Britney - Week 7 HoH

CeCiMom

Yes, Moxie, I caught a bit of that on BBAD. I thought she was talking to her imaginary friend (who she backstabs too, I'm sure). :box:

she's been going on and on, on the feeds. She started with her step-dad and from the sililoquy I'm not sure if she loves her step-dad or she's in love with him. Ewww! Then she said her mom "is even funnier than me." (Yeah, she's a regular laugh riot.) On to brother, Nicak then friends. Blah, blah, blah. She couldn't wait to trash talk Brendon and Rachel (yes, she's jealous of Rachel IMO since she brings her up any chance she gets.) I really thought she was drunk or something but she says she's only had "two drops" of alcohol since being in the house. I really thought she has at least 1000 drops tonight. There is a pic of Nick and he's great, wonderful, kind, yak, yak, yak. That's a big jump from the story she once told how he left her hanging to go drink with buddies. I don't blame him.

Yes, she's a twit and she's quite full of herself too. She certainly is an over confident twit. She bores me, she's oh so trite.

Oh and I forgot to add that she complained that the house is so filthy and they lost their housekeeper "Kathy." Hey Twit, how about picking up a broom and a duster and go knock yourself out instead of sitting in the tub shaving your legs and yapping complaints out.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you see that junk food buffett she got in her HOH room? And the bottle of Sangria? Yes, so very trite.

Here's the worse part, she gave shout out to sites: BBQ and Jokers. Those sites keep her updated during BB seasons. Screw her, I hope someone directs her to Mortys.

No, Len I never saw buffett but I have seen her stuff her face with other HOH's junk food. I like to watch the feeds when her mouth is full.

While she was in the tub talking she admitted her nomination of Brendon was due to what he said about Nick. I've always said the minute these hamsters begin to play for revenge they lose the game and I bet this will be no different.

As to her looks and such, she's pretty but that demon personality trumps her looks. There's no reason for the things she says. Then again, I have heard her mention how her mom is meaner than her, so apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

She'll wind up just like her mom, a boozed up much married smalltown bitch who lives in a double wide with big columns on it. Did you see that house of hers?

BTW, why does she never mention her real father? :food-smiley-005:

While she was in the tub talking she admitted her nomination of Brendon was due to what he said about Nick. I've always said the minute these hamsters begin to play for revenge they lose the game and I bet this will be no different.

As to her looks and such, she's pretty but that demon personality trumps her looks. There's no reason for the things she says. Then again, I have heard her mention how her mom is meaner than her, so apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Yes, she did. She said her mom is more "rude and obnoxious" than she is. Well, there's something to boast about. I would like to see Brendon win POV and win HOH next week and put her ass up but I'm also torn between that and seeing Hayden win and Matt going home.

She'll wind up just like her mom, a boozed up much married smalltown bitch who lives in a double wide with big columns on it. Did you see that house of hers?

BTW, why does she never mention her real father? :food-smiley-005:

She mentioned her older brother and father briefly.

My favorite part of Britney talking to herself last night was how she spoke so highly of her brother, saying how he brings out the best in her. She repeatedly stated how he makes her a better person, how he taught her to treat others with respect and be nice to people. Then twenty minutes later she spends 15 minutes, alone, talking about how horrible Rachel and Brendon are. Alone. Not with other people...not gossiping with friends. She was alone trashing Brendon and Rachel.

I can't like this girl. I can't. Every time I think I'm starting to like her again she does something like that. We show our true character in moments like that and her true character is that of a mean, intolerant, spoiled person. She needs a wake up call but I doubt that will ever come. The only thing that would show someone like her discipline is joining the armed services and that will never happen with a person like her.

Some people have said she has shown genuine, kind moments to certain people but those are her FRIENDS and FAMILY. It's EASY to be nice and kind to people you care about. It's the RANDOM acts of kindness to people you DON'T know that show more of your character. Even people like Ted Bundy and Hitler were kind and nice to people they loved. Note: I'm not comparing Britney to a serial killer or a dictator prone to genocide, just trying to make a point that even the worst people who ever lived were nice to certain people.

I saw Brit in the tub when she was shaving her legs.

I didn't hear any of the family talk.... all I heard was her talking out loud

about each and every thing ( day by day ) that's happened in the house.

What Comps, Noms, who had POV's, who used them, replacements, who was evicted,

Have Nots, HOH's,

A day by day diary for the season so far.

She was rattling them off really fast.

Must have a really good memory... if nothing else.

Wish she'd use that skill a little better and wiser.

she's been going on and on, on the feeds. She started with her step-dad and from the sililoquy I'm not sure if she loves her step-dad or she's in love with him. Ewww! Then she said her mom "is even funnier than me." (Yeah, she's a regular laugh riot.) On to brother, Nicak then friends. Blah, blah, blah. She couldn't wait to trash talk Brendon and Rachel (yes, she's jealous of Rachel IMO since she brings her up any chance she gets.) I really thought she was drunk or something but she says she's only had "two drops" of alcohol since being in the house. I really thought she has at least 1000 drops tonight. There is a pic of Nick and he's great, wonderful, kind, yak, yak, yak. That's a big jump from the story she once told how he left her hanging to go drink with buddies. I don't blame him.

Yes, she's a twit and she's quite full of herself too. She certainly is an over confident twit. She bores me, she's oh so trite.

Oh and I forgot to add that she complained that the house is so filthy and they lost their housekeeper "Kathy." Hey Twit, how about picking up a broom and a duster and go knock yourself out instead of sitting in the tub shaving your legs and yapping complaints out.

God, Gingersnaps, I love you! Thank you for typing all this out since I wore myself out bashing Ragan for his nasty crap and whining and crying. One thing I want to add is how she keeps saying she strives to be a better "Kinder??????" person. Wha??? Does she not hear herself ranting and bashing Rachel? Rachel is no doubt annoying, but she was actually sensitive toward others. This spoiled little biotch is just to f'd up.

You have to admit she is playing a fantastic game.

Go Britney! :party_smilie:

I still can't figure out what show you're watching...this girl is a bigger twit than I thought. She actually talked to herself all night, bashing people who aren't even in the house anymore and admitted to playing with her emotions...OUT LOUD TO THE CAMERAS and she wasn't even drinking (according to her). This is not fantastic game play by any stretch of the imagination.

OMFG we would never hear the end of it!!! It's rediculous the double standards of this season...Kinda makes me ill really

Sadly there are double standards from some people EVERY season. Usually the same people too. It drives me up a wall sometimes that we can't blatantly call them out on it but you can't debate stuff like that with other posters or you may get banned. The worst is when someone says they hate when one house guest does something and basically call them rotten people but then their favorite house guest does the same thing and it's OK.

This is why I don't have favorites anymore because all the house guests have one very important thing in common.

They're human.

I still can't figure out what show you're watching...this girl is a bigger twit than I thought. She actually talked to herself all night, bashing people who aren't even in the house anymore and admitted to playing with her emotions...OUT LOUD TO THE CAMERAS and she wasn't even drinking (according to her). This is not fantastic game play by any stretch of the imagination.

One group of people who do that a lot (talk to themselves) are narcissists. They absolutely love to hear the sound of their own voices. Rachel has been said to be one but I think she's the opposite. I think she's totally down on herself. That's one thing acne actually does to people. She probably grew up with it, it never went away and it can literally destroy every last shred of self esteem you have.

Britney, on the other hand, is beautiful and knows it. She talks constantly (almost never shuts up even when she's alone) and loves to be the center of attention. She may not be a narcissist but she definitely has narcissistic qualities.

Actually, as of this morning... Lane had a private one-on-one talk with Britney and told her this is the week to BD Matt. (Hayden told her many times yesterday... even before noms.) Guess we'll have to see who wins PoV and if it's Lane or Hayden we'll see if they're willing to put their money where there mouth is???

I actually took Britney's talking to herself totally different than everyone else on this board. I saw her talking to the live feeders. She has said herself she was once a live feed junky. She wasnt talking about herself she was telling us about her family and her fiance so we would know more about her background...it wasnt narcisstic at all. Also when she was talking about her brother inspiring her she admitted she wasn't kind. When she was talking about Brendon and Rachel she was asking the cameras what people would want to know about the house and she thought they would like to know if Brendon and Rachel were as bad as they were portrayed on tv...sure she added her opinion and feelings but she also told us that the showmance made everyone in the house uncomfortable. She also tried to give information such as the house being cold and really wished she could know what we wanted to hear.

As far as her making fun of Rachel and Brendon constantly....First of all she is young and lets face it girls we have all been catty at one time or another. Rachel shouldnt of acted the way she did and think that everyone owed her something. I admit I do feel bad for Brendon because he is such an outcast...but he built that bridge when he got involved in a showmance with Rachel -- it is obvious Rachel will dump him shortly after the finale.

Finally all of us that complain that we dont like one houseguest or another need to take a moment and think about it. You are in a house with the same people everyday with nothing to do but talk. Do we really think it is a love fest. I find it hard to believe that some of the people who bash on Britney and Ragan for making fun of others because I dont think there is one person in this world who can say they have never made fun of someone or talked bad about someone.

I'm hoping Matt wins this POV so Brit doesn't mess up her game by listening to Lane. They are pushing hard for her to get Matt out and she'll be next after him. Please Brit, don't listen to Lane and Hayden. :pray2:

I'm with you all the way. Brit and Matt are at least more entertaining to watch than Lane and Heyden. (I understand Lane likes to entertain himself while in the shower)

she goes on and on about how much drama is the house this season. I think it is the MOST boring season to date. I have no real favorites just people i would like to see win over others. I got rid of my feeds and fast forward through my bbad in case some thing exciting happens (not likely)

Archived