Janelle, Week 4 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/9

CeCiMom

Janie and Joe talking. He is saying someone might have got to Danielle last night with lies. He is stirring the pot and getting Janie worried. He has a gut feeling that.... she is leaving.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

captain obvious joe :mellow:

the moment she(janelle) was the replacement nom of the hoh who used pov should have been a clue she was the main target to go and votes were secured to execute this :animated_bouncy:

captain obvious joe :mellow:

the moment she(janelle) was the replacement nom of the hoh who used pov should have been a clue she was the main target to go and votes were secured to execute this :animated_bouncy:

Haha yeah. No idea why she thought she was safe when she ended up being the replacement.

Lilsis

Totally agree with you. Once Janelle is gone there is no personality left in the house. It will be like watching paint dry. I can't believe they've all been taken in by Boogie (and Dan). Lambs to slaughter. Although maybe if they can't see that then they deserve their fate.

If janelle is the consummate BB player like some are suggesting here, I am sure she will appreciated the balls on Danielle for replacing her as a nominee and getting owned by Boogie once again. Two good moves, if you ask me.

Does it really matter where Janelle shops, she's still just another washed up BB player?

I've only seen Janelle two times without her war paint on: her DUI mug shot and the blindsided nom.

If janelle is the consummate BB player like some are suggesting here, I am sure she will appreciated the balls on Danielle for replacing her as a nominee and getting owned by Boogie once again. Two good moves, if you ask me.

Does it really matter where Janelle shops, she's still just another washed up BB player?

I've only seen Janelle two times without her war paint on: her DUI mug shot and the blindsided nom.

shoots brew out nose

So accurately and succinctly put. I couldn't say it better myself! ITA...lololololololol.

Ginger I see things totally different, she has never been one of my favorites, but winning challenges and vetos has been impressive.

Not sure she will be leaving since Dan's DR, hoping they change their mind, and send Frank home.

If Janielle leaves then I hope boogie turn on them like a snake!!!

That might keep me around....with Ian giving Boogie the final eviction. Meanwhile, TWITTER has some major SAVE JANELLE fans campaigning to the masses. She has lots of fans and they're very angry. Lots of threats to boycott the show. Serves CBS right if you ask me. It's one thing to backdoor someone ...but the fact that they arent allowing anyone to tell her is shameful. She has contributed too much to this show over the years to be repaid like this. The producers manipulate everything else - they should have allowed someone to give her a heads up.

That might keep me around....with Ian giving Boogie the final eviction. Meanwhile, TWITTER has some major SAVE JANELLE fans campaigning to the masses. She has lots of fans and they're very angry. Lots of threats to boycott the show. Serves CBS right if you ask me. It's one thing to backdoor someone ...but the fact that they arent allowing anyone to tell her is shameful. She has contributed too much to this show over the years to be repaid like this. The producers manipulate everything else - they should have allowed someone to give her a heads up.

This is getting a little ridiculous. Janelle is not a God or someone to worship. She is just a Big Brother player that got played. What has she contributed to the show??? Not that much entertainment this season for sure. These fans are getting pretty scary.... just sayin.

As much as I like Janelle, this is the game. They are being nasty wanting to blindside her but if it was someone else who didn't have a huge fan base, it would be fine. The rabid fans, no matter who they are fans of, are always scary. These people are on a TV show, they are being paid to be there just like the cast of any other TV show.

28cljph.jpg:animated_bouncy: