House Calls / Town Hall / Marcellas and Gretchen

bdr

That should have been if you have balls enough, but not enough space.

Go ahead and respond, I dare ya. I know you won;t, beause your behavior on Tues HC's made you look bad. And anything that makes you look bad.

Dep

Ah ha - he responded :P

Marcellas put the show ahead of himself. I think that was very selfless.

HI MARCELLAS!!!!! Love Housecalls :)

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Patsy! Love you!

You know if you put it out there you have to be able to take it. And the "Beau show" was one of the highest viewed of both seasons! All the talk it generated has resulted in people watching it in the archive over and over. I love it, controversy & I didn't say a word! :D

I'm sure Beau and I will be friends when all is said and done. After all we're both adults! And I really have no hard feelings about any of the HGs. House Calls and Big Brother are just shows. They are just entertainment.

My two cents--I absolutely loved the show. It's Marcella's show for pete's sake, and it's for entertainment purposes. To entertain us, and I was laughing my butt off. Beau talks alot and says absolutely nothing. I was rolling my eyes just trying to put his sentences into comprehendable thoughts. Housecalls isn't a news program. It's meant to make you laugh by ragging on the houseguests. Lighten up. He has the right to make those kinds of decisions, just like pushing the disconnect button on irate callers (although he doesn't need to worry much about that--Gretchen's pretty quick on that button. :D )

I think Marcella's and Gretchen do a fabulous job hosting the show. It's a laugh out loud time of the day for me. I sure don't think Marcella's has a thing to worry about when it comes to any new bb contestants taking his place either (Kaysar & James). They're both great guys and I'm sure their futures are bright, but they don't have the Marcellas personality, which is perfect for Housecalls. Not to mention, Marcellas and Gretchen compliment each other perfectly. I wish BB and Housecalls--starring Marcellas--was on year round...(but my dh would probably divorce me).

Go Janelle! Go Marcellas! Go Gretchen!

They need to extend house calls to an hour and have Howie and Janelle host weekend shows next year.

Even better just make Howie and Janelle the Permanent hosts!!! It would be way more fun!! Cuz this show is all about fun, right??

Guest DenimIsGreat
Beau was not the only offender in the disgusting 'f*cktalk' conversations but he had to be up there as one of the worst of the worst.

Talking.. simulating every detail of how his anus (mangina) looks while the other guy masterbates in it, what it smelled like, how the fluid works, the blood and/or feces and where it drained after, what smells or farts would come out.

Describing even the drugs they would be on, how many and like I say, even using Ivette or some pillows as props while he went through the simulations.

Those conversations went on for hours and were ongoing, repeated and 'topped' by those Sheep many times.

Thats stuff I heard in just one 15 minute portion!!

and thats not even getting into Ivette and Aprils comments.

Im sure Beaus Mum is simply delighted to be pastoring next Sunday when people ask her about her Son.

Real Proud.

I had to laugh out loud at this. Was this satire? Was this for real?

If it was for real, are you saying Beau humped Ivette to simulate him and

a guy? If so, I want to see her getting humped. ps. Do any of the females this season take it in the rump roast?

I like watching HC just the way it is. The reason it is so sucessful is because Marcellas and Gretchen have such great chemistry. It is a a laid back show to talk about BB. Would you rather see Julie Chen style interviews? I like that they have more freedom to say or not say what they want, and it's funny and entertaining. As for Marcellas being worried about a younger him coming in and taking the spotlight, since when has Beau ever been in the spotlight? I barely noticed Beau through the season, except when he made is nonsense speech, in which I spent about 1 min. trying to figure out what he meant. Other than that I didn't notice him there, and didn't see much difference after he left. The only things he has in common with Marcellas is that they are both black, gay, and bald. Maybe I should go around compairing myself to Janelle because I'm tall, blonde, and straight. That means we must be alike! :blink:

Marcellas - I am so happy to see you so happy, and your contract renewed. I know it's been rough for you right now with the hurricane and weird callers, but I'm glad everything worked out okay! You and Gretchen are terrific.

I love being in the place you seem to be in, when you're so happy you don't give a damn who is hating or why - good on you. Jon Stewart would never respond personally to an angry viewer - (though he would to a corporation) so why should you?

At first, after watching the interview, I was surprised that Marcellas hardly spoke to Beau and I thought it was unprofessional. Don't get me wrong - I am NO sheep fan!

After thinking about it, though, that is one of the reasons I like Marcellas, Gretchen and Housecalls as a whole. It is refreshing to hear an honest opinion and not fake, polite responses. I don't want to see a "Julie Chen-type interview." That would be about as exciting as looking at Beau's chocolate pee pee. And it's not like they both sat in silence for the whole 13-14 minutes Beau was on the line (that fact alone makes me laugh). Gretchen handled it just fine. How exciting of an interview could it be with Beau's "speech handicap?"

It is and should be a fun show. It should be a medium to get our minds off the serious issues that are happening in the world for a few minutes. We need to lighten up.

Besides, when all the sheep get out of sequester and run to watch everything they can about themselves, Housecalls may be a wake-up call for Jennifer, Beau and whichever of the remaining sheep that are evicted. At least they cannot twist that around to say BB orchestrated it and everybody must really love them.

Go Marcellas! Please don't change a thing!

too much to read, does anyone have cliff notes?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Funny!!

I wish they would put HC on TV. There is nothing else on during the summer. Sounds like a great show - wish I could watch it - sound on computer does not work - wish it did - I would have it all turned on this season - live feeds - HC!

Marcellas likely makes around 270,000 a year, calculating all of his appearances and films. He can pretty much afford to laugh at haters by this point.

:lol:      :lol:      :lol:      :lol:      :lol:    Funny!!

I wish they would put HC on TV.  There is nothing else on during the summer.  Sounds like a great show - wish I could watch it - sound on computer does not work - wish it did - I would have it all turned on this season - live feeds - HC!

Let me ask you a question, beaty......by any chance does the sound on your computer not work? :)

Wow, you are so right, that's a great idea. Gretchen is boring, and Marcellus is too

bitchy to be very entertaining. And they both lack integrity. They lie and

then bash people, and then make excuses for their actions.

The show would be very entertaining, with 3 hosts. Janelle Howie, and someone conservative. Why someone conservative you ask? It would fun to see someone

who isn't so "out there" hosting it with them for variety, and a different "voice".

???

Apparently you cannot appricate quick wit, comic timing, and an overall likeability.

Thats gretchen massey. She is great. makes me laugh everyday. And her mind moves so quick. I love it

Thanks for getting it!!!!!!!!!!!  It's supposed to be funny.  You know?  Irreverent. Tongue-in-cheek.  I try...  :D

Well, you dont have to try hard.....lol, Seems to come very natural to you both!! and I Love it!! Keep it up, and im glad you are on for next season.....what about gretchen?

Well, you dont have to try hard.....lol,  Seems to come very natural to you both!! and I Love it!!  Keep it up, and im glad you are on for next season.....what about gretchen?

Gretchen and I are both happily under contract for the next 2 seasons of House Calls!!!!!!!! Signed, sealed, delivered! Yippee!!! I'm very happy and grateful to the fans and CBS!

Gretchen and I will also be doing red carpet interviews for CBS @ the Emmys this year! Please watch us!

I like this idea!  Howie and Janie are hysterical.  I also think James would be great if I were ever replaced.  He's sooo smart and funny.  But I'm not going anywhere!  I love House Calls.  It's like summer camp for me!

Yay! Marcellas loves my idea!!! I'm very glad y'all are under contract already. I can't get enough of house calls! I got a question. Will house calls still be on after sept 20th to interview houseguests about what they did, why they did things, etc.? I want to see you and Gretchen grill Maggie, Ivette, Beau, and the rest of the friendshit for how they played.

He said,

Eric....fireman.....would seem on paper to be a stand up nice guy, fair, non judging

Maggie...nurse...on paper seems like may be honest, caring, nurturing, non

judging, smart

Just goes to prove you can't believe stereotypes

Janelle.........waitress.......smarter than all of them!

Go Janie!