I don't disagree that people coming here just to taunt others is not really cool (not that I see a lot of that on here really), but people that want to discuss Janelle from any position should be able to do so freely.

I see in every other thread on this board some pretty vicious comments about other house guests (plenty of them from fans of Janelle) and no one is saying they should hold back, so I don't see why anyone else should in this thread.

That's my opinion anyways.

I fall into the camp that thinks it's just fine and dandy. I don't hate Janelle by any means (I don't hate anyone on the show), but I won't lie and say she's my favorite. However, the point of this thread (and this message forum) is to discuss Big Brother and what's happening on the live feeds/show. Right now a big part of that is Janelle being backdoored.

I don't disagree that people coming here just to taunt others is not really cool (not that I see a lot of that on here really), but people that want to discuss Janelle from any position should be able to do so freely.

I see in every other thread on this board some pretty vicious comments about other house guests (plenty of them from fans of Janelle) and no one is saying they should hold back, so I don't see why anyone else should in this thread.

That's my opinion anyways.

Thank you for this post. Besides this post I am not going to post until after Janelle is gone. Not much objectivity going on here the last few days. I don't like I feel like I can't even respectfully post my thoughts about Janelle.

I guess I am delusional because I am still hoping Jani is just biding her time. She has watched and played enough to know there is no point in rallying the troops until the last second because somebody is always there to swing them back. Maybe, just maybe, she has an ace up her sleeve to pull out Thursday during lock down.

It's going to be tough for Janelle. But I am still hopeful. Frankly I believe that these folks are so wishy washy, that all she needs is a small crack and she will have a chance to turn the train around. The house has four decision makers (Janelle, Boogie, Dan, Frank) the rest are followers. Her biggest problem is the decision makers are all on the same team at the moment. Since Boogie and Frank cannot change their minds, her only chance is to turn Dan and then have him direct the others on what to do. Dan has to tell Danielle, Danielle tells Shane, Shane tells Britney. Once those four change, Janelle would be able to get Joe and Ashley. She will need something to happen that causes people to not trust B/F. It's a slim chance, but a chance no less. This is BB, so until she's gone...

I just get so tired of listening to younger people being obsessed with material things. They are so wrapped up in the right label they're missing out on what's truly important in their lives. I don't step foot in Wally-world or Nordstrom's. Material possessions are not that important. Janelle is too wrapped up in her "things". She can talk about it all she likes but it makes her look like a pretty shallow person IMO.

I'll be glad to see her go.

I completely agree and this is what I was trying to say I guess. I think it's great that she says she has a wonderful life and all these "things" but you just don't flaunt that stuff.

I guess I am delusional because I am still hoping Jani is just biding her time. She has watched and played enough to know there is no point in rallying the troops until the last second because somebody is always there to swing them back. Maybe, just maybe, she has an ace up her sleeve to pull out Thursday during lock down.

I'll give ya an A for optimism. I don't know if I ever recall someone being able to change a vote on Thursday. Wednesday at the latest.

Thank you for this post. Besides this post I am not going to post until after Janelle is gone. Not much objectivity going on here the last few days. I don't like I feel like I can't even respectfully post my thoughts about Janelle.

If people are that upset about Janelle leaving then they should go ahead and slit their wrists :D

No one should feel they can't express their opinions about the house guests... that's exactly what this (and many other) BB boards are all about. As long as the attacks aren't against each other... post away!

Imo, Janelle is going because of her play... she's the one that turned on every alliance she's had based on who won HoH and bashed other house guests based on who she was targeting next and/or who she thought the person she was talking to was against. It was only a matter of time for all the lies to catch up to her. If she was more trustworthy then this never would have happened. I'm glad she's going but, that doesn't mean I wanted her out more than other house guests. (So, so many others I'd rather see go before her) But, between her and Frank... buh-bye Janelle!

I've been to very nice places myself and I'm well traveled and have nice things. So am I jealous or resentful of Janelle? No. I'm disgusted by her.

She wonders why she's going home? Stop telling everyone how fabulous your life is. They're even saying she'll be happy to be home.... Personally, if I was one of these new people trying to win money/have a great new experience I put her up as soon as possible and vote her out. Her 15 minutes (just like Boogie, Dan and Britney) are up.

Plus she needs to learn that in certain situations, you just don't talk about these things. It just isn't done.

ridiculous, it just isn't done??? who said???Emily post???? why shouldn't she be able to speak about her life and if that means she has been places others have not so what????? That disgusts you? wow, Makes me wonder if something was really disgusting how you would react. Noone deserves to be talked about sooo crappy behind their back when they have sone nothig to deserve it, I say jealousy playing a huge part in these small minded petty little ppls decison to get rid of her, Danielle is an idiot, and she made no big move, this is all Boogie, and he is scum, he'll get his, and so will that silly twit Danielle, what a bunch of noobs, Geesh

ridiculous, it just isn't done??? who said???Emily post???? why shouldn't she be able to speak about her life and if that means she has been places others have not so what????? That disgusts you? wow, Makes me wonder if something was really disgusting how you would react. Noone deserves to be talked about sooo crappy behind their back when they have sone nothig to deserve it, I say jealousy playing a huge part in these small minded petty little ppls decison to get rid of her, Danielle is an idiot, and she made no big move, this is all Boogie, and he is scum, he'll get his, and so will that silly twit Danielle, what a bunch of noobs, Geesh

I agree.