House Calls / Town Hall / Marcellas and Gretchen

bdr

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bb6_fan702

Hey im pretty sure marcellus mentioned that Drew will be on housecalls today but i checked the cbs website and it is not up. anyone know whats going on??

Instead of starting another thread about HouseCalls, I thought I would just post here: What will they be doing for the evicted HG tonight? Will they tape an interview, or will they just have a phone call like they did with Jennifer and Beau. Too Bad if it's Maggie and they only get to talk to her over the phone! I would love to see Marcellas grill her in person! :glare:

It appears that Janelle probably won't make an appearance on HouseCalls. Her interview will probably be done by phone due to her being evicted on Friday? No Early Show appearance either. Just seems like Janelle has gotten the short end of the stick as far as everything. She got shortchanged on her first HOH, then not even a full week on the 2nd(but that one wasn't a biggie), no BLOGs from either, no HOH pictures from either. I would have loved to see her appearnace with both Marcelles & Gretchen instead of just being done by phone.

It appears that Janelle probably won't make an appearance on HouseCalls. Her interview will probably be done by phone due to her being evicted on Friday? No Early Show appearance either. Just seems like Janelle has gotten the short end of the stick as far as everything. She got shortchanged on her first HOH, then not even a full week on the 2nd(but that one wasn't a biggie), no BLOGs from either, no HOH pictures from either. I would have loved to see her appearnace with both Marcelles & Gretchen instead of just being done by phone.

She really has gotten the short end of the stick when it came to all that, but she did win, alot. I bet she gets alot of calls for more modeling jobs and other work. More money will probabaly come her way that far more than 500,000.

Guest barbie51
She really has gotten the short end of the stick when it came to all that, but she did win, alot. I bet she gets alot of calls for more modeling jobs and other work. More money will probabaly come her way that far more than 500,000.

Oh puke......they have enough wanna be's in Hollywood.............

Guest Loverly217

She definitely got short-changed this season. Of course, the fiendsheep would say BB rigged every time Janie won. I'm still upset about last night. Janelle will probably talk to Gretchen & Marcellas by phone, they can't keep her from sequester for 3 days.