House Calls / Town Hall / Marcellas and Gretchen

bdr

Ok, this is waaaay OT but I had to say something....if you go to REAL's website, and playback yesterday's HC when Kaysar called in, Marcellas was trying to make a point by saying how silly it is to get mad over BB because it's just a game, and he said...

"It's like watching Friends and getting mad at the Soup Nazi for being mean"

Uh, hello Marcellas Soup Nazi is from SEINFELD....lmao...get your shows straight buddy

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, this is waaaay OT but I had to say something....if you go to REAL's website, and playback yesterday's HC when Kaysar called in, Marcellas was trying to make a point by saying how silly it is to get mad over BB because it's just a game, and he said...

"It's like watching Friends and getting mad at the Soup Nazi for being mean"

Uh, hello Marcellas Soup Nazi is from SEINFELD....lmao...get your shows straight buddy

Like he wasn't mad when he got booted... HA!! He is clown...

"1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g3t l41d"

j0u mu57 5p3ll 17 r1gh7 70 g37 7h3 p01n7 4ccr055!! B)

yeah I noticed the wrong soup nazi reference as well.

That was my first time watching Housecalls. I happened up on it by accident..I didn't realize it was on. But the show seems MAD annoying. Marcellas is always talking over people. The caller will be in the middle of asking a question and they'll say something that will remind Marcellas of some boring story and it'll just go off tangent.

I also noticed that sometimes they don't even answer the caller's questions. The caller will ask a question, the chick (the other co host) will laugh and begin to answer the question, Marcellas will talk over her and tell a quick joke, and they'll be cracking up laughing for a minute straight, then they'll just go to the next caller.

...or maybe I just caught it at a bad time.

Marcella's is totally annoying. good point about him getting mad when he was booted too, very hypocritical. kaysar has a right to speak his mind with anger if he pleases. all this time he has been calm except for his journal entry regarding the players. i was glad to see him finally get mad. the f-ship were always pissed, having cows left and right as well as having 'crygasms'.

Marcellla's shouldn't even be doing housecalls because he's such a moron. i mean really, what fool would give up the power of veto and give up his own safety?! apparently somone who doesn't know what show the soup nazi comes from. i hate seinfeld and even i noticed that error.

Not only the soup Nazi was from Seinfeld, but "Friends" was a scripted sitcom...we knew those were actors reading ficticious lines and pretending to be specific "quirky" characters that made us laugh...

The people in BB6, eventually had no choice but to show themselves as they truly are, and half of them reminded me of people I've met, who go thru life with a stick up their arse, causing havoc on other people's lives while claiming to be the ones wronged by everyone...To see them now on TV too, ain't funny or entertaining...more like infuriating, frustrating and worse of all... boring.

Bad comparison Marcellas...I'll take the soup nazi anyday...at least he's entertaining and funny :D .

I like Marcellas on Housecalls, but I think he totally missed what people are annoyed about. The fuss isn't because he critisized what Kaysar had to say. The fuss is because of the hypocrisy of saying Kaysar's words are over the top when Marcellas filed his nails instead of interviewing Beau.

I understand that Beau said things about Marcellas, but nothing near as bad as how Kaysar was treated by the people he ranted about. And interviewing Beau is Marcellas's job. Refusing to do his job is way more over the top than anything Kaysar said in his blog.

Plus, Marcellas is always telling callers that they don't know these people, etc. But yet he is constantly making character judgements himself. Yes, he does pull himself back in afterwards, sometimes, but the words are already out there.

We don't hate the player Marcellas. We hate the double-standard game. So let everyone have fun with their ranting and craziness because the people in the house are all full grown adults who signed up for this and have chosen to behave how they do knowing millions see it. Next year we'll be insane over sluttly Molly who slept with three guys so she wouldn't get evicted and cult leader Maggie will be a verbal tirade of the past.

Guest ranster627
Like he wasn't mad when he got booted... HA!! He is clown...

"1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g3t l41d"

j0u mu57 5p3ll 17 r1gh7 70 g37 7h3 p01n7 4ccr055!! B)

darn I understood it!

I was really looking forward to today's House Calls, but I was really disappointed in it. They didn't talk to Janelle for very long and they even forget to open their eviction predictions envelopes.

They spent more time discussing their time on the red carpet at the Emmys. House Calls is about BB, not the Emmys.

There was no discussion about the jury questions or anything.

On a positive note, I did like their costumes.

Also, we did find out that Janelle had a huge fight with Beau, which may cause her to vote for Maggie. That was the only interesting tidbit I got.

Normally Gretchen is the focused one when Marcellas goes off on tangents. Today, they both were all over the map. UGH.

I was hoping Janelle would have been able to be on the show in person too, but Marcellas did explain that and it was still a great show as always. It sounds like Janelle is having fun in sequester with already fighting with Beau. If they ever came to actual blows, wonder who would win?

I am looking forward to the town hall.

I bet Janelle, Howie, Kaysar, Michael, Rachel, James & Sarah will be on the Town Hall. For the FS, I think Jennifer would since it would give her more camera time, but wonder about Maggie, Ivette or even April knowing that it would get brutal and they probably wouldn't want to handle that. But I'm hoping all of them will be there.

Guest friendship_fan

That is why gaycellas and Fatchen does not deserve to do this type of shows. if it is anyone who is worthy that it is Maggie and Eric- JMHO- No flamers plzz