Britney - Week 5 - PoV Winner

CeCiMom

Man this thread is darn-near biorhythmic! -laughs-

For a little while the Britney loyalists and new Britney-lovers will reign and then the anti-Britney crew shows up and talks for a while

Dang it I love this forum :-p

We are more real here then actual reality TV

Well to stick on topic I have alot of faith in my girl here but there is so much danger in her path and sadly a good 90% of it was created by herself

Rachel should be gone soon and personally I am eccstatic but it is dangerous to Brit because even if B/R disliked her they had many other to target first. I think Brendon or Ragan winning HoH is practically the only safe move for her...BUT that stupid Diamond is out there...

-Kyo

glad you saw the light when it comes to the boring little twit!!I wish I could see her jealous little face when she realizes she's getting the boot!!Brittney is playing the game for the Brigade only she let her jealous banter and obsession get the better of her and it stops her from focusing on the boys!!!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

going to have to win a hoh soon or it will be game over :animated_bouncy:

Anyways, from Britney's perspective she is just very, very angry at the attack from Brendon during the POV ceremony. We haven't seen it yet, but that has definitely been the catalyst for the spike in hate from Britney and Ragan over the past couple of days.

Their trash talking started WAY before that and Britney has done it every single day since she has been in the house

Twitney has traveled and has some education under her belt, otherwise I think she'd sound just like Kathy. Either way, the two of them talking in one room is an overload on the senses. JMO!

Everyone west of the Mississippi sounds the same to me. Twangy. Chicago east, that I understand. Maybe now the south east so much, lol lol.

She can bash Rachel and Brendon all she wants and it doesn't bother me one bit... :naughty:

I totaly agree..Love Brit she makes me laugh,an says most of the things I think about Rachel an Brendon.If I was shut in a house with the 2 of them I would be going crazy.Iam sure holding off from hitting them must be VERY hard.

I love Brittany, and don't mind her trash-talking, catty conversations about the other house-guests at all. She's not hurting anyone, and it's entertaining because the stuff she comes up with is hilarious IMO. Besides, it's no worse than what any other house-guests past or present have done. It used to make me really angry when Balla and what's his face who came in second used to say really nasty, disgracing things about Sheila. I was truly embarrassed for them, and felt really bad for Sheila because she didn't deserve it. But again, we all know what happened with Balla, don't we. Instead of using his winnings for good like he said he would, he turned to selling Oxycontin. Another example, how Gnat and Kevin used to talk about Michelle last season. Neither one of these two examples used humor behind their comments, they were just outright mean, and I wasn't a fan of any of those 3, but really don't know why they picked on Michelle so relentlessly.

Call me stupid or whatever, but somehow, Brittany's comments regarding the other house-guests don't seem as offensive to me as previous house-guests have been in the past.

she is disgusting... all she does is talk trash, i though she had an arsenal of insults at the ready if someone got in her face.. what a mouthy lil troll... talking about people and their families behind their backs and cries at the drop of a hat when someone brings the drama.. ugh..

she is disgusting... all she does is talk trash, i though she had an arsenal of insults at the ready if someone got in her face.. what a mouthy lil troll... talking about people and their families behind their backs and cries at the drop of a hat when someone brings the drama.. ugh..

I couldnt have said it better myself!!! She is a childish spoiled little rich girl....She belongs on Your Cut OFF on VH1 instead of BB 12....Can not WAIT to see her gone!!!

Their trash talking started WAY before that and Britney has done it every single day since she has been in the house

your so right....Britney has talked trash about every girl in that house since day one!!....I think we all have the wrong person as the classless whore IMO....And you could tell by the way she reacted to what Brendon said about Nick, that she is VERY insecure about her relationship with him. Which finally confirms what I have always suspected....She is down right jealous of Rachel and how much Brendon loves her....I am 100% positive Nick treats her badly and she takes it bc no other man wants a childish brat like her...

You get him Britney! Too bad she didn't do the chest bump like Jordan did.

OMGOSH lol...There is NO comparison between Jordan and Britney....Jordan is way way wayyy classier and carries herself with respect and dignity.....On the other hand Britney...well....just turn on feeds for 2-3 mins....She is too idiotic to do anything other than obsess over rachel...

Thank you Brendon I only wish he said more to her and shut her big nasty mouth. Funny how she can talk about everyone behind their back and when one person says something to her she cries like a little baby Big mean Brendon yelled at me he should have called her a certain name I would have called her. I wish he would have really gave it to her. Good job Brendon keep it up.

I ussually hate to see people cry but I had to laugh at her crying! Especially when she asked why Brendon had to make it personal. :animated_rotfl:

I'm laughing her and Ragan trying to play it off now. However Brendon seriously impacted both her and Ragan and whether they admit it or not... he did. They both went crying afterwards..I think the biggest wimp in the house got the last laugh on both of them tonight.

I just wished it lasted longer..they both deserved it. They constantly dish it out..and tonight proves they can't take it.

glad you saw the light when it comes to the boring little twit!!I wish I could see her jealous little face when she realizes she's getting the boot!!Brittney is playing the game for the Brigade only she let her jealous banter and obsession get the better of her and it stops her from focusing on the boys!!!

Oh I have always admitted that britney causes her own trouble but I have still be loyal to her since day 1 as she hasn't given me reason to turn my back on her. If she keeps these DR's up and these adorable things she does going then she is gunning for my number 2 of all time spot.

But I think you meant see the light about Rachel. If that is the case I saw it ages ago. She is very dull from an entertainment perspective

-Kyo

I loved Brendan's comment about her being all up in Rachel's HoH room last week, in her tub wearing her little mask all buddy buddy but the moment Matt wins again she barely talks to Rachel.

Hopefully the other people in the house can see that Britney is the biggest two-face in the entire house.

Archived