Britney - Week 5 - PoV Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney admitted a long time ago that she's attracted to "Brendon" types... so, I think that's the seed of the Rachel bashing waaay back in week 1.

I want her gone so bad, she is an embarrasment to the show, how do you wish physical harm on anyone over a game. Ok name calling happens, ugly statements but wishing horrible hurtful things on someone over a game is Re-Diculous!

I only want her to win so she can target Brenchel.

I actually what her gone before Rachel or Brenden

abso frickinlutely,

actually I was saying the above to something Marty said, that in other words Lane, Hayden and Enzo are just as bad as Brittney. really I find some of her stuff funny, but like the little show they put on last night for the AD did not impress me.

Like she wasnt kissing Brit's butt when she had/has POV. There is a Target on their backs, no one is talking to Rachel (or Brendon) and most of them were kissing her butt when she had HOH. Brendon calli g out Ragan and Britney and not Enzo or Lane who also doesnt like made him look like a punk imo. I just didnt like Brit playing to poor wittle me card and crying crap.

I would say the reason he hasnt called them out is because they are still being adults and showing them both basic human respects. Because they are actually still in there doing what they are supposed to be doing....Playing the game...

I would say the reason he hasnt called them out is because they are still being adults and showing them both basic human respects. Because they are actually still in there doing what they are supposed to be doing....Playing the game...

Right Brendon bringing an innocent bystander into the mess, her boyfriend is a very mature act on his part :animated_rotfl:

To be honest, I haven't heard Britney or Ragan bash anything other than Brenchal's looks or their actions in the house. Ragan was very nice about his discussion with Rachel. He just told her what he felt and didn't lie about anything Rachel handled all the lying. It was very unnecessary for Brendan to come outside attack Brit and Ragan blindly, but I suppose that doesn't matter because Rachel would have misrepresented the conversation just as she did after she got out of the DR. Brendan attacking Brit's family only goes to show how dim he really is, as if we didn't already have enough evidence. He has to stoop to attacking someone not in the house to get at Brit because he has nothing else. Whe he actually hears the conversation he will be thoroughly embarrassed by his actions.

There has been constant and down right cold bashes on both Brendon and Rachel as people that have nothing at ALL to do with the game. Saying you wish someone was dead is not game talk. I can't tell you how many times I have heard and seen Britney focusing of Rachels vaginal area. Its down right discusting some of the thinks that comes out of that girls mouth..If she were my daughter Id seriously consider disowning her...

Well now, I am a Rachel fan to a point, but if Rachel didn't keep constantly hanging around with her vaginal area on display, Brit probably wouldn't comment on it so much

Crap now I've defended Matt and Brit today... I think I need a shower

Well now, I am a Rachel fan to a point, but if Rachel didn't keep constantly hanging around with her vaginal area on display, Brit probably wouldn't comment on it so much

:lol2: Yep, when its more then OH know I see camel toe it might just be the girls' fault and Brit is just making an observation :animated_rotfl:

Britney was just as instrumental in getting Brendon going as Ragan was. Brendon knew nothing about the conversation that Rachel had with Ragan. He went over and started with both of them...they both laughed in his face when he made the neanderthal comment...Brit got up and walked away and then Brit and Brendon continued going at it at the sliding glass door...and a few more jabs took place in the house. You may want to watch some of that again. Not what I would call zero.

Britney pracically chased Brendon inside of the house, then stood at the sliding glass door staring back at the other HGs waving her arms in a jesture as to have them back her up. I think when they didn't go along with her cattiness or defend her is when her feelings got hurt and she started boohooing....She went at him he didn't say word one to her...Laughing in someones face would piss anyone off and Brendon had every right to call her out on it. She just thought ev1 in the back yard would come to her defense and not even Lane did...LOL

Right Brendon bringing an innocent bystander into the mess, her boyfriend is a very mature act on his part :animated_rotfl:

Oh so all the talk Britney has done all week about his and rachels family is ok? Why is it I feel like this season is full with nothing but double standards?

Mega, every season is like this.... it's certainly nothing new.... I've learned that I'm not going to change anyones opinion of any of the houseguests... so I like the ones I like and I don't worry about the rest, and I don't let the stuff people say get to me

Good point Pinkie.

Britney pracically chased Brendon inside of the house, then stood at the sliding glass door staring back at the other HGs waving her arms in a jesture as to have them back her up. I think when they didn't go along with her cattiness or defend her is when her feelings got hurt and she started boohooing....She went at him he didn't say word one to her...Laughing in someones face would piss anyone off and Brendon had every right to call her out on it. She just thought ev1 in the back yard would come to her defense and not even Lane did...LOL

Oh so all the talk Britney has done all week about his and rachels family is ok? Why is it I feel like this season is full with nothing but double standards?

It is the nature of this game to get under ppls skin, talk behind everyones back, try and run scams on anyone and everyone possible, and act as tho you dont know nuthin,lol acting innocent all the way. If you aren't doing all of the above you are not playing BB very well, so what if Brittney practically chased Brendon inside the house, so what if someone , anyone of them laughed in the others face, Brendon should not be calling anyone out at this point because they both he and Rachel are in a very deep hole with no way out unless Brandon Dor's, anything and anyone is open game, Matt who I detest has said his wife is gravely ill, but that is BB.

She didn't chase him in the house, she egged him on by walking past him mocking him and he followed her. He walked in all by himself to go find Rachel to pump up his ego on how well he defended her. She stood her ground when he tried to intimidate her and then he threw the jab in about her fiance. She used to arms to show the HG's 'see another dig at my fiance', not to get them to back her up. She didn't need backing up. She did just fine on her own.

As for the "lol" on none of the guys backing her up, I think it was cowardly on all their parts. If my husband were there and a man did that to a woman, regardless of the game, he would tear him a new one. IF he were a man he would have walked away from Brit, not turned and got in her face to intimidate her the way he did.

I thought it was funny when Britt started crying. She and Reagan can say anything about anyone at the lowest level and that is fine but you better not say her boyfriend is seeing other girls or that is attacking her on a personal level. When anyone else in the house gets mad it is ok because they are defending them selves against Rach so it is ok.

It is the nature of this game to get under ppls skin, talk behind everyones back, try and run scams on anyone and everyone possible, and act as tho you dont know nuthin,lol acting innocent all the way. If you aren't doing all of the above you are not playing BB very well, so what if Brittney practically chased Brendon inside the house, so what if someone , anyone of them laughed in the others face, Brendon should not be calling anyone out at this point because they both he and Rachel are in a very deep hole with no way out unless Brandon Dor's, anything and anyone is open game, Matt who I detest has said his wife is gravely ill, but that is BB.

Which is exactly what brendon and rachel are doing....Like I said double standards....But I think I am gonna follow above posters advice...It's pretty obvious that ppl are dead set against anything the two of them do...

Which is exactly what brendon and rachel are doing....Like I said double standards....But I think I am gonna follow above posters advice...It's pretty obvious that ppl are dead set against anything the two of them do...

She didn't chase him in the house, she egged him on by walking past him mocking him and he followed her. He walked in all by himself to go find Rachel to pump up his ego on how well he defended her. She stood her ground when he tried to intimidate her and then he threw the jab in about her fiance. She used to arms to show the HG's 'see another dig at my fiance', not to get them to back her up. She didn't need backing up. She did just fine on her own.

As for the "lol" on none of the guys backing her up, I think it was cowardly on all their parts. If my husband were there and a man did that to a woman, regardless of the game, he would tear him a new one. IF he were a man he would have walked away from Brit, not turned and got in her face to intimidate her the way he did.

Excuse me for using the wrong term....She followed him in the house not chased him...lol

I find a few things funny. Not as knee-slapping funny, but funny-odd-funny.

Anyways, first I find it funny that people are insisting that if you have something bad to say, you say it to their face, therefore commending Brendon's behavior last night. Just a reminder on (or maybe a welcome to) the Big Brother game: while sometimes the in-the-face critiques are effective, it's primarily a behind-the-back kind of game...a game where you build enemies and create targets by what you say about your other houseguests. Sometimes it's not personal, but that's pretty rare. Sometimes it's funny (funny-ha-ha), which I love, if it's aimed at those I dislike.

The second thing that I find funny is the perception that crying is a weakness. In no way did I see Britney's tears last night as a reaction to something Brendon specifically said or that Brendon had scored some kind of win by making her cry. I think her tears were a result of the adrenalin of the confrontation. She's strong and as feisty as ever, and Brendon is still a douche.

The last thing I find funny is people being upset by a double standard, as in certain behaviour is okay by Britney, but not okay by Brendon. I say welcome to the world of fandom. You like who you like and accept who you like and forgive who you like. This is a reality show, afterall.

JMHO :)

Britney admitted a long time ago that she's attracted to "Brendon" types... so, I think that's the seed of the Rachel bashing waaay back in week 1.

I really thought she wanted Hayden. I watched her movements around him and I always thought she was trying to get his attention.

I dont like any of them equally. Britney spends a lot of time talking about people. I think that she needs to cut back on that. Ragan adds to it and she might wanta cut back on time spent with him talking about people. Whether she does or not is nothing to me. It probably wont help her in the game or with votes though and she is going to need them if she needs them and the deal is: once rachel is gone who is next? Know what I mean? She'll get a rep as a bitch with the guys fast and that will be that. As far as the thing with brendon I dont care about that and the whole thing is silly as hell and means nothing. they'll be hugging soon.

note that I said that I think this and that. If you dont think the same thing that I do that is great by me too.

sorry. I should have read back first. Yeah. I think that the britney of today is the britney that didnt get a guy in the house. Lucky her but still.

Brittany started out as a pretty young lady!!Than her tirade was focused on Kristen..than Rachel became her target!!The more Britt talks the more her whiskers protude and it's appropriate she is always rubbing her mouth...since this is what a RAT does!!!LOL she always wanted to eat the cheese in HOH ROTFL!!

I really thought she wanted Hayden. I watched her movements around him and I always thought she was trying to get his attention.

That's an interesting observation because the two girls Britney has been bashing since day 1 on the feeds was Kristen and Rachel. Guess Britney's ego couldn't handle that.

Archived