BB House / The Tour / The Drama!

hanklee

Guest TVJunkie101

I agree with Morty and Brekkie Boy.

The house layout, in general, is almost exactly the same. The kitchen is very similar, just no more island and a little bigger. The front of the house is different. The living room is somewhat the same. The bedroom is just one big one. The bathroom is the same layout, just an added sink and shower.

It's disappointing that it's virtually the same. Sure it is different, sort of, it is almost just like the old house, just bigger and a few things switched around here and there.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there is a secret room ..

And they did say they wanted it to be like BB3 (where they voted someone back in ..) maybe the evicted house guests would get voted back in.

Well .. I think it's pretty different .. the way they designed the second floor longue area to sorta 'over look' the livingroom is kinda cool.. I could not figure out where the hidden bedroom was ..

HOH is MUCH bigger.. with their own private bath ..

I think that it will seem a lot different once the HG's are living in the house ..

I think if it was me, after looking at the walls in the bathroom and the living/dining rooms, I would need some plain looking walls. I love the brightness of it, but I don't know if I could live with it. Of course...for a million I guess I could.

I could not figure out where the hidden bedroom was ..

I was watching the tour that was linked some were in here and you know that wall with the silver bubble things on it? Well as far as I can tell there is no room behind it that they showed us so I was thinking that if they pushed on one of those things then a door might swing open and the bedroom would be there.

Guest cutestsmile

Yah I saw that too... no day just "next week"

I can't wait !! (even tho I've seen it via other links/threads hehehe.. just something about wanting more more more)

Guest ranster627
HI I was watching CBS Early Show this Am and they had previews on for next week and said they are going to show the house...didnt give a day but will let you know when I find out more!  :D
Thanks for that, but after the ET thing, the interviews and the great welovebigbrother clip ... I think they are a day late and many dollars short ...

Guest ranster627

couldn't resist ... because it's a secret! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest cajunchelle2001

From Diane's website:

Diane says: "Hey guys I just wanted to apologize for the wrong dates. CBS emailed me and said they decided to push it back to the 6th or the 7th for sure to coincide with the show. Some crap like that. So again very sorry. Hope yall aren't mad at me, haha. Talk to you soon.

Diane

P.s. Just to maybe also clear some things-rumors up, cause yall know I love ya......yes my grandma died, I got the flu, I got mugged, and I wrecked my car all in the past week. But PLEASE don't worry I am fine, no harm done, getting things fixed, feeling better, and I just joined SAG to make it all a little better lol. Just had to clear that up."

Guest ranster627

Thanks for that, but I think she was a little late with that statement and I do not like being manipulated with the "bad luck" tales added on the end ... JMHO ... to be real honest, I think she tried to scoop the net and got caught! :lol:

Well guys i saw the house lastnight for the first time on E!. Shapiro did a tour. I was under the impression that all the houseguest will be sharing one bedroom divided in two. Pretty fuffy bed Side vs. No sheets, Scratcy Blanket on a cot Side. The Hoh room and the gym where an improvement. It seems the "house guest will really have no privacy" Shapiro.

Also there were interviews from Janelle (he/she?) and Maggie. I hate Janelle already. They didn't say much.

I was watching the tour that was linked some were in here and you know that wall with the silver bubble things on it? Well as far as I can tell there is no room behind it that they showed us so I was thinking that if they pushed on one of those things then a door might swing open and the bedroom would be there.

On another site they have screen caps of a tour with Arnold Shapiro. The diary room is behind the stainless steel weave wall.

*This is specultion* I would post the pic, but I don't have permission from the other site. Would I be allowed to post a link to it here?

I was looking at the screen caps on that other site. The main bedroom has 5 color bunks and 5 army style bunks. Two of the army style bunks are placed next to the back wall. The back wall has 5 "panes" to it. Two of the panes are concrete in color matching the three on the adjacent wall. All 5 concrete panes have the two way mirror for cameras. The bottom of these two panes has a "louvre" look to it. The next two panes look to be completely different. They are a gray outer ring with a shiney black middle and a two way mirror. The 5th pane looks to have a painting on it with no two way mirror.

I am wondeirng if the two black wall panes are the doorway to the "secret bedroom". In the old house you had to pass through the front bedroom to reach the back bedroom. It also looks like there are rub plates were you would push the center to open them.

Thanks for that, but I think she was a little late with that statement and I do not like being manipulated with the "bad luck" tales added on the end ... JMHO ... to be real honest, I think she tried to scoop the net and got caught! :lol:

I know I am going to get flamed for this but I kept my mouth shut when you all were dogging her about the CBS show mix up but I can't now.

From one person who has had a similar experience with bad luck in one week on a couple different occasions I think what you said is way out of line!

I honestly don't get what alot of you have against her. To me she seems like a sweet, honest, down to earth girl. Can't judge people by just how they played on the show. We all know that.

I do believe her since all the companies are well known for changing stuff like that when it isn't announced to the public by them.

I can't believe some of you are mad at Diane because CBS gave her the wrong dates of when the show was going to air :roll: The same thing happened last year, the show was supposed to be on a week before the premiere of BB5 but was push back to the morning of the premiere.

By the way the "sympathy card" :roll: as someone said was not played. She posted on her website to her fans not to all BB fans, she often updates us on what is happening with her. There was a rumor going around that in fact she had been mugged. So she updated her fans to let them know yes it happened along with other things but that she was ok. Plus I have a feeling Diane could care less if someone is mad at her over something as stupid as when the house hour is going to air.

Since this may be my one and only post, I would like to say to Morty, that I love your site, I check it everyday during the BB season. I also want to thank you for putting up the pictures and videos for those of us who miss things while we are work or away from our Computer. I would have missed some fun and wild times in the house last year had it not been for your site so thank you very much. If I'm still allowed to post here after this post I look forward to posting with ya'll during the BB6 season.

I can't believe some of you are mad at Diane because CBS gave her the wrong dates of when the show was going to air :roll:  The same thing happened last year, the show was supposed to be on a week before the premiere of BB5 but was push back to the morning of the premiere. 

By the way the "sympathy card"  :roll:  as someone said was not played.  She posted on her website to her fans not to all BB fans, she often updates us on what is happening with her.  There was a rumor going around that in fact she had been mugged.  So she updated her fans to let them know yes it happened along with other things but that she was ok.  Plus I have a feeling Diane could care less if someone is mad at her over something as stupid as when the house hour is going to air.

Since this may be my one and only post, I would like to say to Morty, that I love your site, I check it everyday during the BB season.  I also want to thank you for putting up the pictures and videos for those of us who miss things while we are work or away from our Computer.  I would have missed some fun and wild times in the house last year had it not been for your site so thank you very much.  If I'm still allowed to post here after this post I look forward to posting with ya'll during the BB6 season.

I for one say post away... I am not a Diane fan, but we all have our opinions and this one is yours, but on the same note that is theirs and they should also be allowed to express it even to Diane if that is what they want to do... anyway I say welcome!

Welcome Anne,

I for one accept and respect your opinion...I may not always agree with you (or others) but I will not dis you for it....just remember not to dis me for mine either.

Happy posting.