House Calls / Town Hall / Marcellas and Gretchen

bdr

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched it about an hour ago. I recommend it to any James/Sov fan. I think James came off as witty and intelligent............and maybe a bit controlling, but that's James. I actually think I like him better now seeing the way he interacted with Marcellas and Gretchen - they both commented on liking the way he "called them out" on different points and that they liked that. They had fun!

One thing I noticed is that in the past two weeks they have interviewed 3 members of the jury house - Jennifer, Rachel & James. The funny thing is, because of the fact that Jennifer was evicted on a Friday, she did not get to be face to face with Marcellas & Gretchen - she had to call in to do the interview. Rachel and James, however, both got to be in the studio and it was obvious to anyone watching that Gretchen & Marcellas liked them but not Jennifer (I guess the fact that they continually talk about who they like and don't like also helps). Anyway, a NH is being evicted tonight and will not be on the show until Tuesday, so they will probably have a phone interview, too. I was just thinking of how funny that will be in the jury house when Rachel and James talk about meeting Gretchen & Marcellas and how nice they were to them while Jennifer and (insert Maggie, April, Ivette or Beau here) will know they were jipped of their camera time! It warms my heart, lol!

One last point - sorry to be longwinded, but it's not like you have live feeds to watch, is it? Sarah called in after James had left the studio & talked about how she has spoken with Kaysar & Mike since she's been out. She said they are friends and she is rooting for Janelle (or Howie) to win! That made me happy to hear that she doesn't have hard feelings for them.

james good folks

Guest angel9894

If so....can u tell me what to do. Everytime i try to play a housecalls episode, it loads for a second and then just concks out..... if i open it up in a new realplayer it says "tuneout"....

if anyone has advice, or can send me a link to the episodes, it would be greatly appreciated!

What was it that you did/didn't like about James on the show?  I can't watch it from my laptop for some reason, and I just wondered what he said that was good/bad.

probably kaysar/howie was a fool to believe the nerd herd

I don't think he did anything wrong, but when your strategy is to "lie to everyone and turn people against eachother", you have to be very careful it doesn't come back to bite you. I don't think he would've turned on the Sov6, but he should've known the NH would tell them what he was saying. Anyway, it's over for James now! Go Janie & Howie!!!

I was just thinking of how funny that will be in the jury house when Rachel and James talk about meeting Gretchen & Marcellas and how nice they were to them while Jennifer and (insert Maggie, April, Ivette or Beau here) will know they were jipped of their camera time!

hahaha.. ijust realized that.. thatll be hiliarious

i think the james interview was very entertaining... it was mostly gretchen approving and complimenting james' cunning style of play, while marcellas didn't approve of it- james kept firing back with "at least i showed people how to use a veto!" and so on

it was very fun to watch

I thought is was very entertaining. I loved that James was all about .... it was all just a game.

Yes and I LOVED that Sarah seems to be in contact with Kaysar and Michael and is rooting for Janelle to win. When she left the house she was pretty mad at the SOV. I think being out of the house and seeing the feeds and reading the transcripts she can see who the better people are.

I thought is was very entertaining. I loved that James was all about .... it was all just a game.

Yes and I LOVED that Sarah seems to be in contact with Kaysar and Michael and is rooting for Janelle to win. When she left the house she was pretty mad at the SOV. I think being out of the house and seeing the feeds and reading the transcripts she can see who the better people are.

Yeah. It kind of made me feel bad to hear James talk about Ivette as the only one he really likes. I am hoping once he gets away from the game for a while he will realize who she really is. Maybe Sarah will shake some sense into him. I wish they would've asked Sarah what she thinks of Ivette. Curious to know the answer to that. I have a guess about it.

This was definitely one of the best episodes of Housecalls this season, and I think I even changed my opinion of James a bit (for the better). I didn't hate him before but he was never one of my favorites. It's good to see he has a pleasant "detached" perspective on the game and everything else that went on. He's right - it IS JUST A GAME! I don't think he was "weird" at all, and I'm not really sure what the earlier posters were referring to in saying that. My only regret is that we didn't get to see some of the humor he shows on here on the actual show and feeds. It's a must-watch!

This was definitely one of the best episodes of Housecalls this season, and I think I even changed my opinion of James a bit (for the better). I didn't hate him before but he was never one of my favorites. It's good to see he has a pleasant "detached"  perspective on the game and everything else that went on. He's right - it IS JUST A GAME! I don't think he was "weird" at all, and I'm not really sure what the earlier posters were referring to in saying that. My only regret is that we didn't get to see some of the humor he shows on here on the actual show and feeds. It's a must-watch!

I didn't think he was weird, either. I think he was talking kind of fast because he was nervous, but I still think he was very witty. And Marcellas now said he has a crush on him after talking to him today. I can't wait to see him in the jury house with Rachel & Jennifer.

YOu need to change your norton anti virus settings.. you need to turn the fire wall off and the security off to watch it.

I had the same deal happen here. Good luck... Its a good show.. except when G and M start ranting and raving. LOL

I was thoroughly entertained by the interview and the way he and Marcellus kept sniping at each other, all in jest. It was one of the best Housecalls episodes and James came off quite well. I agree it is too bad we didn't get to see this humorous side of him in the house, but then there was no one like Marcellus there for him to play off of.

. I was just thinking of how funny that will be in the jury house when Rachel and James talk about meeting Gretchen & Marcellas and how nice they were to them while Jennifer and (insert Maggie, April, Ivette or Beau here) will know they were jipped of their camera time! It warms my heart, lol!

They all have net Marcellas (IMO nothing to really brag about)

Plus they got to meet Holly and the evicted didn't :blink:

and as for jipped of camera time..LOL they are still in the house getting more camera time ;)

They all have net Marcellas (IMO nothing to really brag about)

Plus they got to meet Holly and the evicted didn't  :blink:

and as for jipped of camera time..LOL they are still in the house getting more camera time  ;)

Neb, Neb, Neb. So nice to see you again. Hope you got a lot of sleep last night - I didn't!!! :)

I like Marcellas - and I think it will be a big talking point in the jury house. Whether they like him or not, you know they liked being interviewed on a talk show - even it was on the internet. (I know they did the CBS morning show, too.)

I'll just the Holly comment, lol.

As for being jipped of camera time - you better believe that means A LOT to Jennifer. She will be (or may already be) green with envy at hearing that, so far, she is the onlyhouseguest that wasn't actually shown on Housecalls. That is what I was referring to. She's in this for the exposure and you know it kills her to know she missed some. Little does she know what is in store for her after the show, of course. B)

The interview today with James on HouseCalls was great. It basically was in the same style when they interviewed Kaysar, but Kaysar took more control of the show. But I've noticed that they great players get longer time on HouseCalls too. Both Kaysar & James had extended shows, think Kaysar's went the longest. Jennifer, Eric's where pretty short. I can't remember how long Michael's was.

The interview today with James on HouseCalls was great.  It basically was in the same style when they interviewed Kaysar, but Kaysar took more control of the show.  But I've noticed that they great players get longer time on HouseCalls too.  Both Kaysar & James had extended shows, think Kaysar's went the longest.  Jennifer, Eric's where pretty short.  I can't remember how long Michael's was.

I didn't watch Michael's (never really liked him or disliked him). Was it good?

Yeah. It kind of made me feel bad to hear James talk about Ivette as the only one he really likes. I am hoping once he gets away from the game for a while he will realize who she really is. Maybe Sarah will shake some sense into him. I wish they would've asked Sarah what she thinks of Ivette. Curious to know the answer to that. I have a guess about it.

what will be interesting to see is where james and sarah spend thanksgiving... james will want to go see ivette and sarah will want to go see her new buddies mike and kaysar... LOL and i just cant see sarah and ivette being friends... just cant see it.

what will be interesting to see is where james and sarah spend thanksgiving... james will want to go see ivette and sarah will want to go see her new buddies mike and kaysar... LOL  and i just cant see sarah and ivette being friends... just cant see it.

on house calls sarah said she really liked Ivette...that could change though

and on TV guide channel Mike said Sarah was the ugliest girl there, not half as good looking as she thought she was

what will be interesting to see is where james and sarah spend thanksgiving... james will want to go see ivette and sarah will want to go see her new buddies mike and kaysar... LOL  and i just cant see sarah and ivette being friends... just cant see it.

I think they will both do as James pleases. Ivette and James have a stronger bond than Mike/Kay/Sarah, in any event. I hope they all spend Thanksgiving with their families, though!