Britney - Week 7 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything Britney is saying makes complete sense and KEEPS her in the game. Hopefully, she'll stick with this mind frame. We all knows Hayden, Enzo and Brendon will be working her as soon as Lane tells them.

Lane should get a clue and face the fact that he is #4 with those guys and his best bet is to ride on Britney's coatails to the end. The best F4 would be to keep Matt and Ragan in the game and bring in Lane. I just hate the fact that Enzo, Hayden and Brendon will tag team her and feed her a bunch of BS. At least Ragan and Matt are being honest with her.

yeah, and Lane's telling Brit to not trust Matt, since he's working both sides. Lane had a chance to tell Brit about the Brigade, but has left that out of the conversation.And Lane says he knows what everyone's thinking in the house. lol Lane asks "when did you think of all of this?" Lane's being a little Lame.

Did you catch the part where Lane told Brit that is she doesn't get Matt out then Hayden will come after her. What is with these guys using treats with her all the time. She didn't seem to have any reaction when he told her that.

Lane it is the better deal for you. You should know that with Brendon, Enzo and Hayden you are #4.

Britney's problem (one of several, obviously...lol) is that she trusts Lane completely...she has no clue that he is not loyal to her at all. He's kind of dim...can't come up with a logical comeback to any of her very logical reasons to keep Matt....that Matt is not coming after her, he's a bigger target in the house than her, and that she doesn't trust Enzo. It should be obvious to her that Lane doesn't have her back...but it's not. She's blinded by him for some odd reason....

Gosh, stevea11, you are such a guy! That's not an evening gown. Just a long dress for a summer evening get together. But she looks cute, as usual.

Who cares, she looks smoking hot in that "dress", and yes, I'm such a guy! :rolleyes4::notworthy::shocking:

Seems like DR got to Britney! She just told Lane that Hayden's the only person she can put up b/c Matt isn't after her. She told Lane the DR was asking her questions, trying to see what she was thinking.

Gosh, I HOPE Britney stays like this and nominates Hayden!

I really dont care if Enzo gets voted out, but I dont know if I can stand Matt if he convinces her and he stays again, because his ego will just get even bigger (if that is possible) :down:

I think she looks fantastic tonight too.

What's funny about that dress is that Rachel owns the same one I guess. Brit was talking to Ragan when she was getting dressed. Ragan kidded her saying she was wearing it for Brendon ;)

Watching this episode tonight listening to everyone talk to Britney about who she should nominate, all I could think about was, "Why is Britney so worried about what the house wants?" She needs to worry more about which players will help advance her in the game and which players will not? I just think she needs to be a little more independent.

If Britney puts up Hayden instead of Matt she is stupid. Ragan was so upset and campaigning for Matt all last week and Matt throws Ragan under the bus this week to Britney. How can Britney not see he can and will do this to her sooner or later. Matt and Brendon are the ones who have the best chance at winning comps Britney may not have won any of the comps if all played to win and not thrown any of them.

Matt has them doing what he wants and we could see him in the F2 if they all listen to him.

Seems that Lane has her convinced again to put up Matt. She is a sap!

:angry2:

She knows what is best for her...but he plays on her insecurities and she falls for it.

I like Lane...but he is screwing her!

grrrr...this constant WBRB sh*# is frustrating...they don't want us to see something good...:furious:

I think BB should stop telling Britney who to nominate.

according to Brit, they didnt' tell her, but asked leading questions, which made her rethink her plans. This was after Lane asked "Where did you come up with this?"(idea), as if Brit couldn't put 2+2 together. Lane really does come off as kinda dim witted in these strategy sessions with Brit. :party_smilie:

now he's telling his alliance what he said.. Somehow Brit has to come to the realization that Lane is a snake.

I'm disappointed that Brit is sooo dependant on men (Lane in this case) I don't particularly care for her actions. But this broad is right out of the '50s...It's pathetic that a woman so young is so needy for male guidance. Most of the young women I know are much more independent than their mother's generation.

using your charm and flirting is what you are supposed to do in this game, be sneaky and sleuthy ( is that a word??,lol) anyway, that is what I expect of players, not telling the house your wife has a catastrophic illness, and then keeps on continuing the lie, I just think that is soooo wrong on so many levels, sure, the game is about money, but when you will stoop to really low places to get that money you are scum, Matt is scum, Brittney in naieve and young, the rest of this crouwd is really lazy and not playin except for Brendon, Matt isn't playin, he has gotten far because the others are lazy as hell and are not on good watch, Matt has no good reason to win this game ,he sure has not earned it in my book. I would rather see Enzo win, he would never ever ever say such a thing about his wife and I do respect that in him as a human being.

Go Lane! Keep laying it on her. Get Matt out!!

Could not agree more I want Matt followed by Ragan on Thursday it would be so perfect!!!! That would leave a fantastic final 5 in which I will be happy with any of them winning and then all I have to say is may the best player win. Hopefully Britney, Brendon, and Lane final 3 would be my dream final 3.

Could not agree more I want Matt followed by Ragan on Thursday it would be so perfect!!!! That would leave a fantastic final 5 in which I will be happy with any of them winning and then all I have to say is may the best player win. Hopefully Britney, Brendon, and Lane final 3 would be my dream final 3.

Agree with you up to the final 3 - I'd much prefer to see Brendon, Enzo and Lane.

On the feeds, got to love the BS the guys are telling her in the HOH room during 1 on 1 with her. None of them are too bright, maybe a notch about the three stooges, but not much more than a notch. animated_bouncy.gif

Clearly they all are rookies compared to Dr. Will, who was the master at spinning things to his advantage. These guy are more like used car salemen trying to sell a car with over 200,000 miles.

Archived