Britney - Week 7 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure but I thought Matt was just feeling out the loser brigade to see what they had to say about Britney. It is really hard to tell who really wants who at the F2. In the house they think Enzo and Hayden are the most liked but who knows how the jury will vote.

Go Britney! Just my gut feeling but I think she should stick with Matt. Enzo and Braden are talking together about getting Britney and Matt out.

Braden is back in the house? :scared:

I think Britney is a very pretty girl - When she smiles her pageant smile and her dimples show she reminds me of Dolly Parton! LOL

When she starts talking about people though she kind of goes into the "Mean Girls" thing and I don't think she even realizes how vengeful she is. She wouldn't feel sorry for Brendon if he walked in the BY and his legs broke off and his back snapped and his ribcage ripped open and his guts all fell out (paraphrased) - That is a pretty ruthless mean statement.

At least we can be assured that if she ever is in another pageant she won't get miss congeniality!

I know!!! Can you just IMAGINE what the reaction would have been on this board if Rachel or Brenden had said that about HER?????

edited to say. Yep, she's ugly on the inside

I agree that the best move for her is to keep her word to Brendon because everyone else has stronger bonds elsewhere. I think however that she is busy trying to be cool with the guys.

I hope she does do everyone's dirty work by getting out Brendon and then they see no more use for her and she gets evicted soon.

Marty you say you root for game play. Besides winning comps (which is good cause it helps her in the game) what has she done game play wise? To me it doesnt look like she has ever thought long term in the game. She surely is going to have a hard time winning because of the way she has acted and treated people. Not saying you shouldnt root for her. Maybe you have seen game play that is worth rooting for. I thought she did a good job getting in good with Rachel but then she crapped all that away by the way she treated her.

I hope she does do everyone's dirty work by getting out Brendon and then they see no more use for her and she gets evicted soon.

Marty you say you root for game play. Besides winning comps (which is good cause it helps her in the game) what has she done game play wise? To me it doesnt look like she has ever thought long term in the game. She surely is going to have a hard time winning because of the way she has acted and treated people. Not saying you shouldnt root for her. Maybe you have seen game play that is worth rooting for. I thought she did a good job getting in good with Rachel but then she crapped all that away by the way she treated her.

I see besides winning so many competitions she had formed some good relationships. I see that some like Enzo and Hayden have pretty much just had a secret with Brendon and Kathy and with Matt. They lost Kathy and probably losing Brendon. Matt knows not to trust them any more so I don't see anything productive they have done in the house. Oh and they don't care or not able to win competitions.

i'm thinking the scuzdouche will put brendon up and i'm praying he winz veto. if that happens there goes the brigade.

There is no Brigade anymore. Enzo and Hayden are back in a secret alliance with Brendon.

Looks like Britney is playing a good game. Her talk with Hayden is they have had a talk about getting Matt out. That is their next target. She said she has had the same conversation with Lane.

I would say unless Matt and Ragan win the next comps then Matt is going to be gone soon.

She is playing.... :cartoon_tinkerbell:

I agree that Britney will maybe not do so well in front of the jury which is why Matt will wish to take her or Ragan. Britney talks too much chit. That is not a good thing on Big Brother. I also agree that she tries too hard to be a member of the gang. She doesnt have to do that and it is not a good move. They'll get rid of her before each other. Pressure to continue winning comps or she is gone.

Lane just said it should be her, Hayden and him in the final 3.

Lane also told Britney that if Enzo gets HOH is is putting up her and Ragen no matter what.

Lots of interesting things for Britney to figure out.

What I think would be interesting is if she nominates Brendon/Matt OR Brendon/Enzo. Enzo and Matt might try and flip the house to evict the other... :animated_scratchchin:

At this moment it still looks to be Enzo and Brendon, which I think is her digging her own grave. I still can't believe she can't see the bigger picture. She's throwing out jury votes AND putting herself in major jeopardy for the following eviction and she just doesn't see it. Quite frankly she's stupid. She's letting her PERSONAL feelings about Brendon control her nominations and that's not smart game play at all. Girl can win HoH's and PoVs but the strategic portion of her game sucks eggs.

Well, if Brendon goes up we all know what happens. To keep things interesting a PoV geared towards his strengths will occur, he'll win, and then he'll win the next HoH which will be physical like the HoH he won. Then Britney whines all next week about "why did I put Brendon up?".

At this moment it still looks to be Enzo and Brendon, which I think is her digging her own grave. I still can't believe she can't see the bigger picture. She's throwing out jury votes AND putting herself in major jeopardy for the following eviction and she just doesn't see it. Quite frankly she's stupid. She's letting her PERSONAL feelings about Brendon control her nominations and that's not smart game play at all. Girl can win HoH's and PoVs but the strategic portion of her game sucks eggs.

Well, if Brendon goes up we all know what happens. To keep things interesting a PoV geared towards his strengths will occur, he'll win, and then he'll win the next HoH which will be physical like the HoH he won. Then Britney whines all next week about "why did I put Brendon up?".

You're right-on in your analysis, I think. I can't say she's stupid though, just not seeing the Brigade-boys voting block & how they won't vote as she expeccts.

I cannot stand this girl's holier-than-thou attitude and the horrible things she has said about Rachel. Rachel may have very well been annoying, but the venom and hate this girl spews about her still is ridiculous. She and Ragan both need to shut the hell up with the bashing bit. It's old and tired and says way more about them than it does about the people they talk about.

You have to admit she is playing a fantastic game.

Go Britney! :party_smilie:

you think she's playing a fantastic game? What show are you watching???? She's totally playing with her emotions. That's always a mistake. She totally obsessed about bashing Rachel which was a clear sign of jealousy. She has serious self esteem issues - hence her inability to let go of the Rachel bashing even after Rachel was out of the house. What in particular is good about her game? Matt threw the HOH and that's the only reason she's there. Matt would be in the HOH room if he wanted and Britney would be in the backyard whining to her little gay BFF. Any decision she makes will totally be based on emotion and she will for SURE not win the game, even if she manages by some miracle to make it to the final 2.

you think she's playing a fantastic game? What show are you watching???? She's totally playing with her emotions. That's always a mistake. She totally obsessed about bashing Rachel which was a clear sign of jealousy. She has serious self esteem issues - hence her inability to let go of the Rachel bashing even after Rachel was out of the house. What in particular is good about her game? Matt threw the HOH and that's the only reason she's there. Matt would be in the HOH room if he wanted and Britney would be in the backyard whining to her little gay BFF. Any decision she makes will totally be based on emotion and she will for SURE not win the game, even if she manages by some miracle to make it to the final 2.

She is a fantastic competitor. She has some good alliances on the side besides Matt and Ragan. In the HOH room she is playing them all like a violin to get information. She is quiet and listens when she has too and working on her side alliances. She is composed and funny and I think she makes the season better for me.

*note - I don't care about Rachel :skellington:

What game are you watching? Check the polls around the web, and you'll see she's a fan favorite.

From my vantage point, she is playing a fantastic game. She has no real alliances, but has made it this far. Until Rachel got in her face, she was quiet and obsevant. In general she's articulate, smart, and lively in demeanor. I do not see the overly emotional gameplay either, unless she'sconfronted. She's not perfect, but who would be under those circumstances of the "game". :party_smilie:

What game are you watching? Check the polls around the web, and you'll see she's a fan favorite.

From my vantage point, she is playing a fantastic game. She has no real alliances, but has made it this far. Until Rachel got in her face, she was quiet and obsevant. In general she's articulate, smart, and lively in demeanor. I do not see the overly emotional gameplay either, unless she'sconfronted. She's not perfect, but who would be under those circumstances of the "game". :party_smilie:

What game are you watching? Oh, I see. BB. Love your response. Carry on! :animated_wave:

Out of what's left, she is definitely someone I want to stay in the game. We'll see what happens. I wish she would go after Matt this week - why not? I'd love to see two Brigade boys up and watch the fur fly.

As for Matt, yes, he obviously threw the comp, but that doesn't mean he would have beat Britney if he hadn't. With the exception of one question, she was getting her answers up fast, so she clearly knew what she was doing. I think it would be great to see Matt on the block simply because he DID throw the comp. I get so tired of that strategy, and I'd love to see his overconfident ass taken down a few notches, and frankly, right out the door and to the jury house to hang out with Rachel and Kathy!! :party_smilie:

Well, she will be 23 this week. Time for the old hag to pack up that perky and get into some oversized sweats and tee shirt. :rolleyes4:

She is cute and has a good figure. I think she dresses nice. Not overtly sexy, casual and comfortable.

Agreed -- at least she is not trying to show her cootch like Rachel with her dresses that really should have been shirts.

At this moment it still looks to be Enzo and Brendon, which I think is her digging her own grave. I still can't believe she can't see the bigger picture. She's throwing out jury votes AND putting herself in major jeopardy for the following eviction and she just doesn't see it.

I have to disagree. If Enzo wins next week, she goes up. If Brenda wins next week, she goes up either as a staight up nom or replacement if someone comes down. If Hayden wins next week, she goes up. Matt is going to see what happens this week, and if he wins may put her up too. The only way she is even remotely safe next week is if Ragan or Lane wins HOH.

As for jury votes, IF she makes it that far, it will depend on who she is standing next to. She won't win against Lane, Enzo, or Hayden, she may have a chance against Matt, Brenda, or Ragan, but that is it.

you think she's playing a fantastic game? What show are you watching????

3 POV's and now HOH, became close with two brigade members and Ragan, she's doing pretty well for herself. She's won more comps than anyone in the house.

She totally obsessed about bashing Rachel which was a clear sign of jealousy. She has serious self esteem issues - hence her inability to let go of the Rachel bashing even after Rachel was out of the house.

What exactly does she have to be jealous of Rach-hell? Her big fake boobs? Brits got a nice rack all her own, and hers are real ones. Her pimply skin? Brit's is beautiful. Her showmance, Brit's already engaged in a real romance, not one for a show. Her need to wear short dresses with no panties? Brit''s got class.

Matt threw the HOH and that's the only reason she's there. Matt would be in the HOH room if he wanted and Britney would be in the backyard whining to her little gay BFF.

How do you know Matt would have won? Seemed to me she knew all the answers to the questions, she earned that HOH.

Archived