Brendon - Week 1 (PoV)

CeCiMom

Guest 6Borders

Not sure what to think about him and all the science talk. I found it interesting that Rachel was holding back her own knowledge of chemistry (unless she really didn't know and he's smarter than she is). Maybe it's Brendon and Matt who are the lifelong friends through MENSA - lol!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, it seems to be as though he is trying out for a part in a soap opera. He sure does love himself.

Hmmmm. Rachel's rubbing Brandon's chest while he lectures her on gamma-radiation and electron pairs.

I just spit out my water - that is sooooo funny!!!! "a squirrel" was Jordan's answer.

OMG, it seems to be as though he is trying out for a part in a soap opera. He sure does love himself.

What is Brandon doing? I thought he was a wonderful mentor to Annie last night when she was in the bedroom crying her eyes out. He does coach a girl's swim team, so he's the perfect person to make her feel better about herself and therefore being on the block. I have seen only good things about him so far.

He and Hayden have the same piggy eyes. I think that they are related and probably misplaced at birth. Beautiful body but he can keep it. Alas, there is nothing remotely interesting man-wise on BB12 for moi. Oh Jeff, how ye are sorely missed, my gorgeous man. Brendon Blah!

playing dr. phil role to annie to calm her down

It's weird. I think she said to him, I can't believe you are keeping her over me. Could they be the lifelong friends? Why would she expect a guy who has known her for 2 weeks keep her over a girl he is having/will have sex with? It just seems weird that she keeps going at him like he should be willing to evict Rachael for her. Of course, the reason could be that she is just plain nuts.

If I was in the BB house I would be best buds with Brendon just to get all the good food he can make. I love a man who can cook and I would even have special requests all lined up for him. A handy guy who can cook is it for me. :food-smiley-005:

I wonder if he is into cougars. If so I might have to try that out. :animated_scratchchin: BUT WAIT I don't think he like blonds. So rats I'm out. :disappointed:

It's weird. I think she said to him, I can't believe you are keeping her over me. Could they be the lifelong friends? Why would she expect a guy who has known her for 2 weeks keep her over a girl he is having/will have sex with? It just seems weird that she keeps going at him like he should be willing to evict Rachael for her. Of course, the reason could be that she is just plain nuts.

I really think it's just because she's nuts. lol She's crazy!

Guest 6Borders

So, what exactly is it that Brendon does for a living that has "The Tarnished Girls" (Kathy, Brit and Monet) all freaked out about??? Was this mentioned on the feeds between Brendon and Annie at some point????

Sorry Van I dibs'd him before the show startedanimated_rotfl.gif

Damn 7 days late and a dollar short. :no:

Can I at least be a backup? (like the Vice President) Then is something unforntuate happens to you :bash::ninja: I can take over. B)

Gosh he is SO my type in many ways. :smitten:

Sorry Van I dibs'd him before the show startedanimated_rotfl.gif

Hpw about I trade you that guy in your aviator for Brendon. Who is that anyway. (looks kinda like Gerad Butler LOL)

usually the position of house cook was a golden lock to make jury

brendon is a huge target he will have to fight his way to make jury each n every week

If only he were to win HoH AND hear about the brigade... he could get rid of one of them... changes the game completely.

Archived