BB House / The Tour / The Drama!

hanklee

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I noticed when Rachel found the clue inside the 2nd book, she didn't look in the other books. (At least that's what they showed after editing). If I started finding secrets in that house I would be scouring every inch of that house. I would have looked in the other two books. There were also four books in the secret bedroom that looked (in one shot) to have seams. Did she look in them? I would have checked the whole secret bedroom out before I even left it.

There seem to be secrets hidden in plain view. As my g/f said last night, these HG seem to be distracted easily. They talk a lot about secrets in the house, but so far I have seen nothing that shows they are looking for them. Or am I wrong?

The weight room is still locked... They have said they are fine with what they have outside so they aren't trying to get in... They don't know that they have to find the way in... They think BB will just open it for them maybe after a competition...

I was thinking the same thing. If I found something in one set of books I would most definitely check out the books that look almost identical to them. Although it does seem a little too obvious.

Since all of this happened in the first week (before feeds) she prolly did look in all of the books and found nothing.

Guest Jadey

lol! I was wondering why they werent looking more too! Then I thought, maybe its a BB ploy to drive them all nuts thinking every little thing is a clue! :lol:

...and you would think that with them getting so easily bored, they would check out their surroundings a little better...even if they dont put it together that they should be looking for clues-since things are so far fairly easy to find why the total disinterest....i hope they have a big wad of cash sitting out in the open that none of them every take the time to find, just so they can sulk about it later :wink:

I've made my comments about opportunities not being taken with completly revamping the house layout - but did they put any effort into the studio at all?

Virtually the same with a sofa and a couple of plasma screens. The backdrop this year is also awful.

You can tell the "Front of the House" is indoors - and the shots during the interview just had a blue wall in the background.

Surely they could have made further changes to make it look more modern and also completly new.

P.S. Talking about crap, what about the graphics used on screen. Why do they still insist on that awful 1980's style type font when putting up the HGs names.

Didn't they change it in the first episode of BB5 to something more modern (as used in the titles IIRC), but then reverted back!

Guest Shockalot

So far Im not UNhappy with what they have done but I get what your saying about lack of any signifigant changes. In many ways it looks too much like the previous house.

The backyard is a bigger surprise to me - I expected they would really explore a lot of new possibilities - instead its nearly identical.

I might just be the only one who loves the brand new theme song/music.

Keep in mind - there is still more house to come. we havent seen all the new stuff - yet.

Guest Shockalot
Might they consider a drippy old castle next time?Ghosties included! :shock: 

{{SHIVER}}

Id love to see BBUK happen inside Chillingham Castle!! :D

during FISH I guess. I am wondering if BB left them clues and they had to run throuh the house and they fish'd it out so that they can show it on the show on tuesday .. did anyone hear that part about 'what's the next secret to be revealed .. join us tuesday to find out' stuff?