BB House / The Tour / The Drama!

hanklee

a brief recap for plum:

HOH room is incredible; there is a two stall main shower for the other HG's, the secret bedroom was revealed, brief clips with most of the HG's (didnt see Kaysar), Beau was a snot (IMHO), over all, great house, cant wait to see it in action.

Oh yeah, maybe 20 seconds of Drew & Diane doing the tour with clips of them whispering last year, Drew was unchanged, maybe an ounce more personality, Diane had a nasty dye job.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had NO idea about ivette util just a little while ago on the show!!!

My husband has a knack shall we say for spotting people like that. He has worked with and for them for many, many, many years. So he is the best at it. But I have learned things. I knew something was up with her but couldn't put my finger on it. Beau I knew from the first pic!

Trying not to give it away. lol

Hey mommy2 I am the same way hubby thinks im crazy but once the show starts he will be into just as much. That is the way he did with bb4

I've been meaning to ask.  Has anyone mentioned what the deal with this blue trunk under the bed? (The one Diet posted)

It has been there since they first started showing pics of the house.

I always just assumed (never assume right?, wait, wrong season) that it was just a prop for the photos. OOHHHH, or maybe its a treasure chest with info on secrets in the house, just waiting for someone to open it.

shoot guys I woke up with the last 30seconds left and missed the whole darn thing!! :evil:  Can anyone fill me in??! Thanks

Everything Diva Supreme said plus the shower is only seperated by a curtain(the two stalls).

I hope someone can get it on here for download. I have it taped..vcr. lol. Don't know how to connect it all. Heck

Hugs,

Also, the shower door doesn't leave much to the imagination. If someone is taking a shower....you WILL be able to make out everything! It is a very light frost...very light.

Also Janelle said that she WOULD use her sexuality in the house to get her far in the game. If she does that, then she better wait until some of the other Ladys are evicted. If she trys to use sexuality right off the bat those women will have her outta there!!

i'd be afraid of the showers hahaha!!! just b/c of the glass door and the double shower wow i couldn't handle it!!!!!!!! i liked last years how it was a NORMAL shower and use live feed people couldn't see anything and the HG's couldn't unless they walked right up and just looked in lol... and i dont like the pooper having a cam in there....i know its just incase of 2 people going in there to talk...but i dont remember that happening ever...at least not last year....ok now that im wide awake....shower time!!

Mommy2Kaitlyn,

You said you had it taped right? Can you look back (and go ahead and post on here), where the actual door is. It looked like it was about 2 maybe 3 feet to the left from where a sconce or something was on the wall. I can't remember, or either they didn't show it, where the "pull down" block to open the door was. Also can't remember if they showed Arnold opening that block, or if they just cut to it.

Sorry Mommy for all the questions, but I just wanted us to get it down for future reference.

((((hugs))))

i'd be afraid of the showers hahaha!!! just b/c of the glass door and the double shower wow i couldn't handle it!!!!!!!! i liked last years how it was a NORMAL shower and use live feed people couldn't see anything and the HG's couldn't unless they walked right up and just looked in lol... and i dont like the pooper having a cam in there....i know its just incase of 2 people going in there to talk...but i dont remember that happening ever...at least not last year....ok now that im wide awake....shower time!!

They don't scare me but intrigue me. But probably would scare me if I was in there, unless I lost a some weight then I wouldn't care. lol.

Umm BB2 I think it was two people went in there and talked. I forget who. I am thinking Will which is why I am thinking BB2. :o)

But I know it happened. lol.

hiddenbr2rr.jpg

Hidden Room Entrance

hiddenbr16bt.jpg

Hidden Room

lookout7gg.jpg

Over looking.

lr2au.jpg

Living Room

Source - Hanklee

hanklee??

is it me or on the pic of the WHOLE wall you can see lights through it...well the door is open but a little to the right you can see a light through there!!! not sure if the lights stay on all the time or just when they find the room they go on

MORE BB house tour coming up on CBS-- Julie announced at 8:23 CST that they would have more on the BB house coming up.  Don't know if it is the same they showed last hour or new, but worth watching to see, for me at least.

Well dang that was all they showed here, 8am est. And it was off. lol. Let us know if it is new?

Hugs,

Alisha

2 hours later and no update on what they showed? :? Or does that mean it *somehow* got postponed again? At this point, I'm not expecting much from the clip... to me, most morning show clips/interviews turn out to be 2 hours of waiting for 5 minutes of cliche questions from hosts who act excited about the show, but never seem to ask the important questions... (my one complaint about the Housecalls show at times)