Ragan - Week 3

CeCiMom

ragan_fox.jpg

Name: Ragan Fox

Current Residence: West Hollywood, Calif.

Love Ragan but, he'll be taking a proverbial bullet for Matt, sooner or later. Or... Could even be back stabbed instead of back doored by Matt.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Ragan, I love the way he's playing right now. He kicked butt at the HoH comp tonight and I bet he could have won if he wanted to, but I knew he wouldn't because he's in pretty good with everyone right now.

matt best bud so he is safe this week

not sure how much longer he can play i want to be everyone best bud game

eventually he is going to have to piss someone off

I love Ragen but I swear I wish he would shut up sometimes, I just watched that dumbass house meeting Rachel called and I didnt understand why Ragen was putting in his 2 cents, sometimes when there's drama present and it has nothing to do with you, sit there,be a witness and just have nothing to say, he sticks himself into situations alot, sheesh just observe and take mental note.

Does Ragen know about the brigade? Last night when he and Matt were talking, Matt said something about Andrew getting reassurance from the brigade. I think Ragen or Andrew will figure out that Natt, Lame, Beozo and Hayditz are in an alliance this week and share it with some of the others when the time comes. Could be wrong, have been b/f so I will admit it now.

Thinks he knows it all, but he knows nothing. He sits there like the BB trivia king, hands out advice, says he knows people well yet doesn't really know the people he rooms with at all. Sometimes, he's annoying as all out and I really don't care where he hangs on Friday nights.

I am liking Ragan more all the time. He is pretty level headed and I would love to see Ragan, Enzo, Matt the final 3. So far I really don't care for any of the woman this season. Usually I root for a girl but... don't think so this season.

he impressed me with how well he did in hoh comp

i thought he would suck in physical comps

behind bow tie you have somewhat of an athlete :animated_bouncy:

At this point in the game I would love to see Ragan win it. He is with Matt but also with B & R and tries to make sure all 3 are not evicted. I like the way he does it without being to obvious like telling Matt if Brendon stays this week his target is Hayden and Kristen. Matt may now try and make a deal with B&R to cover his @$$ should B stay in this week. I also think he's funny with some of the things he says and does.

At this point in the game I would love to see Ragan win it. He is with Matt but also with B & R and tries to make sure all 3 are not evicted. I like the way he does it without being to obvious like telling Matt if Brendon stays this week his target is Hayden and Kristen. Matt may now try and make a deal with B&R to cover his @$$ should B stay in this week. I also think he's funny with some of the things he says and does.

Matt already made a deal with Brenchal in case they both stay. They're not putting him up next week because he didn't put them up this week.

Hah you nailed it. The Nutty Professor. Isn't it hard to nickname most of the hamsters this year? Usually we're on a roll with that by now. Goes to show they aren't very impresssive personalities. Ginger came up with Robin, as in Batman and Robin.

Hah you nailed it. The Nutty Professor. Isn't it hard to nickname most of the hamsters this year? Usually we're on a roll with that by now. Goes to show they aren't very impresssive personalities. Ginger came up with Robin, as in Batman and Robin.

I think the Nutty professor suits Ragan to a T :animated_rotfl: Can you image his lectures :animated_rotfl: I bet he is not boring though and you would not fall asleep.

Archived