BB House / The Tour / The Drama!

hanklee

the info is posted in the early show...its on thread

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in tx and they were about to show it at the end and then they went to a local thing about weather so it didn't even show here and i watched the 2 hours of it....... :evil:

Patsy, I'm in the same boat...never came on here either. Thank you thank you thank, Jem, for posting that link to watch it. :wink: (Hanklee sent it to Jem to post?? Thank you hanklee!)

I tried watching to clip from mortys site but my Windows Media player wasn't working.. I DID find the clip on the Early show website and it allowed me to choose realplayer to watch the clip... Looks awesome but they only teased us with the secret room cuz we didn't get to see what the room actually looked like.. This season is going to be interesting!!

Just to through my hat into the ring, here's my best guess at how the house floorplan looks this year, complete with secret bedroom.

I've also included the previous house for comparision - see http://mortystv.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1826 for more details:

bb6usaplan.jpg

(Apologies for it not being at 100% quality - blame JPEG compression!)

Just to through my hat into the ring, here's my best guess at how the house floorplan looks this year, complete with secret bedroom.

Now this makes a lot more sense, Brekkie Boy.

(I've since realized that the other 2/3 of the total structure must be dedicated to crews and props!)

Guest MJayDaPlaya

When they were in the bedroom it looked like there was a yellow light source coming from that wall. But then when they showed a different angle it looked there was no door way. On the preview for next episode someone finds it so obviosly they know about it.

Guest iawildflwr

Do you have any more info on the secret room? How, when, where, why etc. Thanks again.

All I know is that Rachel was pushing on the wall and found it. Not sure when. I think it happend before the feeds were up. Apparently they are waiting on a Workout Room to be opened. Yesterday one of the girls was saying that they were going to wait until the Workout Room was open to workout because she didn't like working out outside.