Kathy - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so tired of hearing her say its high school/little kid drama, but she never drops anything. She talks abt the same crap every day!

And now she actually started the drama because she is so damn sensitive.

Why is she the standard of mature conversation??? Society is screwed!

kathy is good at two things 1- taking up air and space, 2- backstabbing uneccessarily,

she quickly became my least favorite houseguest. i know people much sicker than she is and have more pep and energy , just because they have lost so much . she does not get a sympathy vote from me.

I seriously think it's an act now to get out of physical game play. She has no problem with verbal game play, she runs her mouth constantly. I'm not even sure this is a strategy, I think it's just her character.

Absolutely!

and there it is...

4:53 BBT

Kathy comforts Brit when she cries...20 minutes earlier she talks about how babyish and childish it is

-Kyo

Yep, officially in my book Cathy is now the biggest shit stirrer in the house. I think she may give us hours of entertainment this season.

Kathy sees Thursday on the horizon. Britney may become HoH and Kathy wants to be sure she's not on Britney's hit list. If Rachel and Brendon are in the hot seat, Kathy will be Brit's loving Mom again.

Britney "I said no wire hangers." - Kathy

It is my hope that she spends every hour that she can lying in the bed with Will and Grace so that I don't have to see them snogging when I put on the feeds.

"Will and Grace." ROFLMAO Gingersnaps has been saying much the same thing about them all along.

To be fair, she has had a tough afternoon. She had to walk from the house to the patio. She was only slumped there for a while when they asked her to come to HoH. So now she had to walk up the stairs. She was hardly laying in the bed long at all when she had to walk back down the stairs for that durn meeting. And it didn't end there. She will be so exhusted.

Plus....she had to change out of her pajamas and into jeans for the big house meeting because she knew it was going to be on tv.

full day...maybe she can take tomorrow off...

Kathy: I think he just didn't want to vote, and that's what he said tonight.

Rachel: I don't believe that.

Kathy: Me either.

Wait, what? I'm going to say what I believe, and when you don't agree I act like I didn't just say it?

Archived