Britney - Week 5 - PoV Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney is gone in the next three weeks. There's only ONE chance that the Brigade doesn't get to the final four. Only one. If Rachel or Brendon (whoever stays this week) wins HoH NEXT week, one of the Brigade may go and then the game can change. Otherwise, the Brigade goes to the final four. No one else (Britney, Kathy or Ragan) has the guts to try to send one of the Brigade home. After this week, Britney, Ragan, Kathy and Rachel/Brendon will be getting picked off one by one.

The rest of the game this year is going to be more predictable than the ending of Jim Cameron's Titanic.

Britney is gone in the next three weeks. There's only ONE chance that the Brigade doesn't get to the final four. Only one. If Rachel or Brendon (whoever stays this week) wins HoH NEXT week, one of the Brigade may go and then the game can change. Otherwise, the Brigade goes to the final four. No one else (Britney, Kathy or Ragan) has the guts to try to send one of the Brigade home. After this week, Britney, Ragan, Kathy and Rachel/Brendon will be getting picked off one by one.

The rest of the game this year is going to be more predictable than the ending of Jim Cameron's Titanic.

There is more chance than 1 unfortunately. If Grodner feels like screwing up the game with her interference she will make a new power/twist just like she did for Jordan/Jeff. I can only pray Grodner likes Enzo.

There is more chance than 1 unfortunately. If Grodner feels like screwing up the game with her interference she will make a new power/twist just like she did for Jordan/Jeff. I can only pray Grodner likes Enzo.

Exactly. Diane got those horsemen off one by one. Why can't Britney if she becomes HOH? I think she's a wild card. She had the guts enough to piss off Hayden and Orphan Annie during the PoV. She will do what she thinks is best. Like she said, "I now hold power over the fate of these two people in my hand..." (long pause) "And you know... I like it that way."

I dont even think the brigade will be broken up with Rachel or Brendon stay. Maybe Rachel but if brendon doesnt get a clue before that he will probably put up Matt and Ragan. Then the other three brigade members vote out Ragan.

I think Britney may turn the tables on them in the end much like Diane did on the Horsemen.

Diane did not knock down two of the horsemen all by herself she had an alliance of many who wanted to get them out. So if Britney did suspect the Brigade she should be trying to rally the others against them. Rachel would be a huge help to her in doing so. But the women this year cant see past their hate for eachother to do anything about it.

pov queen :cartoon_tinkerbell:

always seem the winner of povs comes in bunches :animated_bouncy:

yah britney! So happy you won it!

Me too!! Puts an even bigger target on her butt with the brigade. Also by not using it she ticks off Brendon who will nominate her and matt next week (because the brigade wants to throw HOH to him) and unless she wins POV again (Which i would like to see her win something every week to save herself) she will be evicted.

For such a smart player she really should have known she didnt need POV this week

yeah winning pov wasnt brightest idea

it does place a huge target on her back :animated_bouncy:

Yeah, this is a double edged sword... but it's better to be safe with it (she can't get screwed if Rachel and Brenden somehow managed to cut a deal with whoever else would have won PoV) then have it in the hands of Rachel/Brendon... or say, Kathy. Methinks she needs HoH next week.

It might be fun for Brittney fans that she won but it wasn't smart of her and this POV will be the last nail in her coffin. The people who are playing smart are throwing it now. They don't care about how entertaining or cool they are. They care about winning the money at the end for their family.

Archived