House Calls / Town Hall / Marcellas and Gretchen

bdr

On this topic (editing out Crappette's racism), if you go back to Shapiro's week 7 Housecalls appearance I think he said something about concearn for Crappette's safety once she leaves the house.

Shapiro & Wollman should co-ordinate their stories better.

For those who don't have the live feeds Crappette's racism is readily available all over the internet.

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is what the KNOME thing Gretchen and Marcellas were talking about? I thought at first they were talking about midget Eric but then they said something about and here we are 3 years later. And what did they mean about Beau knowing something.

I am so confused..... :blink:

and what exactly did aprils smoking have to do with the story line yet they devoted a whole segment to her being "not a smoker"

Good point. There were also other segments dedictated to events that were irrevelant to the game. For example, what did Howie and Beau's makeout have to do with the game. I guess some things are worth more to show than others... :blink:

I want to know if there is a web site or a web page that list the racist comments she has said, so every BB lover could know what Vomette is really like. You'll be surprised that many fans have no clue of her borderline racism.

If anyone out there has not watched today's Housecalls, you have got to go to CBS.com and watch it ..... Marcellas and Gretchen were all over the Friendsheep and their "lying ways" ..... Evilette's crying jag and just how horrible they all are.  It has to be one of the best ones so far!!!!!! :D

Thanks alot! I am going to go watch it now because the feeds are boring right now~

They also said that they were getting zillions of calls to the procucers about Janelle and the Knome. They said this person is very disgruntled and wants to come on the show and rant and he wants to sue them.

This is driving me nuts.... (nuttier)

They also said that they were getting zillions of calls to the procucers about Janelle and the Knome.  They said this person is very disgruntled and wants to come on the show and rant and he wants to sue them.

This is driving me nuts.... (nuttier)

Marty,

Watch the 8/18/05 episode of HOUSE CALLS (week 7) . That should explain the joke.

On the House Calls website at cbs.com, the summary for today's episode says they talked about the phone calls from home the hgs got to make??? Did they get to call home or something, besides the America's Choice? Did I miss something? I only got to see part of the episode, so I have to go watch it, but thought if anyone else knew real quick...

Thanks and God Bless

Oh, NOW I get it ... Maggot, Evilette and Ape were looking for their INTEGRITY when they were checking out Beau's "chocolate peepee." I KNEW there was something I was missing in THAT being included! Thanks, Don, for clearing it all up!

(snortle, snortle)

marcellas has said on one of the HC episodes early this season that he loves amy to death, but their friendship was not one that lasted, unlike his friendship with Lisa who he sees almost daily. i've never really heard him give a reason why.

i liked amy a lot that season....every time she stuffed cheese in her mouth i had to too.

Does anyone know where I can see this episode?  I looked at CBS.com  and the link was dead, and I went to the Real Player Guide and the link is missing.  If there is somewhere else I can watch this can someone please post a link.

Thanks in advance.

You're talking about the Wollman thing?

I just checked... and it's there and operational now.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/insider/index.php

I'm not sure, but I think they split over his intervention with her drinking, even though she is apparently happy that he called her out on it. He wrote about ti once, but since I can't remember at all where, I'll hush up until I find it.

Guest Sheila_E

:rolleyes: Do you think Jennifer will be pissed off that everybody that has been evicted has been on housecalls and she had to settle for a lousy phone conversation?

i think it had to do with her being evicted on a weekend rather than on a thursday, so there is no housecalls on the weekend, and they couldnt have her hanging out not in sequester all weekend ya know

im sure when ivette or beau get evicted this weekend it will be the same situation

:rolleyes: Do you think Jennifer will be pissed off that everybody that has been evicted has been on housecalls and she had to settle for a lousy phone conversation?

Actually, the fact she didn't get to go to Housecalls is very likely a mercy for her. Marcellas would have given her the most disgusted looks. She should count herself lucky she didn't get to be on the set.

Actually, the fact she didn't get to go to Housecalls is very likely a mercy for her. Marcellas would have given her the most disgusted looks. She should count herself lucky she didn't get to be on the set.

Oh yeah as if the opinion of Marcellas matters. He is ok but face it...he sucked at the game as has marginal fame at best.

Who cares.