Kathy - Week 2

CeCiMom

yes...where's Daniele when we need someone to say "aawwkkwwaaarrrdddddd!"

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah that comp was made for kathy :animated_bouncy:

Kathy should do well in the HN challenge. She's practiced for it since her arrival.

:lol2:

They could've done us all a favor and taped her mouth shut while they were at it....

Dear Kathy,

Get a clue that you will be the only female around other than Rachel and Kristen because they know you are too old and too much of a sloth to worry-over; until the time is right.

You better win some comps and work with somebody to get rid of them.

Britney knows!

I am so proud of Kathy for how she has played the game....low key, under the radar, careful about what she says and to who. She was very sick the first week in the house and severly dehydrated,(which started in isolation before ever entering the house) had to have an IV that was taken out just an hour before the carmel/popcorn competetion....but yet, still knew she needed to at least "try" to get thru it and decided not to sit it out. Kathy is playing the game just like she had planned...reading people, figuring out their strong and weak points, not throwing it all in the first week or two and acting as these, inmature HG, Mamma figure....not so stupid if you ask me. Kathy is a very hard working, steet patrol seargant in Texarkana (FYI-population over 30,000, not 100), that loves her job and has a complete department standing behind her dream to be on this show.(It's called a leave of absences) Obvious to me, that there are those of you out there that just don't like the idea that she is smarter than you and can win her way into all the HG hearts. She is far from a beached whale(120 lbs) or a sloth....she is a very smart, loveable lady that will go far in this game just for "being her." Unlike most of you, (1)applied for a dream and MADE IT (2)is obviously smarter than you at playing the game! and (3) has plenty of us that love her as a person and no matter what happens, we know she is staying true to who she is and not being "fake"!!!! GOOOO KATHY!!!!!! :P:P

I'm sure once she get's finished with her nap we'll start to see some of those fine attributes described above...

No way she's 40. NO. Way. And if she is, she led a hard life.

I think I caught a convo with Brendon where she said "how do you think I feel, I'm 19 years older than you" and he's 30. Maybe I heard that wrong tho. :animated_scratchchin:

Yeah, her bio says she's 40. But, she looks and acts like she's 50. I'm 49 and I have more energy than she does. I know 60 year olds with more pep in their step than her.

I wonder about that myself. How can a deputy sheriff take three months + off to be on a reality show?

She's not the Sheriff. She's a deputy. There are many deputies in the department and from the lifelessness of her body, they probably don't even know she's gone.

And, can someone explain why she thought she could get away with turning on Brit and Monet so quickly without either of them telling about how badly she talked about Rachel and Kristen the past couple of weeks and schemed to get Rachel and Brenden out? Especially Brit.

Plus, she's really slow. She can't think past her eyelashes. She has no game or strategy and her bashing of Monet and Brit is going to get old to her new girlfriends (Rachel and Kristen) real quick if she can't bring anything to add to the alliance but her vote, like sound strategy and information. No chance of info since she burned that bridge this week.

I don't care if Kathy leaves or not. IMO, she is totally irrelevant to the game at this point. I still think that a leave of absence from an unprotected job (arkansas deputies do not have the protection of civil service) in this economy to be on BB is risky, at best. (insurance-insurance-insurance) That, and new sheriffs can retain or dismiss deputies, at will. Oh, well. I might like Kathy if she ever comes forward game-on. At this point, I dunno.

Doesn't matter what kind of person she is in RF. Right now, it is what she is here in the game. We may not see everything that happens in the house since we usually are only seeing one or two cameras but we see enough to form our personal opinions on how she is within the game. My opinion is that she is useless, mean backstabbing, noncompetative slug.

Doesn't matter what kind of person she is in RF. Right now, it is what she is here in the game. We may not see everything that happens in the house since we usually are only seeing one or two cameras but we see enough to form our personal opinions on how she is within the game. My opinion is that she is useless, mean backstabbing, noncompetative slug.

Okay.

Kathy update...she's tired, napping in the orange bedroom...:sleep1:

She doesn't belong there if she's ill. Who in their right mind would beat a serious illness then spend 3 months in a house with strangers? I don't see any sincerity at all, since we've seen her capable of backstabbing so early on in the game. Yes, you can backstab by voting, but cutting up people behind their backs all the time and then talking nice to them other times spells FAKE to me.

Well, she is still there, hasn't been nominated and almost everyone, but the two brats that were/are on the block, like her. So, we will see now won't we! Looks like to me she is doin just fine!!!!

Archived