BB House / The Tour / The Drama!

hanklee

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Grant
Ok, I woke up super early for this. I was planning to sleep til 5 but I can't wait!

Wow! I am just going to bed. It starts in nearly 4 hours. Will you record it for me!!!??? :?: :twisted:

J/K :wink:

I wish I could. :( I don't know how people record stuff off their TV's??

OK, its Tuesday July 5th, I woke up and parked myself in front of the TV.

We only get the 8-9hr of the Early Show, so I subjected myself to an extra hour of morning news. At the 7:15 commercial break they did a "Whats coming on the Early Show TOMORROW"......guess what? A Big Brother Preview! Does this mean we have been put off yet again?

I know, I'm impatient, 45 more minutes and I should have the answer to my question.

Guest Grant

I just saw that guess what's on tomorrow commercial. :roll: Looks like I'm going to have to get up early again!!

Yep it's tomorrow. :roll:

OK, its Tuesday July 5th, I woke up and parked myself in front of the TV.

We only get the 8-9hr of the Early Show, so I subjected myself to an extra hour of morning news.  At the 7:15 commercial break they did a "Whats coming on the Early Show TOMORROW"......guess what?  A Big Brother Preview!  Does this mean we have been put off yet again? 

I know, I'm impatient, 45 more minutes and I should have the answer to my question.

I just saw that. I am sooo pissed now. :evil: CBS is going to get a letter from me! I mean the printed it as today! But then again as I told Jem earlier I ain't surprised! Though i am still watching incase it was a goof on the commercial.

Back to the show. Had to see if anyone else saw it.

I started watching around 7:10 to see if I saw that same commercial, and I didn't. We only get the 8 - 9 hour of the early show here, but we get "what's next" commercials and Julie Chen did come on at around 7:15 and mentioned something (can't remember exactly what), but I know she didn't say anything about Big Brother at all. SO, I still have hope that it will be on. Could it have been a mistake by your local channel? Yesterday's commercial? OR I could be totally wrong and just flat out missed what you guys saw.

Everyone go back to bed just saw that there are showing it TOMORROW morning july 6th now :evil: grrrrr they are making me mad now i think they are looking for more viewers for the early show and not for Big Brother lolll

Don't forget that the HOH Room is supposed to have its own balcony. I don't see that on the drawings.

"One early twist will come early in the game when houseguests discover there are only 10 beds for the 14 of them. That's because the new two-story house contains a secret bedroom. Extreme makeover of the "Big Brother" house includes a second-level master suite (complete with balcony and private bathroom); a full-sized gym; and a new studio for host Julie Chen."

Nothing gives the horseshoe effect indicated on the drawing.

Could the balcony area be in front of that boxed structure on the right? Facing some other area??? Or maybe the balcony overlooks an interior space in the house -- more CBS-secure that way!

I guess Diane was right, it will be tomorrow not the today like the Early show website says. Hmmmmmmm. If you would like to voice your displeasure with the date being push back yet once again, Email CBS here's their email address: EarlyShow@CBS.com

Guest Grant
I've lost all interest in seeing it now, they can only dangle the carrot so many times.  We can't blame this one on Diane!

Neither of them were to blame on Diane! Both were CBS's fault. :(

Tuesday, 07/05: Tom Cruise | World's ugliest dog | Celebrity weddings

Wednesday, 07/06: James Taylor performs | Hurricane preparation advice

Thursday, 07/07: Financial advice on real estate | How to cook berries

Friday, 07/08: Jessica Alba on "Fantastic Four" | Author Edna Buchanan

This is the tv listing on the morning show..... they now have taken the BB6 preview off.... Whats with these people.

Guest emokid

okay, i completely forgot to set my vcr to tape the early show, and now ive woken up 3 hours too late. i was wondering ig anyone taped it aand could ppost it or something. IVE BEEN DYING TO SEE THE HOUSE!! IM SURE SOMEONE MUSTVE TAPED IT.

It didn't show today... Ranster said maybe Thursday... Poor Diane... I am really starting to feel sorry for her...

Guest ranster627

What surprises me is that they gave the first tour away to ET ... they should have held it for CBS!

Guest ranster627

I think the secret bedroom is on the main floor and the upper has the priviledge of privacy ...

Regardless what the TV Guide is posting - CBS Early Show advertised a minimum of two times during the show today that the preview of the Big Brother house would be tomorrow morning. That would be 6 July between 7 - 9 am est if any of you are still interested.

If I am correct - this is the first time that CBS has actually advertised the house preview???? The first came from Diane Henry. the second false alarm came from TV Guide.

Guest luvlady

Well i guess to error is human we can all make mistake including CBS, so Diane was right about the email from CBS stating that it it would be shown on the 6th..........