Kathy - Week 2

CeCiMom

kathy_hillis.jpg

Name: Kathy Hillis

Current Residence: Texarkana, AR

She's playing Maggie's game and will bore me to death until she wins it. UNLESS she's the saboteur which means I'll be happy when she leaves Week 5.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one more week or so and i am penciling her as a final four lock :animated_rotfl:

she should be safe this week

who would waste an hoh week and evict kathy

I seriously thought there was a Legit excuse for her caramel debacle. She will be around for a while. I will call it now, she will pawn it all the way up to final 3.

I was SURE she was the sab... She really is THAT bad at physical comps. But, now that everyone knows she is not the sab... she will float until the final four. Her stay in the house just became a vacation. She does not even have to play anymore.

Sheila made it to F3...Kathy is this season's Sheila...

Guest 6Borders

Thought it was interesting the way Kathy was looking at Rachel when they were in HOH together last night...it was real genuine affection! Hmmmm...maybe Rachel is Kathy's son Shane who had a sex change - lol!!!

She's playing a Sheila/Renny game, but in a lower key. Sheila as in floater and Renny as in getting everybody to like her, but not as funny or energetic. Every time I turn on BBAD, she's laying down. She never does anything but lay down. She's an old 40 year old and she has no energy to be a deputy sheriff. It makes no sense.

Having seen the devastation that ovarian cancer can wreak, I cannot imagine how or what she is doing there. Something is just not right. She seems flat sometimes and it is not the heat. The smiles do not reach her eyes, either. Hope that she's okay.

^^ and yet she continues to smoke.... :bangin:

She's an old 40 year old and she has no energy to be a deputy sheriff. It makes no sense.

No way she's 40. NO. Way. And if she is, she led a hard life.

I think I caught a convo with Brendon where she said "how do you think I feel, I'm 19 years older than you" and he's 30. Maybe I heard that wrong tho. :animated_scratchchin:

I am not ready to give up hope for Kathy. I think she made the mistake of laying down in the caramel stuff but for sure she has been really terrible at competitions. I do think she is a "quiet" personality but genuinely nice. She admits she didn't handle the slop week very well. She pretty much was starving that week and had no energy at all. Crossing my fingers she steps her game up.

I love her. She's funny, cool, and easy-going around the other hg. If the house guests evict her, it will take a lot of positive light out of the BB house

I forgot to add that she's not a strong player (imho), but she seems like a good friend to have on the show or in real life.

She really doesn't need to step up her game anytime soon. She is the safest person in the house. As someone mentioned earlier, they are going to pawn her right into the jury house.

That's right. Hang back and stay a positive, upbeat, funny person. It takes the heat off you from the other HG. Remember Jordan was very likeable, too. She was also easy to put on the block because she wouldn't get upset about it, but no one had the heart to back door a sweet person like her.

She is playing the Mom role in the house. She cleans, does laundry, comforts and is a listener when the kids need a sympathic ear. She will be thre a long time. I agree she seems like a very nice person but not a BB persona. Her cancer was 11 years ago. But she said she was sick when they on 'vacation' and was still sick the first days in the house. And then she was on slop from the day they entered the house until the day the have-nots finally got to eat.

I am really hoping that she leaves sooner rather than later. Like this week or next week. Yuck.

I completely agree.

Archived