Brendon - Week 1 (PoV)

CeCiMom

I was watching feeds last night (I think anyway...days/nights blend together...lol) and there in the kitchen was Brendon with his finger shoved up his nose...and not just a quick pick either...he was digging around in there for quite a while...would blow into a napkin occasionally...then go right back at it. Kathy came into the kitchen and he stopped...just leaned against the counter and talked to her. He never washed his hands.

Just thought you'd all like to know... :giggle:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found it! Flashback to July 14, 8:50 pm cam 1 ...Brendon comes walking down spiral stair...and then starts digging for gold...:kid:

I was watching feeds last night (I think anyway...days/nights blend together...lol) and there in the kitchen was Brendon with his finger shoved up his nose...and not just a quick pick either...he was digging around in there for quite a while...would blow into a napkin occasionally...then go right back at it. Kathy came into the kitchen and he stopped...just leaned against the counter and talked to her. He never washed his hands.

Just thought you'd all like to know... :giggle:

Alrighty Pinkie this dude is all YOURS now! :running:

And just think. He does most of the cooking. :no:

So, what exactly is it that Brendon does for a living that has "The Tarnished Girls" (Kathy, Brit and Monet) all freaked out about??? Was this mentioned on the feeds between Brendon and Annie at some point????

He's a professional chronic masturbator.

Alrighty Pinkie this dude is all YOURS now! :running:

And just think. He does most of the cooking. :no:

Yes, he's also a chronic nose picker. Thje other day on the feeds he had his finger up his nose three times within 2 minutes. He's digging for gold! Britney picks her nose too I caught her a few times. With all their "intellect" you think they would have heard of the invention called the tissue.

Archived