BB House / The Tour / The Drama!

hanklee

Guest ranster627

Great thread ... I remember last year we had a tour on Entertainment Tonight too!

I think it will all happen next week ... I suspect Monday will start the blitz! :wink:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too was wondering what the heck happened... I just watched my tape of the early show and never saw the house or any mention of it at all... I did see the commercial for BB6 and heard the voice over say don't miss the unbelieveable twist in the season permeir of Big Brother 6... or something to that effect... Did anyone else see the house... We get a lot of local news cut ins so maybe that's when it happened? I don't know maybe everyone gets local news cut ins... :cry: I wanna see the house already!

Yana

Those cots look sturdier then the one Marvin tried to sleep on. lol

The following is a note from Dianne on her web site :

Just wanted to inform yall that the episode of The Early Show that Drewand I are doing tomorrow will air on Tuesday the 28th ok. Also I am notaloud to talk about it until the show airs so dont ask questions k.Talk to you all soon.Dianehttp://diane-henry.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2939

hmmm.... was curious - so I went to the Diane Site Neb mentioned.

Seems like they didn't know anymore than we do about why it wasn't on.

Odd that someone didn't get a 'heads-up' about it over there :?

http://diane-henry.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...?t=2993&start=0

I have noticed that a lot in North America ... a separate family room from the living room ...  :wink:

well at my house I have two living room formal (no food or drink aloud) and for guest and second living room is the t.v. room to lounge.

Guest ranster627

livingroomtvguide0gn.jpg

Okay, I have a question, have we seen stairs in the house? I sure hope it complies with the ADA ... you never know when la Ranster chooses to visit and I want to be treated right!

Seriously though, is it wheelchair accessible?

Pre-BB : Surprise, opening night eviction? 

8 days till BB6 If you caught Entertainment Tonight ... you would have seen them do a pan of the dining room table. Count how many chairs you see at the dining room table.. there is a total of 13 seats for 14 houseguests. Does this mean there could be an opening night eviction, or an eviction shortly after?

Or are we just off of our rockers? You decide.

Hmmmm, very interesting! Maybe 1 HG will come later? I guess we'll see! :D

Is the secret room that everyone is talking about the HOH room? I know it has a private bath, so I wouldn't think that the private room would be better than the HOH...or would it? I hope this year there is a button hidden in HOH so that they can listen to private conversations. I just love new twist, and when people get caught in lies....unless it's the one that I want to win.

Guest ranster627

From what I have been able to gather, there is a secret bedroom aside from the HOH that they will have to find if they all want a bed ... apparently there are only 10 beds accounted for in what we have seen!

chairs.gif

For those who wanted to speculate .. here's the freeze frame of the ET overview.

I was anxious to test my new ability to screen cap last night lol

Excellent job, diet!! AND yes, I think they were discussing the 13 place settings somewhere. Does that mean an eviction the first day in the house? I think YES!! Oh..so exciting. BUT, I sure feel sorry for the person that's going to be. To get all that way and go through all that pre-show stuff and then get kicked out the first day?? Maybe they'll have a chance to come back. OR maybe they'll be hidden in the house somewhere...lol. Who knows. So much fun to speculate.

It seems such a missed opportunity with the new house. It's got virtually the same layout as the old one - apart from the stairs.

We have a slightly modified "camera cross" with the living room one side, the kitchen the other. These seem the other way round compared to the old house. Even the fish tank is in the same place!

The bathroom looks to have exactly the same layout in the old house, with a bath one one side and toilet and shower at the end.

The pool and spa are positioned better in the new garden - but it still looks like a plain open box!

Obviously the new thing is the stairs, with the HoH room etc. now upstairs.

When our BB moved house in series 3 we got a completly different house, which has had it's internal layout radically changed a couple of times since.

I'm sure alot viewers will be under the impression that the new BB6 house is just the old one with a second floor added!

I hope they've made the studio feel more different than the house!

Guest Rusty

What I think is sad is that CBS has decieded to publisized one of the HG religion because he is muslim.......Did they say if any of the others are Christian or Hindu or ????????? CBS has hit rock bottom in trying to be politicly correct again.

My first thought was that maybe it was mentioned because he'll be praying 5 times a day. But my second thought was how devout can he possibly be to want to live in BB house. So my third thought is Yeah, whaddup wit dat!

Guest ranster627

Now I guess I am seeing things because it looks very very different to me ... the outside looks like a compound, the whole place seems larger and there is a "more open" feel to parts, and longer hallways in others ... anyone have any old house pics that could be posted here for comparison ...

Now back to my consistent rant ... I am not happy to see the stairs one bit ... seems like there will never be any wheelchair users as contestants and if there ever are, they will not have access to the upstairs!