BB House / The Tour / The Drama!

hanklee

Well I have watched a lot of the tours that have aired so far and I am hoping for an extra peek at more of the house ... who knows? Maybe we will see that secret bedroom?

They may but i bet they will try to keep it a secret from us too. LOL I would like to see more of the little things to see if they are clues to what else is in store for the houseguest. Like I think I saw an art piece with four figures interlocking hands, I wonder if that means that more than just the actual pairs know each other or are somewhat related (in what they do or where they are from) to each other. Because several houseguests have some sort of attachment to Florida, even some of the ones that say they are from somewhere's else. So I hope they shows so clues like that.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anne wrote:

Like I think I saw an art piece with four figures interlocking hands, I wonder if that means that more than just the actual pairs know each other or are somewhat related (in what they do or where they are from) to each other.

I saw that too, but I thought those were puzzle pieces?

Guest ranster627

Hey Cathy, I would think they would be sure to put this in that hour for the widest possible audience, I have my fingers crossed for you!

Guest ranster627

great question ... all we have is video links ... anyone seen blueprints or anything yet?

great question ... all we have is video links ... anyone seen blueprints or anything yet?

There used to be some on the BB6 site at CBS but they had Julie's face over them... I haven't seen any that you can see clearly...

Guest ranster627

then let's be detectives ... if anyone sees floor plans, schematics or blueprints, please post them here ...

Guest eniper
So the HOH is the only bedroom upstairs?  Then where is the secret bedroom?  What is the area right before you go into the diary room?  I can't make out what it says.

If you maximize the window it will go full size

Camera Run is where all the mobile cameras are, they are in the walls...its why the crew is sometimes called "the moles"

I don't think they're going to say 'secret room here ... no really .. here .. ' with a giant neon flashing light.

The plans could help though .. once the show starts and we get a feel of the house we could use them to determine if something on the hosue is't matching the floor plan .. might give us a hint as to where the secret room is.

I have a feeling the extra bed room is upstairs hidden in the wall some place, like the HOH door is...... there is to much extra space up stairs and also that floating walk way goes all the way around.. Just something to think about.