Janelle, Week 4 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/9

CeCiMom

Would someone tell me what lies Janelle has told? I hear them everyday say that she's told all of these lies, and needs to go, but I haven't heard her stabbing anybody in the back with lies. Also, she's only been in the game as a player almost a week, but people keep saying she's terrible and not playing the game the way she did before. I don't get it. She's 32 this time, married and a new mother, so I really don't expect her to play like a 26 year old single woman. Shane, Danielle and even Dan said she's been saying terrible things about them, but again, when did that happen? Am I missing a significant amount of feed time here?

Nope you haven't missed anything. Jani has not been lying. And Frank going around telling everyone that she 'apologized' for lying to him is a lie on his part. She has not been lying at all. Boasting yes, being bitchy yes, But so has eveyone else. I have the feeds on all day... she has not been lying. Matter of fact everyone else in the house has been lying to her...

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've kinda stayed away from the forums when the whole "backdoor Janelle" plan started coming together because I knew it was going to get ugly (and apparently it has). I just wanted to add my 2 cents if I may, and again, please take this as just expressing my opinion and my point of view:

I'm not a Janelle fan or hater, because there is no point in either one. What I see is her game play caught up with her (yes, she told lies, same as everyone else) and it has caught up as it did with so many other houseguests in the past and now she is in trouble in the game. If she can talk her way out of it, sway some votes and stay great, if not, she should exit like everyone else who has been evicted by a front or backdoor.

The problem as I see it is that since she is a "BB Star" some of her fans (like any HG's fan, but this is a Jani thread) seem to think that entitles her to special treatment in the game or something, and it's fine to backdoor ie: Frank but not Jani. The same thing happened on Season 6. My (then 19 year old) son said in a chat that he would not be interested in a woman like Jani because he liked more natural women who didn't have fake boobs, hair extensions and piles of make up. The chatters basically ripped him apart, told him "this chat room is for Jani fans" (it was a CBS chatroom), that everyone who talks like that is just jealous of Jani and ugly themselves, that he better watch his back and to get out of chat or get booted out (someone who knows how did boot him out). It's sort of happening again and people who started out the season against or bashing Jani are now rallying and talking about how unfairly she was treated, etc. Again, everyone is going to see what they want to see (Jani fans think she did no wrong, Dan and Dani are evil...) and they are entitled to their opinions, but not to bash other posters.

As to the personal side of Janelle, I don't know her so I have no right to/would't judge her as a wife and mother, but personally I don't see anything from what she has said or done to indicate she is a bad or neglectful mom just because she left for 3 months to do BB, and I don't think anyone (HG or fan) should be judging that. Saying "I would/could not do that (leave my baby for 3 months" is a personal choice and just fine. I'm a mom of 6 (all adopted), my kids are not perfect and my husband and I have made our share of mistakes, and I'm sure Jani and her husband will also do the same as well as doing wonderful things for their kids, same as any other parents.

If Janelle wants to talk about her travels and her possessions I think that is just fine and if the HG's use that against her as game play they are the pathetic ones, but it happens all the time so you take your chances with what you say or don't say in the BB house.

Personally, I think it's nice to hear about other people's travels and experiences. I come from a 5th generation ranching family and our "family vacation" has always been to the California State Fair. The kids showed livestock and competed in rodeo events and that suits us just fine as opposed to going to Hawaii or Europe. We are lucky to work as a family, share as a family and we don't need a lot of "stuff" and we're happy, but if "stuff" is what makes other people happy, that's their business and it's fine with us.

I do kind of object to Janelle being able to continually promote her Mary Kay business (as well as Mike Boogie his restaurant) because the HG's are not allowed to bring "brand products" into the house (the girls were talking about their make-up being an exception because "everything is a brand"). However, production allows this apparently and I didn't feel like spending hours reading 30+ pages of the BB contract, so it is what it is, but I do think it's wrong.

Anyway, all being said and done, this is JUST A GAME, and unlike life several of the HG's have gotten a chance to play it over again and should consider themselves lucky for the chance, especially because they are taking up spots from people who apply and really want the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity (ONCE being the operative word here) to play Big Brother.

Lastly, I think everyone should calm down a little and not get so emotionally wrapped up in these players, make death threats and want them fired. What has Janelle (or any other HG) personally done for YOU or to YOU to deserve your adoration, hatred, judgement or anything else? The game is to be played by the HG's (they knew what they were in for) enjoyed & chatted up by the fans and at the end of the season we go on to Amazing Race, Survivor, the HG's go back to their lives and most people won't even remember half the HG's from this season.

Sorry my 2 cents worth was so long.

I've kinda stayed away from the forums when the whole "backdoor Janelle" plan started coming together because I knew it was going to get ugly (and apparently it has). I just wanted to add my 2 cents if I may, and again, please take this as just expressing my opinion and my point of view:

I'm not a Janelle fan or hater, because there is no point in either one. What I see is her game play caught up with her (yes, she told lies, same as everyone else) and it has caught up as it did with so many other houseguests in the past and now she is in trouble in the game. If she can talk her way out of it, sway some votes and stay great, if not, she should exit like everyone else who has been evicted by a front or backdoor.

The problem as I see it is that since she is a "BB Star" some of her fans (like any HG's fan, but this is a Jani thread) seem to think that entitles her to special treatment in the game or something, and it's fine to backdoor ie: Frank but not Jani. The same thing happened on Season 6. My (then 19 year old) son said in a chat that he would not be interested in a woman like Jani because he liked more natural women who didn't have fake boobs, hair extensions and piles of make up. The chatters basically ripped him apart, told him "this chat room is for Jani fans" (it was a CBS chatroom), that everyone who talks like that is just jealous of Jani and ugly themselves, that he better watch his back and to get out of chat or get booted out (someone who knows how did boot him out). It's sort of happening again and people who started out the season against or bashing Jani are now rallying and talking about how unfairly she was treated, etc. Again, everyone is going to see what they want to see (Jani fans think she did no wrong, Dan and Dani are evil...) and they are entitled to their opinions, but not to bash other posters.

As to the personal side of Janelle, I don't know her so I have no right to/would't judge her as a wife and mother, but personally I don't see anything from what she has said or done to indicate she is a bad or neglectful mom just because she left for 3 months to do BB, and I don't think anyone (HG or fan) should be judging that. Saying "I would/could not do that (leave my baby for 3 months" is a personal choice and just fine. I'm a mom of 6 (all adopted), my kids are not perfect and my husband and I have made our share of mistakes, and I'm sure Jani and her husband will also do the same as well as doing wonderful things for their kids, same as any other parents.

If Janelle wants to talk about her travels and her possessions I think that is just fine and if the HG's use that against her as game play they are the pathetic ones, but it happens all the time so you take your chances with what you say or don't say in the BB house.

Personally, I think it's nice to hear about other people's travels and experiences. I come from a 5th generation ranching family and our "family vacation" has always been to the California State Fair. The kids showed livestock and competed in rodeo events and that suits us just fine as opposed to going to Hawaii or Europe. We are lucky to work as a family, share as a family and we don't need a lot of "stuff" and we're happy, but if "stuff" is what makes other people happy, that's their business and it's fine with us.

I do kind of object to Janelle being able to continually promote her Mary Kay business (as well as Mike Boogie his restaurant) because the HG's are not allowed to bring "brand products" into the house (the girls were talking about their make-up being an exception because "everything is a brand"). However, production allows this apparently and I didn't feel like spending hours reading 30+ pages of the BB contract, so it is what it is, but I do think it's wrong.

Anyway, all being said and done, this is JUST A GAME, and unlike life several of the HG's have gotten a chance to play it over again and should consider themselves lucky for the chance, especially because they are taking up spots from people who apply and really want the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity (ONCE being the operative word here) to play Big Brother.

Lastly, I think everyone should calm down a little and not get so emotionally wrapped up in these players, make death threats and want them fired. What has Janelle (or any other HG) personally done for YOU or to YOU to deserve your adoration, hatred, judgement or anything else? The game is to be played by the HG's (they knew what they were in for) enjoyed & chatted up by the fans and at the end of the season we go on to Amazing Race, Survivor, the HG's go back to their lives and most people won't even remember half the HG's from this season.

Very nice thoughtful objective post. Sounds like you have a nice family.

Hey you should be using my cowgirl avatar. LOL Snag it if you want. I am thinking about changing mine anyway.

I agree with a lot of what you've said. There use to be a show years ago called Mcleod's Daughter's that reminds me a bit of how you say your family lives it's life. The show was great, and a good watch if anyone gets the chance (takes place in the Australian "bush"). I have always said if I could not have kids of my own, I would adopt (my mom was put into the foster care system as a toddler/pre-school aged child and after her birth mother past away the lifelong foster family finally adopted her as an adult) so I have a long standing respect for people whom give kids in terrible situations homes, and love.

It's not so much I think that Jani is a returning house guest people want special treatment for her, so much she is a "fan favorite" and BB fans are unlike any other fans of any other reality tv show I've ever seen. I think we all get a bit crazy about it, but I think part of that is the 24/7 access via the feeds, and the yearly event which spans over a decade for many people's lives at this point. People feel like they know these people, and it all becomes very personal.. it's easy to lose perspective.

Nicely put CaliCowGirl!

No matter Janelle's bad game play, lies, manipulation, etc. She is BB royalty and I don't like that she's getting backdoored. We all know it can happen and it's part of the game. Still sucks for her, imo. And I kind of feel cheated as a fan not to see her go out like a warrior princess that she is. But, imo, it is a good game move for Danielle and she is the HoH. Janelle's next target was Shane and eventually she would have teamed up with Boogie to get Dan out (if the timing worked out) and those are Danielle's two biggest allies. If it was a good decision for anyone else... only time will tell.

Also, I won't be surprised when it's done to Dan (I'm going to hate it ever minute of it too) but, that doesn't mean I think people that are cheering for it to happen are vile. And, if it's done by someone that I already can't stand I'll bitch about it even more but, that's just how it goes when you're rooting for someone (or a team) and someone tries to derail them.

My response to him would have been this: You lied, bashed and backstabbed me in season 7, and that eventually took me out of the game, so YOU prove to ME that you can be trusted this time, by evicting your right hand man out of the game. Wil can, and will go next week, but because you've given me sufficient proof that I cannot trust you, you'll need to detach from Frank this week, otherwise we have no deal.

Their thoughts about her response are stupid, because why does she need to detach from someone she feels is important to her game when Frank, Danielle and Shane would still be in the house with NO guarantee that either would be leaving in subsequent weeks. That was pure bs on their behalf, and shows that neither thinks well.

I do agree I think it will be a move that Dan will regret. Boogie is not very forgiving and knowing that Dan lied to him last week about Frank leaving is going to come into play at some point. I hope they are not stupid enought to leave boogie and Frank in the game. Frank and Boogie were both talking last night that they are putting Shane on the block if thely win HOH!

IMO, Janelle's downfall was not bonding well with her players and bailing on Brittany (Willie Drama). If you take a real good look Joe, Wil and Ashley are not on her side and when the coaches got in the game they (Wil Joe Ashley) did not flock to Janelle for support. Janelle didn't even bother to try and get them together. I'm guessing she (Janelle) thought it would be a coaches alliance. But that didn't work out seeing as Boogie doesn't trust her.

Janelle isn't as dangerous as they think because she has literally no one to help her in the game. The only person Janelle is a threat to is Boogie. Janelle's worst game move was turning on Brittany and not getting her team to vote out Danielle (Keep JoJo) to knock out Dan as a coach to get her that much closer to the $100K.

Janelle's first mistake was believing anything Britney had to say. I dont think she was wrong to bail on the Willie Drama, but that just gave Britney an excuse to badmouth her. Britney isnt a good player, but she's the Queen of Deceit and Janelle should have known that after watching Britney's season with Rachel. Britney will always have problems with strong women she cant control and the only way she can control them is to bring them down. Score one for Britney but her day is coming - probably by the only woman left that is more insecure than her .....Danielle.

I didn't say I would begrudge her for winning money, I'm saying the house guests would ... and I am not just pulling this idea of out of nowhere it has been the motive behind at least a few evictions in the past, in past seasons so while it might be fine in every day conversation it is a bad idea for her to do so.

I do not know the true context of what was said by her THIS season, only how the original poster who started this topic in this thread displayed it. But I have heard her on previous seasons talk about stuff, and let us not delude ourselves, Jani does have a healthy ego on her and in earlier seasons had quite a bit of self ego stroking going on. Ashlea and Jani ran around the house the first few weeks of season six talking about materialistic crap and was half the reason they were originally distanced from the nerd-herd, and it wasn't just based on their "superior" good looks. Some people, not necessarily you fatcat, find that kind of behavior in poor taste.

I personally do not care how much money people have, or what kind of wasteful things they spend it on, so long as they also invest in charities, their church, or their community in some capacity as I do not feel a person accumulates wealth on their own, and that when you reach the top it's good to help those who helped you along the way. This is my personal value system, and I do not care if others share it. This opinion is removed from how the house-guests might view things.

My reference to rap songs and reality shows was in reference to the way these types of attitudes are being displayed in public ways as a sign of what is socially acceptable, or an ideology to aspire to. NO matter how fake or unreal they are, they be lie a value system which has shifted significantly in this country from community to one of self involvement, and glorification of excess. There are still a lot of people who consider flaunting or talking about these things not appropriate.

As big brother is a social game, it behooves jani to care if others in the house will be jealous of her real life. She can't control how pretty she is, and if other house guests are jealous of that, but she can control what she says or does that inspires jealousy for different reasons.

You sound like a dictator. You don't care what people spend their money on as long as they spend it on what YOU want them to spend it on also? How would you feel if someone only accepted the way you spend YOUR money if you spent some of it on the things that are important to them. I come from a middle class family that makes just enough to be in a higher tax bracket. My husband owns his own co. No one helped him get there he has worked an average of 16 hrs a day for 27 years. Anyone who has worked for him has gotten paid based on what they put into their job. Most people that have worked for him put in their 9to5 and run out the door as fast as they can. He has never asked anyone to go above and beyond what their job discriptions call for and has rewarded anyone that has done more than what he pays them for. Most people don't care about the company they work for as long as they get a pay check. Maybe I would buy the fact that businesses are built on the backs of others if I had ever seen any evidence of it. We pay so much money in taxes, and defending frivolous law suits( due to the nature of his business) we are lucky to live in a nice house and drive nice cars. Why shouldn't our family be rewarded for what we put into our work. There is not a person in America that can't bring themselves up at least a little in wealth. My husband started his company after doing without and saving while he worked 2 jobs. He started on a shoe string budget and put a lot of blood sweat an tears into it to make it what it is today. Everyone says you get what you pay for, well I think people get what they work for too. And no one should expect them to spend it any way but the way they want to spend it! People should mind their own finances and quit worrying how others tend to their own. The problem is too many people live under the false notion that they put in as much as everyone else and the should all be rewarded the same. Until you walk a mile in a mans shoes don't judge him. And I feel the same about people on these shows.

Please don't say he couldn't do it again in this economy because I KNOW he could. I'm sick of people using the economy as an excuse. It will never get better as long as people use it as an excuse.

Awww, Janelle is laying by herself on the bathroom floor during HOH lockdown. She must have finally figured it out. I do feel bad for her...

Britney was just in there with her and they were doing some Jedi training. Britney must have left.

You're twisting my words, and this is a thread about big brother not my personal beliefs so it's probably best to drop it.

If people want to be frivolous and waste thousands of dollars on purses, nice vacations, expensive houses, etc I personally don't care, they work hard, they should get some reward for that. (In fact pretty sure that is what I said.)

But there is a difference between working your butt off and the entitlement that SOME of the rich in our society have in this country. LIke that chick whose boyfriend had her burn a $100,000 purse for "art" when that is more than some teachers make in 2-3 years. I personally find this sort of stuff disgusting and wasteful. Not only was it wasteful and a disgusting display of wealth to burn the purse, but to even HAVE purses that are for sale for that sort of money is ridiculous. So yeah.. maybe I am a dictator for thinking people like that who clearly are throwing money away SHOULD spend money on their churches, their community and charity instead. Because I guarantee you $100,000 donated to the local food pantry will go a heck of a lot further than a purse someone will buy and use once or twice and then rot in some closet somewhere.

People who throw money away on crap, when their are kids starving in this country, when people can not afford medical treatments they need to save their lives, and insurance wont cover it, are and will always be a more worthy cause in my mind.

You do not have to agree with me, and I do not care if you do. I stated MY OPINION.

Why all the Brittany bashing? Last time I looked Brittany is not the HOH and did not put Janelle on the block. Danielle wanted to put her and Frank up but Dan squashed that which should have been a clue to Danielle that something was up but of course she is clueless. Now comes the POV and Danielle wins and then Boogie comes upstairs and puts the plan in action to boot Janellle. When asked who they wanted Ian said Janelle, Dan said Janelle, Danielle said Janelle, Shane said he was 50/50 and Brittany said she was 50/50. So Daniele said well majority rules so Janelle is going up. If you don't like Brittany that's ok but Janelle leaving the big brother house tonight is not because of Brittany. It is because of a insecure young girl who thinks everyone talks about her and her coach Dan and Boogie. I was hoping that Janelle would figure out that it was Boogie and Dan but it looks like that is not happening. Plus her whole team is lying to her and none of them are voting for her to stay except Joe.

You do not have to agree with me, and I do not care if you do. I stated MY OPINION.

When someone writes something that you don't agree with you have downright told them "stop" "don't do that" "don't be mean" If it's OK for you to state your opinion, it's OK for everyone. The veterans here are dropping like flies because preaching gets really annoying.

Why all the Brittany bashing? Last time I looked Brittany is not the HOH and did not put Janelle on the block. Danielle wanted to put her and Frank up but Dan squashed that which should have been a clue to Danielle that something was up but of course she is clueless. Now comes the POV and Danielle wins and then Boogie comes upstairs and puts the plan in action to boot Janellle. When asked who they wanted Ian said Janelle, Dan said Janelle, Danielle said Janelle, Shane said he was 50/50 and Brittany said she was 50/50. So Daniele said well majority rules so Janelle is going up. If you don't like Brittany that's ok but Janelle leaving the big brother house tonight is not because of Brittany. It is because of a insecure young girl who thinks everyone talks about her and her coach Dan and Boogie. I was hoping that Janelle would figure out that it was Boogie and Dan but it looks like that is not happening. Plus her whole team is lying to her and none of them are voting for her to stay except Joe.

But Britney did spend about 3 weeks bashing Janelle to Shane and Danielle. She kept relaying to them that Janelle was lying about this and that. It was Britney that planted in their head that she was a liar and could not be trusted and that Janelle was probably going to go after Shane. I heard it all on the feeds. That kind of sunk Janelle's ship in their eyes.

But Britney did spend about 3 weeks bashing Janelle to Shane and Danielle. She kept relaying to them that Janelle was lying about this and that. It was Britney that planted in their head that she was a liar and could not be trusted and that Janelle was probably going to go after Shane. I heard it all on the feeds. That kind of sunk Janelle's ship in their eyes.

I think that came from Janelle week one leaving as soon as Willie did not do what she wanted which was to vote out Frank. So when Willie lost it I think Brittany understood why week one but when Janelle did not come back in week 2 and then all of a sudden in week 3 when Shane was HOH she was now Brittany's friend again. Janelle I believe was coming for Shane. I could be wrong but it's big brother so who the heck really knows.

Britney was just in there with her and they were doing some Jedi training. Britney must have left.

Yeah I guess she was only alone for a little while. Now that lockdown is over she still seems to think she is staying. This might be a blindside after all and a pretty brutal one the way everyone is lying to her.

Yeah I guess she was only alone for a little while. Now that lockdown is over she still seems to think she is staying. This might be a blindside after all and a pretty brutal one the way everyone is lying to her.

I can't figure out why BB wants it this way. I know the rule is they are not supposed to tell them but they usually let them anyway. They got told by the DR that they could not tell Janelle. What's up with that? Hosestly I think she will be in shock and hurt but once she gets on the plane headed home she will be happy getting her real life back.

Everybody in the BB house lies at one point or another. It's part of the game. It's always been part of the game. Even those players who claim they are "straight-forward" with everybody, aren't. Depending on who is sitting in that HOH room, they'll tell them the facts as they want the HOH to believe, whether they're truthful or not. This game is about surviving week after week and you do as best as you can. Period. This is not rocket science. lol

Unfortunately the hamsters can't remember all the inconsistencies they've told and these things eventually catch up to them. They've been in that house for several weeks now so there are going to be things they forget from the first couple of weeks simply due to all the "game talk" they do on a daily basis. It's enough to give you brain freeze. lol

The HG are familiar with Janelle's history on BB. They know she was a beast on the challenges in the past and feel threatened by that. It doesn't have to necessarily be things she's done this season. All four coaches have BB skeletons in their closet which ends up putting huge targets on their back. The HG didn't figure that out last year until it was too late. I have a feeling though that if the HOH comps fall well for the newbies they'll make different choices this time. Ya gotta hope some people can learn from history and not repeat it. Janelle is just the first coach to be targeted but I'm sure the others will end up having their day as well. Whether they can fool the people enough to stay in that house remains to be seen.

Janelle is such a beloved player and I am incredibly sad to see her go so soon and in such a deceitful manner. She deserves better than a blindside by people she really felt she could trust. This whole season has been unfair to the coaches and I won't be surprised if this is the last time we see Janelle on BB. After tonight, this season will become much less exciting to watch. I'll still root for Dan but won't be surprised if Boogie worms his way to the end again. :sadwalk:

BB just wants drama tonight for ratings a this season sucks. Hgs have always told people how they are voting. This has been screwed w/by production that the players aren't playing the game--ag and her crew are. If Jani leaves tonight, so do I . BB season is over for me. This is the worst cast ever. No one will be left that I would want to win the money.

Thank you, Marty. Brittany has been working on this since Janelle jumped the Crazy Willie ship.

I just thought I would remind everyone if you are like me the show will not be seen tonight because of pre-season football so if you live in an area where football will be seen I think its on at like 2:00am which really sucks because my tivo doesn't always record it.

This whole season has been unfair to the coaches and I won't be surprised if this is the last time we see Janelle on BB. After tonight, this season will become much less exciting to watch.

3 weeks of safety idk about that :animated_bouncy: