Britney - Week 7 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brit needs to call a house meeting to ask who won what in the POV comp. She should say that if she is in the jury house and finds who won what, it will totally affect her jury vote. However, if they all fess up NOW to the truth, she will respect their honesty (not).

It may or may not work, but I would love her to know about Hayden winning the Hawaiian trip and 5G's before the POV ceremony. By trying to find info in a house meeting, she is not heaping suspicion on anyone in particular.

I think that would end up putting an even bigger target on her back.

I think that would end up putting an even bigger target on her back.

Maybe. But if she did it in her sweet southern way, as in "Y'all know I love you but even if I didn't want to, my l'il ol' miind would keep those lies up front. So, please give me your word so I can put it to rest cuz I love y'all, you know I do!" just thinkin'

Guest 6Borders

Personally, I thought Brit's "introducing us" to her family was nice and refreshing. I also enjoyed things about the house that I've actually always wanted to ask the HG's.

I think all Brit got in Pandora's was Jesse because the house got something good (the last two times it's been the opposite). If she could stomach Jesse for a hour and not DOR or go nuts, I gotta give her credit. (She can bash him all she wants and I will totally be fine with that as well!)

Being chained to Brendon for 24 hours is probably the only thing which will save Brit in the game right now (and possibly get some jury votes in the end if she' F2). She's totally taking it well, being compassionate to Brendon and, real or fake, he will probably buy into it. Also, they WILL have a chance to talk because eventually the other HG's will have to leave them alone at some points.

As soon as those chains are cut Brit will start badmouthing and backstabbing whoever is not in the room. That's just the way she is. Ragan and Brit will never like Brendon nor will he ever want to be in an alliance with them.

I think Britney definitely got a bum deal with HOH this week....after a bad Pandoras box she has to endure Brendons punishments....She is not only stuck with being handcuffed to the person she likes least(which I a assuming is one of his punishments) but also has to wake up every hour so he can dunk in chum (another one of his punishments). I am obviously a Britney fan and am aware that there are many who are not and probably find it amusing and think she is getting what she deserves....But to me it just once again shows that Big Brother is unfair and is pushing for certain houseguests. Even if she is faking being nice and polite to Brendon I give her serious credit for handling it as well as she has...although in true Britney fashion she will talk about how horrible it was later but at this point can you blame her.

I think Britney definitely got a bum deal with HOH this week....after a bad Pandoras box she has to endure Brendons punishments....She is not only stuck with being handcuffed to the person she likes least(which I a assuming is one of his punishments) but also has to wake up every hour so he can dunk in chum (another one of his punishments). I am obviously a Britney fan and am aware that there are many who are not and probably find it amusing and think she is getting what she deserves....But to me it just once again shows that Big Brother is unfair and is pushing for certain houseguests. Even if she is faking being nice and polite to Brendon I give her serious credit for handling it as well as she has...although in true Britney fashion she will talk about how horrible it was later but at this point can you blame her.

If Britney starts bashing Brendon after being chained to him for the last 24 hours, I'll really be surprised. Brendon has been as nice to her as she's been to him. There is NO REASON she should bash him at this point and I would blame her if she started in again. If these two were smart, they would form a lasting alliance and vow to make it to the end. At this point they are the two most watchable people in the house and KUDOS to CBS for chaining them together. Brilliant move, CBS.

I have to give Britney props for handling the punishment with Brendon well and even being helpful. I agree completely that she'd be smart to try and allign with Brendon because both are good at comps and on the outside. I just don't see it happening because she feels she can trust lane and lane will manipulate her into doing what will keep his true alliance safe.

Question to posters who watch feeds: Has Britney bashed everyone in the house? I watch a little every day and I have only heard her do it to Rachel and Brendon is these past weeks. Never heard her talk bad about Lane, Enzo, Hayden. Only recently has she said anything about Matt and that was just working to keep herself off the block. There are a lot of posts that state that she bashes everyone behind their backs.

Britney's downfall will be her trust in Lane. She will go along with him on this and then he will stab her in the back.

Britney is now playing for second place. I truly believe no matter who she takes to the final two she will lose against them. Even Brendon. Like Matt her shortsightedness is to blame.

Question to posters who watch feeds: Has Britney bashed everyone in the house? I watch a little every day and I have only heard her do it to Rachel and Brendon is these past weeks. Never heard her talk bad about Lane, Enzo, Hayden. Only recently has she said anything about Matt and that was just working to keep herself off the block. There are a lot of posts that state that she bashes everyone behind their backs.

Britney's downfall will be her trust in Lane. She will go along with him on this and then he will stab her in the back.

She has bashed everybody else except Monet,Lane,Enzo and Hayden. oh yeah and Ragan.

Jesse wouldn't have been able to tell her any of that stuff

A girl can dream, no? Sigh. They've cheated to help other players so many times this season, why not for Brit too? Anyway, here's hoping that we find out on Wednesday that she got something out of it rather than just a horrible hour with an idiot. Poor Brit.

:queen::pooh:

Is today Brits birthday and if so did anyone wish her a happy birthday...I just read they got cake mix and frosting from storage room...wonder who is going to bake it...

Wondered the same thing. lol Couldn't BB spring for a bakery cake?? Between that funky kitchen and the lack of HG pastry chefs, the poor girl even gets stiffed on her birthday bash. Some HOH she got.

If there was a poll, I'd say Brendon is the most likely to be able to bake and frost a cake. Ragan, maybe. Lane/Hayden -- would just grab a spoon, eat the frosting and toss out the cake mix. Matt, would try to find something disgusting to add to the mix while telling everyone he is desperately allergic to cake but would be happy to bake it for everyone else.

Britney is walking around the house in her birthday outfit (oh how I wish). She's wearing a Stunning evening gown. Got to watch her in the HOH applying powder to her cleavage. Damn she is beautiful tonight.

Gosh, stevea11, you are such a guy! That's not an evening gown. Just a long dress for a summer evening get together. But she looks cute, as usual.

Seems like DR got to Britney! She just told Lane that Hayden's the only person she can put up b/c Matt isn't after her. She told Lane the DR was asking her questions, trying to see what she was thinking.

Gosh, I HOPE Britney stays like this and nominates Hayden!

Archived