BB House / The Tour / The Drama!

hanklee

I thought the tour that Alison Grodner took Julie Chen on showed the HOH room on the 2nd floor?

Am I out to lunch?? :oops:

No you are not out to lunch, the HOH room is on the 2nd floor.

My bet is the subway doors opened to secret bedroom

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ranster627
Hidden Bedroom.. 

"I was lookin' at the house pics today and think that maybe the hidden room is behind those 'subway' doors in the subway room. Not sure though(obviously), can't wait to see how this unwravels! - Matteo21 - Posted: Jun 30 2005, 03:01 PM"

Guest NCPeach

The HOH room is on the second floor, with it's own private bathroom room and lounge area, It is really large and nice, It still has the spy cam. If you go to WeLoveBigBrother.com, there are videos there of exclusive house tours and when Julie opens the spy cam it shows the beds in the hidden bedroom.

Oh yeah, also, the gym has a large window in the door so they can see in but the door is locked and they have to figure out how to unlock it before they can use it.

Oh yeah, also, the gym has a large window in the door so they can see in but the door is locked and they have to figure out how to unlock it before they can use it.

Maybe that's what is up with the gumball machine... Maybe in the balls there is a key?

Guest ranster627

someone else said that the gumball machine seemed to have paper in it ... like clues??? hmmmmmmmmm ...

OK the DR is off the weaved metal wall in the main living room, you see the metal door.

overlooklivingroom0cw.jpg

See the metal door?? Thats the DR, bottom of the picture the small box along the wall is the Fish tanks. the cam we see on the live feeds is facing the living room.

dooortodr5sf.jpg

The Dr door!

newdr5ad.jpg

and this my friends is the New DR

Hope this helps!!!

subwaydoors2rp.jpg

Here is a close up of the subway doors, I do notice that their is the black mirror port where they shoot the show from IN the doors themselves. I don't think there is a room behind the doors...... But I am not sure where it could be. Going through tons of video and see if I can spot it. Wish me luck!

I promise last post, lol :twisted: as far as the work out room door, it has a push button code lock numbered 1 through 6........ no key needed just the code numbers to get in, and yes the gumball machine has colored tissue in them. Maybe writen on each is a number combo? ......... *goes back to thinking again*

Here is a picture of the gumball machine.....

gumballmachine1wj.jpg

I can't believe some of you are mad at Diane because CBS gave her the wrong dates of when the show was going to air :roll:  The same thing happened last year, the show was supposed to be on a week before the premiere of BB5 but was push back to the morning of the premiere. 

Plus I have a feeling Diane could care less if someone is mad at her over something as stupid as when the house hour is going to air.

I first want to welcome you to Morty

Why should Suds go back to Diane's site and apologize? Did you go to Diane's site or their rant board? They were bashing her and us at Mortys and talking about our mods. If she offeneded them it is too late to apologize to them they should apologize to her. They don't know us and shouldn't have been talking about us like that. Suds never meant any direct hit toward Diane they just didn't read the post very close and got offened and ran with it.  They got very rude about us and it was just not called for. I am sorry if this offeneds anyone or causes trouble but the truth should be known about this and let it die.

Well said. I think that no matter the difference of opinion .. no one should be subjected to physical threats to their person, just for posting their offense.

For what it's worth, I think that Suds was rather respectful in voicing hers, and a lot of people's fustration, over the entire situation.

I can't believe some of you are mad at Diane because CBS gave her the wrong dates of when the show was going to air :roll:  The same thing happened last year, the show was supposed to be on a week before the premiere of BB5 but was push back to the morning of the premiere. 

Plus I have a feeling Diane could care less if someone is mad at her over something as stupid as when the house hour is going to air.

I first want to welcome you to Morty

Of course Dave is welcome here... I for one understand being angry about a post that offended you, but that doesn't mean this entire board should be blasted... Or our Mods for that matter... They are entitled to their opinions too... I haven't read the posts over on her site everyone is talking about... I just don't have the time to look though them all to find it... but I think if Suds says she is sorry it's up to her... what I would really hope is that if Diane herself was so offended by Suds post she herself would come here and let her know... She doesn't have to post here... she could always send Suds a PM... That would put the two together to iron it out the way it should be maybe...

Guest ranster627

well now, I think we have all had a lot to say here ... and that's what's great about differing opinions ... at this point it seems both sides have been well aired ...

To me, I want to look forward to Tuesday morning and the tour airing and seeing two contestants from a reality game show I watched last year who evoked such strong support and detraction ...

Yes folks, the House Tour is said to be on Tuesday as per the CBS Website!

Of course Dave is welcome here... I for one understand being angry about a post that offended you, but that doesn't mean this entire board should be blasted... Or our Mods for that matter... They are entitled to their opinions too... I haven't read the posts over on her site everyone is talking about... I just don't have the time to look though them all to find it... but I think if Suds says she is sorry it's up to her... what I would really hope is that if Diane herself was so offended by Suds post she herself would come here and let her know... She doesn't have to post here... she could always send Suds a PM... That would put the two together to iron it out the way it should be maybe...

One person had a problem about it being a mod, in their opinion a mod should not encourage someone from their site, to post misinformed rude post on someone else's message board. Another person express their displeasure with the whole site because this was the only thread they read, and it was dissing Diane. But most posts were directly at only Suds but their were a few that directed at the whole site because in Suds post it may it look like he was talking for the whole site.

But like I said everything's cool with me but I will defend anybody when I think they are being misrepresented, it's the mother hen nature in me.

Guest ranster627

One person had a problem about it being a mod, in their opinion a mod should not encourage someone from their site, to post misinformed rude post on someone else's message board. Another person express their displeasure with the whole site because this was the only thread they read, and it was dissing Diane. But most posts were directly at only Suds but their were a few that directed at the whole site because in Suds post it may it look like he was talking for the whole site.

But like I said everything's cool with me but I will defend anybody when I think they are being misrepresented, it's the mother hen nature in me.

Thanks Anne ... I think you will find many strong opinions about many things here ... I become very protective about Stephanie from Survivor ... so I understand the "Mother Hen" reference ...

Don't worry though, just a few more days and last season fades as we meet a new round of contestants :wink:

Ok ..

I know I am gonna be sorry for asking this .. but how exactly did she insult diane?

Her post read like Diane gave the wrong dates on purpose, as I say Diane was only going by what CBS told her, and that she was blaming Diane for the whole wrong date deal and I along with others found that to be insulting you may not but we did. Second like also said some came to the site and read the other posts on her and found the sympathy card comment insulting.

It's all water under bridge now as far as I'm concerned. I'm enjoying my time here posting with you guys, but I'm a defender by nature, like I said in my post to Yana, it's the mother hen in me...LOL

Ok ..

I know I am gonna be sorry for asking this .. but how exactly did she insult diane?

Her post read like Diane gave the wrong dates on purpose, as I say Diane was only going by what CBS told her, and that she was blaming Diane for the whole wrong date deal and I along with others found that to be insulting you may not but we did. Second like also said some came to the site and read the other posts on her and found the sympathy card comment insulting.

It's all water under bridge now as far as I'm concerned. I'm enjoying my time here posting with you guys, but I'm a defender by nature, like I said in my post to Yana, it's the mother hen in me...LOL

I too am a mother hen by nature... I have defended Morty's site on other board's and to other posters on those boards many times... I like Morty's cause even he tells you he will post his opinion... and that if you don't like it just don't read his boards... Morty, Jem, and Ranster put a lot of time into this board and I have been in Jem and Ranster's shoes and I tend to defend them knowing what they are going through... Morty is a wonderful person... I mean he pay's for this site out of pocket and you notice NO POP UP's! YAY for Morty on that one... I know there aren't any on Diane's site either... but Morty's is a site for TV lovers to come and learn about their favorite show's... Sorry if I sounded like I was on a rant... I was just doing what comes by nature...

Earlyshow.jpg

From the CBS Web Site.

Oh! I'm sorry' date=' must have stepped into the wrong thread ... I thought this was about "The Early Show" :?:

MOD Informmercial ... anyone looking forward to the CBS Early Show tour?[/quote']

Why yes I am ranster..LOL thank you for asking. :D Even though I'm going to have to tape it and watch it when I get home from work.

I bet they will run it in the last half hour to keep us waiting!

Oh I'm sure they will, those evil CBS producers, never letting us have any fun...LOL ;) Now they they dimmed the lights in house so we can't really see all the fun the new houseguests are having in house tonight, but I still see movement....LOL I swear everytime I think I see people, it reminds me of that movie with the little kid that says "I see dead people"...LOL

Guest ranster627

Well I have watched a lot of the tours that have aired so far and I am hoping for an extra peek at more of the house ... who knows? Maybe we will see that secret bedroom?