Britney - Week 7 HoH

CeCiMom

Brit can still win POV even if she is put up Thursday. Just sayin....

She could but she still has a very steep hill to climb as she would likely go the week after or the one after that.

It's not looking good for her at all.

She has probably been one of the worst BB players I've seen to make it this far and still not have a clue.

Stupid, stupid moves (nominating Matt as a replacement is not one of them, though, as it's all moot at this point).

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt's pitches to her didn't convince her, but she shouldn't have needed convincing. She is throwing a person who couldve been a great ally in the house out for the "boys". She hated Kristen early in the game for trying to be the cool girl with the guys, and that is the exact person she is trying to be. Matt hurt himself a lot, but she shouldn't have needed convincing. I don't know why she doesn't want to ruffle Enzo and Hayden's feathers. She cost herself any chance, and the guys, mainly Lane, used her so bad. But also, she apparently hates Brendon yet did exactly what Brendon wanted to do this week. Why would she do anything that made Brendon stronger or happy?

Dumb move putting up Matty IMO--What a nice present Brendon will give Rachel--Matt and Britney walking in the JH together. He gets rid of 2 of the 3 people he wants out and did not even get HOH to do it. Ragan has to win HOH--only way Brit survives. She got used and controlled--too bad.

No kidding! I really didn't think she'd put up Matt, still thought she's put up Hayden. Dumb move BUT I'm so happy she did it!!

Bye Matt!! :party_smilie:

Matt's pitches to her didn't convince her, but she shouldn't have needed convincing. She is throwing a person who couldve been a great ally in the house out for the "boys". She hated Kristen early in the game for trying to be the cool girl with the guys, and that is the exact person she is trying to be. Matt hurt himself a lot, but she shouldn't have needed convincing. I don't know why she doesn't want to ruffle Enzo and Hayden's feathers. She cost herself any chance, and the guys, mainly Lane, used her so bad. But also, she apparently hates Brendon yet did exactly what Brendon wanted to do this week. Why would she do anything that made Brendon stronger or happy?

that's called hypocrite.

Thank you, Britney. Thank you so much. I wish you all the luck in the game from here on out. One day soon you will be glad that you did what you did when you find out what he is really all about. He is truly a creep without a single saving grace.

Britney for the win!

Brit can still win POV even if she is put up Thursday. Just sayin....

My memory is not that good, so I could be mistaken, but I thought that when it was double eviction, there is no POV for the second eviction. Just HOH comp, nominations and vote. :animated_scratchchin:

My memory is not that good, so I could be mistaken, but I thought that when it was double eviction, there is no POV for the second eviction. Just HOH comp, nominations and vote. :animated_scratchchin:

There is still a POV comp with DE. It's one full week of BB in one night.

^^^^^Yep! Basically they have a full week in about 30 minutes (once they have the first eviction). Always entertaining to watch the HOH struggle with their best move, then the frantic POV, scrambling for votes in like 5 minutes -- good times!

-clears his throat-

Team Blonde would like to announce a recent and sudden exapnsion to include all non-blondes who pretend to be blonde

that is all :-p

-Kyo

Thanks Kyo......I'm one of those "brown-root" blondes! lol

I'm finding myself rooting for Britt a little more each day.....as long as Mattie and Ragan don't make it to the F2 I'm fine with that!

jmho!

Once again Twitney lives up to her nickname. I'm glad Matt's gone, but this may be one of the worse moves in BB history. I can't wait to see the look on Twit's face when she gets the boot from "the boys."

These women watch BB yet they let some cute charmer ruin their whole game. I bet her fiance is ready to kick her rear for such a stupid move.

Thank you, Britney. Thank you so much. I wish you all the luck in the game from here on out. One day soon you will be glad that you did what you did when you find out what he is really all about. He is truly a creep without a single saving grace.

Britney for the win!

Ohhhhh......I totally agree with the part that he is "truly a creep without a single saving grace" but not sure I care who wins as long as it isn't Matt or Ragan.

Am I the only one wondering why Brit's letter wasn't from Nick??? If I were Brit I would be totally fearful that Nick has not found her "close" friendship with Lane acceptable. If I were Nick I would be so annoyed at her for all the flirting that has gone on all season. Frankly, I feel that if Brit were not engaged they would be in a showmance. Lane and Brit.....could there be a future here?

Am I the only one wondering why Brit's letter wasn't from Nick??? If I were Brit I would be totally fearful that Nick has not found her "close" friendship with Lane acceptable. If I were Nick I would be so annoyed at her for all the flirting that has gone on all season. Frankly, I feel that if Brit were not engaged they would be in a showmance. Lane and Brit.....could there be a future here?

Britney said herself her Mom would tell Nick she is writing the letter. Something about how I gave birth to her she would say. So no I highly doubt Nick is dumping Britney. Britney also said Nick is probably busy with work to where he might not have the time to write a letter.

Lane was never playing her. He's very selective about which information he gives to the guys that he gleaned from her. She is his fallback if The Brigade falls apart. Which has been happening going on a couple weeks now. Enzo's goose is cooked anyway. So I can see Hayden, Lane, and Britney in finals (with Brendon possibly replacing one of them now that they lost focus and are out for Ragan's blood).

Hayden will probably be cut loose by Lane so he can bank on three votes in jury that he'd likely lose to Britney because she's got more BB competition cred under her belt. If Britney survives Thursday, she'll probably win this game. If she goes home, Hayden's got it in the bag unless his admission to taking prizes bites him in the ass.

Her smartest option is to ally with Brendon. She broke a promise to him but they were not allied. If they actually legitimately allied together, those two would wreck this house. Britney may opt for that now that she's probably on Ragan's sh*tlist. I was kinda hoping an alliance would be the result of their time chained together. It would be those two in the end for sure, because none of the Brigade is going to go for HOH or POV with Matt gone. All of them are cowards. Enzo throws them, Lane throws them, Hayden throws them.

Yeah, she will have those fellas trying to get her out, BUT, SHE doesn't know this. Only the viewers do. She believes Lane, Matt & Ragen are her buddies & that Enzo/Hayden/Lane want Brendon gone before her. Not true, since Enzo/Hayden want her out, ASAP. She showed her stupidity in knowing her enemies by going back on her deal w/ Brendon & putting him on the block, when Brendon was HoH last week & didn't even nominate her!!!! :cookoo:

This is getting silly. Watch the feeds or read them if you don't have them. Even AFTER she put up Matt, the three boys Lane/Enzo/Hayden were saying AGAIN how they want Britney final four and are going to nominate Brendon and Ragan next week, trying to get them out FIRST.

This was her best move BY FAR. If she did not put up Matt her only chance was Matt or Ragan winning HoH on Thursday, otherwise she would have been gone.

So to reiterate ONE MORE TIME, Lane Hayden and Enzo do NOT want her out next. They agreed ONCE AGAIN TODAY after Matt was nominated that they want Britney in final four. This is on record once again on the feeds and the live feed updates here on Mortys.

This is getting silly. Watch the feeds or read them if you don't have them. Even AFTER she put up Matt, the three boys Lane/Enzo/Hayden were saying AGAIN how they want Britney final four and are going to nominate Brendon and Ragan next week, trying to get them out FIRST.

This was her best move BY FAR. If she did not put up Matt her only chance was Matt or Ragan winning HoH on Thursday, otherwise she would have been gone.

So to reiterate ONE MORE TIME, Lane Hayden and Enzo do NOT want her out next. They agreed ONCE AGAIN TODAY after Matt was nominated that they want Britney in final four. This is on record once again on the feeds and the live feed updates here on Mortys.

The thing is, they will be gunning for her. What difference does it make being final 6 or final 4?

Also, by putting Matt, she showed that she was doing what the guys wanted her to do, no what she REALLY wanted. The worst thing, on her part, is that even though she realized (or had the gut feeling) that she was being used, she did anyway. I am not surprised, because I think she is annoying and dumb anyway, so I can care less about bitch-ney.

No matter what she did she was going to have people coming after her so it doesn't really matter. I am hoping they stick to the plan and get rid of Ragan next hopefully, but will see. It was just like Jeff last season in my view he was in a damned if you damned if you don't situation. In which you are the biggest target no matter what because you are the best competitor. Brit and Bren both have huge targets on their back that will probably never leave simply because they win win win.

This was honestly the move that needed to be done though Matt is too good of a competitor and too much of a wildcard to be left in the game much longer. I truly feel that if Matt was not back doored this week he or Ragan would of gone on to win.

The thing is, they will be gunning for her. What difference does it make being final 6 or final 4?

Also, by putting Matt, she showed that she was doing what the guys wanted her to do, no what she REALLY wanted. The worst thing, on her part, is that even though she realized (or had the gut feeling) that she was being used, she did anyway. I am not surprised, because I think she is annoying and dumb anyway, so I can care less about bitch-ney.

The difference between final 6 and final 4? It's HUGE! If you make it to final four all you need to do is win a 1 out of 4 HoH (or the PoV) and then you are in the semifinals where it's pretty much up in the air who gets to final 2. It's a HUGE difference.

I actually think she's getting to the finals now with this move. She's awesome at PoVs and while she probably won't win the final 4 endurance HoH (it's almost always endurance isn't it?) since production loves her so much she's probably got the PoV in the bag. Then, even if she doesn't win the first competition in the final 3 she's DEFINITELY got more knowledge about the house than any of the three guys so she's a shoe in for the second final 3 comp which is always that question thing where they are separated by a wall.

Britney has got this unless she goes home due to Ragan or Brendon winning a PoV in the next eviction or two.

Here's the other thing if she doesn't back door Matt she has more people pissed off at her then if she didn't. She would have Lane, Hayden, Enzo, and Brendon pissed off at her. Versus just Ragan who actually isn't even that pissed at her and I honestly feel Ragan will go after Brendon if he gets HOH.

Did Brittany and Brendon talk any game while they were chained together? Whenever I saw them they weren't. Hopefully they have mended their fences enough to take each other to the F2. They both deserve to be there more than anyone else, except for Matt....but Matt's probably going home Thursday.

I think her best move would have been to put up Hayden and spread a seed of doubt to Ragan about Matt selling him out. The guys want Matt out so bad: tell them to do it their own damn selves. Then she's got Brendon disctracted towards Matt (so she wouldn't be 1 of 2 cop-out targets because Matt's gone and Brendon doesn't want to piss the dudes off), Enzo then becomes more worried about Matt than her, Britney still 100% good with Matt and Ragan so she can rely on their vote if she's still on the block double eviction night and both able to vote, ineligible to compete in first HOH Thursday with second one guaranteed to be an endurance or extended skill competition (ie: Matt's domain, Ragan the #1 seed with Matt missing).

If anything, I imagine Britney was doomed anyway and this way she at least gets to do the killing blow to the one guy in the game that would push his own momma down the stairs to get to final two.

I can't imagine alot of you aren't awful happy that she put Matt up

what say you? :-p

-Kyo

I'm very happy she put up Matt! If he goes home, that is a major accomplishment for her in my eyes - I can't stand that little turd.

Archived