BB House / The Tour / The Drama!

hanklee

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am not getting up just to watch it tomorrow cause chances are it isnt going to be on at all.

I don't think storming her site would be very nice.. it's not her fault if CBS changes when it gets aired.

Exactly. It said something about Tom Cruise on there and I didn't see anything about him. I recorded it to make sure I didn't miss it if my daughter woke up...2 1/2 years old so she can be distracting. All it kinda mentioned was about hollywood wives mentioned him and I think a little bit about him getting married in the very beginning. Not like it sounded.

I bet it was on yesterday..anyone know? I kept getting both the 27th and 28th as the dates and I forgot to watch yesterday. :(

Im pissed. I got up early to watch the Morning Show today. Set my alarm and everything! :x

I did fall back to sleep for about 20 minutes between 7:40 and 8:00 and I thought for sure I had missed it. But now that Ive come here, I see I didnt miss anything. When I heard someone mention that 'Julie is off today' I knew for sure it wasnt going to be on.

*sighs*

Whats Dianes website again? HAHA :rofl

Im pissed.  I got up early to watch the Morning Show today.  Set my alarm and everything!   :x  

I did fall back to sleep for about 20 minutes between 7:40 and 8:00 and I thought for sure I had missed it.  But now that Ive come here, I see I didnt miss anything.  When I heard someone mention that 'Julie is off today'  I knew for sure it wasnt going to be on.

*sighs*  

Whats Dianes website again?  HAHA    :rofl

It was me who said Julie wasnt on today.And you are not the only one who is p*ssed

oooh ok...yeah when they said that julie wasnt there I though hmmm I dont think they will be showing it today...anyways off to make pot of chili and homemade bread b4 it gets HOT here...talk later guys..

Guest ranster627

I confess this one disappointed me too ... looks like "Diane's" post was unreliable! I am not impressed because I found the show this morning very boring ...

Ok ya all I stayed up tell 8:30 to watch the dang early show,, which I noticed Julie Chin was not even on, anyway I finally figured that there was going to be a no show on the whole Big brother and Drew and Diana...    Now  I am mad if they did show the big brother house and I went to bed but if they didn't show that is even more annoying...

Anyone no what happen??

SO...I woke my ass up to see julie chens beatiful face strolling around the new Big brother six house on the early show, with a possible Diane and Drew? I dont think i happened.....Ganna show soon? Whats going on?

Also. :idea: ..I remember last year on a late show that came on after david letterman, I think Craig kilborn? Julie went on to promote the show....anyword if shes ganna be doing that anytime soon?