Ragan - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, but it seems like he wants to trust him. It's actually kind of sickening. I think if we saw more of Ragan, I have a feeling that he kind of follows Matt around like a little puppy or as Batman's sidekick (as Ginger stated). He wants to trust him so much, but he seems to have this horrible gut feeling about Matt now...

So Ragan just told Brendon and Rachel that he's sure that one of them will be asked to do Allstars, b/c they're running the house. Rachel is shocked and asks if she's playing that good of a game. They then say 'What Would Janelle Do' and Rachel says she wants to play like Janelle, not Alison. Ragan was totally stroking their egos.

Question being:

Does Ragan really like both of them or is he just sucking up to them in case they come into power?

So Ragan just told Brendon and Rachel that he's sure that one of them will be asked to do Allstars, b/c they're running the house. Rachel is shocked and asks if she's playing that good of a game. They then say 'What Would Janelle Do' and Rachel says she wants to play like Janelle, not Alison. Ragan was totally stroking their egos.

Question being:

Does Ragan really like both of them or is he just sucking up to them in case they come into power?

LMAO. That is AWESOME! Keep it up, Ragey. Nice job. You might not be so boring, after all.

Question being:

And after Ragan's pep talk to the creep couple, bazooka boobs said - Ragan you're my Yoda (paraphrasing).

Excuse me, I have to go puke.............

Ragan's on the top of my Annoying List...His melodramatic "its so hard here" mini crying fits every couple days is getting old.

I trying to psych myself up into believing that Ragan is the puppet master in the house. If this was another BB, I would say he's running the house by having them do his bidding. But with this group, you can never be so sure. He might really believe that Brendon and Rachel is all star material. :animated_shocking:

Guest 6Borders

I really like Ragan and so far I think he's playing the best game. He listens when he has to and knows exactly how to stroke egos without making it obvious. I thought someone said he teaches English. If that's true and he can not only keep a poker face but not outright cringe at Rachel's constant incorrect grammar than he's really got something going for him.

I also find it interesting that he seems to be keeping his DR sessions kind of neutral so the fans don't start disliking him. I definitely see him in the final 4, and maybe winning the whole game.

I don't think Ragan was sucking up at all to Rachel. I think he has a one track mind and thinks he's the great BB conspirator of all time. He thinks and makes decisions in previous game play and relates to every little thing in the house as an opportunity to call attention to themselves. It's constant, "we're the best" and "what does upstairs think" and "the viewers must be" etc, etc. If you ask me, I think this guy is sick if this is all he thinks and talks about.

Just another BB player seeking attention and 15 min of fame.

If you ask me, he's burying himself and I have a feeling he'll be gone before Brendon and Rachel.

I don't think Ragan was sucking up at all to Rachel. I think he has a one track mind and thinks he's the great BB conspirator of all time. He thinks and makes decisions in previous game play and relates to every little thing in the house as an opportunity to call attention to themselves. It's constant, "we're the best" and "what does upstairs think" and "the viewers must be" etc, etc. If you ask me, I think this guy is sick if this is all he thinks and talks about.

Just another BB player seeking attention and 15 min of fame.

If you ask me, he's burying himself and I have a feeling he'll be gone before Brendon and Rachel.

Ditto!

It's sad but I don't care which of these slugs leave. I just don't want both Rachel and Brendon making it to the jury house. If one goes home before jury, I would consider this a successful BB after all.

Yes! Because we will all be in the hospital if we have to watch Rachel and Brendon from the jury house!

Question being:

I don't think he likes that that much, but I think he knows they'll for sure win HoH and PoV again. lol I also think he believes that they're loved by America (because of that gasp he heard during the live show) so I think he's trying to get in good with them because he thinks that means he'll be in good with the fans.

for some reason i thought he would wear his bow tie the whole season :animated_bouncy:

Archived