Kathy - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's hysterical too! What's weird is R & B don't really seem to mind...maybe they figure that thousands of people are watching them online, and there's the people in the walls, so what's it matter if 1 more person is rambling around the room or slipping under the covers with them...

Kathy is morphing daily into Sheila. I seriously can't stand her. I hate, hate, hate her lack of game play other than to run to Radon/Krisden with news about Monet and Brit yawning or sneezing or some other mundane thing. I hate, hate, hate that whenever I see her on BBAD she's laying down. She lays down to smoke, she lays down to eat (Rachel served her in bed in the "have not" room last Sunday), she lays down to talk, she lays down to listen, she lays down to wash clothes. If she could fit a lounger in the toilet, she would lay down take a poop. I hate, hate, hate Kathy and I'll be soooooooooo glad when they get her lazy behind out of that house. She is wasted space in the house. It makes me mad because someone else could have had her slot and how she convinced the producers to let her on the show is beyond me. Seriously Sheila contributed more to the energy of the house than Kathy does, and she was a dumb, lazy sloth as well.

Wow I guess I'm the only one that Kathy doesn't bother. Quite frankly at least she doesn't bore me like the dumbass brigade who still think they are running the house. I guess by farting and completely doing nothing except talk about how you are running the house is how you run the big brother house. But seriously she is the oldest person in the house and if I were in this house with these idiots I would stay in bed too.

The sad thing is I don't think she realizes what she's doing, the stabbing people in the back thing. I think she just tells whoever she's with what she thinks they want to hear, and that's her "truth" for that moment, even if it's a competely different "truth" than ten minutes (or even 5 seconds) ago.

Kathy is, you know, going to vote out Matt, you know, cause she's morally bothered, you know, and that's just the way she feels, you know, she's upset, you know, and didn't like what he said to Rachel & Brendumb, you know?

But, um, you know?

I couldn't stand to watch BBAD last night, so I haven't heard, is she now voting out Matt? I thought Radon wanted Monet out?

AFAIK...Kathy plans to vote out Matt...she morally can't vote to keep him because of his lies (about being used as a pawn)...or something along that line.

Radon ? Ragan is voting to keep Matt, they're friends/allies...so yes, he wants Monet out.

AFAIK...Kathy plans to vote out Matt...she morally can't vote to keep him because of his lies (about being used as a pawn)...or something along that line.

Radon ? Ragan is voting to keep Matt, they're friends/allies...so yes, he wants Monet out.

radon is rachel and brandon's names together

radon is rachel and brandon's names together

oh...geesh...I thought they were Brenchel.

Radon...like the gas...fitting!

Archived