Britney - Week 7 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:excl: Oh my god, Britney opened Pandora's Box & apparently Jesse came out & she had to hang out with him while the rest of the houseguests had a luau! I wonder if he was able to tell her everything about what he's seen! If he told her about the Brigade, that Matt is essentially loyal to her, that she needs to tell Matt about the boys throwing him under the bus... all of it. I wonder what he was allowed to tell her! I'll be keeping my eyes on the live feed updates board, and can't wait til BBAD! :animated_bouncy:

:queen::pooh:

There's no way they (BB) would allow that to happen. they have done some pretty shady things (esp this season) to help steer the game in a direction they want it to go but I doubt they would take it that far. If for some reason they did then we would know with out a doubt that Allison wants Matt to win this game at any cost.

If Britney and Brendon would stop and look at what has happened the last two weeks they would see that both of their HoH's were played badly. Both of them playing with their emotions instead of strategically.

I hate to say it because I want Britney and Ragan gone but, the smartest thing Brit/Bren could do during this 24 hour handcuffing situation is to turn it into an opportunity... they both need each other to make it to the end.

I dont understand why everyone thinks brendons move to get Matt out was so bad. It is obvious that matt is one of the most dangerous players of this seasons cast not to mention he is openly admitted that he is gunning for Brendon, and did I mention he put him on the block last week??... so for him to try and get him out was a great move. how was he to know that Matt had production on his side and gave him the D.POV. We all know how sneaky and good matt is in this game and most agree that getting him out is a great idea. Except for when its brendon trying to do it. that confuses me...IMO its being a bit biased.

excl.gif Oh my god, Britney opened Pandora's Box & apparently Jesse came out & she had to hang out with him while the rest of the houseguests had a luau! I wonder if he was able to tell her everything about what he's seen! If he told her about the Brigade, that Matt is essentially loyal to her, that she needs to tell Matt about the boys throwing him under the bus... all of it. I wonder what he was allowed to tell her! I'll be keeping my eyes on the live feed updates board, and can't wait til BBAD! animated_bouncy.gif

queen.gifpooh.gif

Jesse wouldn't have been able to tell her any of that stuff

Jesse spoke no game play with Brit. Spent the whole time pissing Brit off by talking about his hero in life, himself. Would not answer any of her questions so no strategy was given away. Jesse played himself. A self absorbed pectoral asshole.

AG has been listening to us bitch about this season and decided to punish us with a Jesse cameo. It's not nice to piss of mother grodner.

Jesse spoke no game play with Brit. Spent the whole time pissing Brit off by talking about his hero in life, himself. Would not answer any of her questions so no strategy was given away. Jesse played himself. A self absorbed pectoral asshole.

AG has been listening to us bitch about this season and decided to punish us with a Jesse cameo. It's not nice to piss of mother grodner.

Seriously, why doesn't Grodner just marry that douche already and make him the official host of BB?

I swear, she'll use any excuse to get him back in the house every season. :cookoo:

Seriously, why doesn't Grodner just marry that douche already and make him the official host of BB?

I swear, she'll use any excuse to get him back in the house every season. :cookoo:

gross, what is wrong with her.. I just don't see what her facination with Jesse is

Okay,here is what makes me so angry. I rooted for her because she was a great player yet she can't sit down and talk to Matt face to face. She was jumping up and down on Thursday and now she will not even talk to him. I hope she goes next week right after him. She has talked crap behind everyone's back but what a chicken sh** way to end it with Matt and Ragan. For eleven seasons hoh's have faced the music and this loser hides under the bed.

I would use it as an opportunity for sure. A huge opportunity for a decent talk between Brit and Bren. Opportunity to let go of what has passed.

Somehow I doubt Brendon will work with her after she went back on their prev agreement.

So who is she going to nominate to replace Brendon, Hayden or Matt?

She is more loyal to Matt, but Matt is her biggest threat.

If she nominates Matt as a so-called "Pawn" he'll be backed doored by the rest of the house. Does she know that?

Regan (her loyal Ali) will suggesting to her to put up Hayden

I think Lane will decide for Britt to lose Matt. Someone needs to rattle Ragan's cage so he turns on Britt.

That is a likely scenario. Brendon is likely to support that idea.

on the feeds right now, the three guys are plotting to get rid of Matt. Matt is out of the Brigade, but doesn't know it yet.

So if Britney is so fine with putting up Matt, why was she celebrating like she just won a cheerleading championship during last Thursday's show?

I am really disappointed in this season's play. I think everyone in the house, except maybe Ragan, has submitted to Enzo's dominant "tough jersey guy, yo" routine. For whatever reason they are afraid to ruffle that guy's feathers and I have no idea why, other than them being wimps and idiots. Matt didn't put the brigade up once, he didn't put Britney up once when he had multiple opportunities to do so. He kept those guys/girl clean the whole game and to a point carried them and now the loser of the house gets to play head games with ms. princess? The game play this season is atrocious all across the house, even Matt who is the best player (sadly), has played a mediocre game overall and I cannot get myself to root for him completely because of his disgusting lie about his wife. I really am rooting against everyone at this point, which then makes me root for BRENDEN. Go Brenden, man this season is actually starting to make me mad...lol.

Echo: They know Matt will decimate them one by one. And no one could beat Matt as long as his "my wife is dying" lie is believed.

Matt served his purpose. Hayden wanted to lose him Thursday. Matt could/would never be BFFs with those gun totin', coyote shootin' Brigaders. Also none of the real Brigaders wear cutsey PJs with feet. I think Matt is way beyond being a Metro Sexual. More likely he's a closet queen. And Ragan has the key to his closet.

Lenny, you are crackin me up and I sooo agree ^^^^^^,Matt's "my wife is dying" bs will be the ruin of him, believe me this guy is not soo smart,I pray for his eviction thurs, and His hey holder right after him,lololololanimated_rotfl.gif

Ditto to both of the last 2 posts from LR & FC......the name of the game is BB.....boo hoo about all this whining about who stuck up for who..........if you're playing to WIN, go after the biggest threats.

Personally, haven't thought much of Brit but I do think she is handling being chained to Brendon in the best way possible.

If Britney and Brendon would stop and look at what has happened the last two weeks they would see that both of their HoH's were played badly. Both of them playing with their emotions instead of strategically.

I hate to say it because I want Britney and Ragan gone but, the smartest thing Brit/Bren could do during this 24 hour handcuffing situation is to turn it into an opportunity... they both need each other to make it to the end.

I was thinking the same thing last night. They need Ragan though and I HATE to say that because I don't care for Ragan. I think when Ragan saw where the votes went (Hayden and Lane voting to evict Matt) he actually WOULD align with Brit and Brendon. Brit and Brendon can win comps and Ragan has been second place during both endurance comps. With Matt gone he can win one and one is coming up.

If these three could put aside their damn differences, not only would it be the most shocking alliance in BB history, but given who is left in the game, it would also be one of the most powerful and I think they could coast to the end.

Personally, I'd love to see it. The three misfits could completely turn this house on its head, get out the last three Brigade and make this season a season worth remembering.

Pull the trigger Brit, Brendon and Ragan!

I'd LOVE to see that. And really, with Matt gone, Ragan would have no one whatsoever, so self preservation should tell him to align with Brendon and Brit.

Oh, and I'm still laughing about Len's comment about Ragan having the key to Matt's closet!! :smilielol:

You're so right Xal... I almost wrote up the part about Ragan being included in a new alliance but, it's just really hard for me to say it. :lol:

If these three could put aside their damn differences, not only would it be the most shocking alliance in BB history, but given who is left in the game, it would also be one of the most powerful and I think they could coast to the end.

Personally, I'd love to see it. The three misfits could completely turn this house on its head, get out the last three Brigade and make this season a season worth remembering.

Pull the trigger Brit, Brendon and Ragan!

That would be a season saver :animated_shocking: ........unfortunately, as much as Ragan bashed Brendon for his love affair, Ragan's love of Matt is much stronger & will cause his demise.

Brit needs to call a house meeting to ask who won what in the POV comp. She should say that if she is in the jury house and finds who won what, it will totally affect her jury vote. However, if they all fess up NOW to the truth, she will respect their honesty (not).

It may or may not work, but I would love her to know about Hayden winning the Hawaiian trip and 5G's before the POV ceremony. By trying to find info in a house meeting, she is not heaping suspicion on anyone in particular.

Archived