Kathy - Week 2

CeCiMom

Wow! Is Kathy your relative? Cuz you're really stressing yourself out. I think you should calm down a bit because it's only going to get worse I assure you.

Besides this is only the 2nd week of nominations.

Just stating the facts....!!!!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Just the facts, maam, just the facts." Okay. Kathy is a sloth.

Now, who is bent out of shape....LOL...calm down, we will see who is right! GOOOO Kathy!!!!!

Hey, look, I'm the girl who said I might like kathy if she'd quit with the sloth routine and get down to business. :) It is ALL in fun with me. For all I know, Kathy might come out slugging anyday.

Sorry Slimcruz, I really thought I was talking to the previous post.....I apoligize! All in fun for me too....just like my girl!!! lol

Kathottoman has got to go soon. I fear for the other houseguests lives, ala "Airplane" and the scenes of your-stories-are-so-awful-there's-no-relief-but-death.

Wait. I don't really fear for the houseguests. Oh, well.

But she's still gotta go, just to save her the humiliation of being sat on.

Hey, look, I'm the girl who said I might like kathy if she'd quit with the sloth routine and get down to business. :) It is ALL in fun with me. For all I know, Kathy might come out slugging anyday.

Yessiree, she will be slugging along any day now.

Banana_slug_at_UCSC.jpg

:lol:

Did Kathy start using a new hair conditioner? It looks so smooth and silky slimy....

Kathottoman has got to go soon. I fear for the other houseguests lives, ala "Airplane" and the scenes of your-stories-are-so-awful-there's-no-relief-but-death.

Wait. I don't really fear for the houseguests. Oh, well.

But she's still gotta go, just to save her the humiliation of being sat on.

:animated_rotfl:

OMG, I hate her stories and it takes her so loooooooong to tell them.

I have a friend who does that - on and on and on. I can't say anything else about Kathy. I'm afraid I will hurt her friends/family's feelings if I call her a sloth again, so I won't and I won't mention her crazy eyelashes again, either. I will do my best to be supportive of Kathy even if she does flop around doing nothing all day; I won't mention that anymore, either. I feel like a better person already.

I have a friend who does that - on and on and on. I can't say anything else about Kathy. I'm afraid I will hurt her friends/family's feelings if I call her a sloth again, so I won't and I won't mention her crazy eyelashes again, either. I will do my best to be supportive of Kathy even if she does flop around doing nothing all day; I won't mention that anymore, either. I feel like a better person already.

You are such a good person.

I'm going to try and not call her a lazy boring backstabbing hag anymore...:grin2:

You forgot another thing she does very well. Every time Brit or Monet open their mouths, she bounds the stairs to the HOH room in one giant leap to report what they are saying. A few minutes ago, Brit burped and said "excuse me" and Kathy leapt to the top of the HOH staircase and into the HOH room to tell Radon (forever locked in lip) that Brit said "excuse me" because she burped and Kathy had to tell them she was so sick of it. :lol:

She's telling Monet the game is a struggle and that's why she sleeps all the time and wants to keep her PJ's on and she doesn't comb her hair. :playsviolin:

She says it's a struggle because "you never know what the other hgs are saying about you." This is the most ridiculous thing I heard from her mouth. Her cancer is/was a struggle not some stupid game. She's making me sick and even more so because she's telling Monet what a sweet girl she is and she's glad to met her. LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!

Archived